Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,429 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I sold my TSLA 740/750/760 flies when it was basing around $750 and bought $730 calls and "sold" 745/750/770/775 iron condors. Then it magically jumped $5. Lucky timing.

Also I set my 765/770 lottos to sell at $1.50. Small chance it gets above $766, but if JPow pumps the market it might. Twould be a huge lotto win for the Tomas.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If WWR closes under the $3.54 it opened this week and SPX and QQQ close up today, we'll know someone is trying to eat Oct premiums.
mazag08
AG
It's just chilling in it's channel. It keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller..
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
austinAG90 said:

New HY for 10 Year... 1.447... Charts Looking Ugly... Fed Inflation fears

First observation is that the treasury market is in trouble... Fed is ready to taper...if they get any decent employment number on October 8, they will announce and start tapering in November... Market is not ready for this and is going through an adjustment faze..1.50 looks next but it won't stop there.. 1.60 is clearly a target...Fed is worried about inflation... And per our comment earlier that tapering is tightening on steroids... Many will disagree... The Fed is about to give the street back their risk of duration... If the Fed taper starts in November and ends first half of 2022... That is 120 billion a month that the street is going to take down,...then the Fed backstop will be gone until the next crisis... Problem is that tapering does nothing for the current economy except make asset prices too high... Supply chain issues are horrible... Shelves are no longer fully stocked in stores... Inflation continues to ramp up... Transitory thoughts are not based in fact... So look for treasuries to adjust... Meanwhile corporate spreads are still solid... Hopefully it will be the treasury market that adjusts...but it could leak into the risk category...meaning equities... Not our call just yet... But we think treasuries have much further to go.

Powell up next
You're speaking of the mortgage back purchases, correct? If so, I don't think they're needed anyway. The housing market doesn't need propping...or does it? If the Fed stops (tapers) the mortgage side, I don't see an equities impact or any other impact. However, if wanting to scare the hell out of people with a maneuver like this, "October" is definitely the month to do it. History shows the majority of bad things impacting the stock market happen in October and most people are puckered through this specific month, so there's that. Otherwise, I agree with everything else you wrote. JMO.

Thank you for your posts! I appreciate them!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
All the 10/01 TSLA $730 calls hit their target sell price except the runner. It's crazy how fast this stock moves!
SF2004
AG
Starting to think the "supply chain" issues are self inflicted and not being used as an excuse to jack up prices and revenue.
Philip J Fry
AG
What's the take on DNN? Looks like a long way down in the 1.35 support doesn't hold.
FTAG 2000
AG
SF2004 said:

Starting to think the "supply chain" issues are self inflicted and not being used as an excuse to jack up prices and revenue.

? The Dems are still paying people to sit at home on their asses everywhere. You've got less people to do the work (whether manufacturing or transport). And China's still got lots of issues on its end as well.

austinAG90
AG
It is funny... There is always something that comes out of left field to hurt markets in either September or October... Fed back stop is waning and I think yields go much higher... Equities and risk have a bid for a bit... Not sure how long..
McInnis 03
AG
Don't hurt'em SAVA.

Actually, RIP THEIR ****ING SHORT SELLING HEADS OFF.
^^^ What he said ^^^
FTAG 2000
AG
What a great buying opp last week when SAVA hit 39. That I missed.

ProgN
austinAG90 said:

It is funny... There is always something that comes out of left field to hurt markets in either September or October... Fed back stop is waning and I think yields go much higher... Equities and risk have a bid for a bit... Not sure how long..
We play Bama every October.
Philip J Fry
AG
AG 2000' said:

What a great buying opp last week when SAVA hit 39. That I missed.

Just happy I got in at 55.
mazag08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

What's the take on DNN? Looks like a long way down in the 1.35 support doesn't hold.
Here's what I've been tracking. It's been fibbing perfectly. First image completed 5 waves up. So I consider that a wave (1) of a larger wave structure. The orange fibs are fib retracement from the wave (1) high and low. Red fibs are fib retracement from the wave "a" of (2) high and low. Second image is the typical path a structure like this would take if it ends up hitting wave 2 where I think it will. Of course.. things can change. But even if the future structure changes, I still see the trend impulsively upward. We would need to break below $1.00 again for me to scrap this and start over.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
still in UPWK. want to see how it closes.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
cptthunder
Is APPL going to do anything today, got into some lotto 145Ps earlier and its just eating premium right now i guess
FJ43
All out on FB lottos from .36 - .88
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Triple_Bagger
$SAVA

Assuming SAVA continues this trend, next weeks C65/70 spread @1.6 is attractive.

Could do straight calls if you want a home run, but higher risk. If we lose this trend you could lose 50% in a hurry.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

About right.....these are 1.18 1.46 1.65 1.95 now
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
Double_Bagger said:

$SAVA

Assuming SAVA continues this trend, next weeks C65/70 spread @1.6 is attractive.

Could do straight calls if you want a home run, but higher risk. If we lose this trend you could lose 50% in a hurry.
In. Risk = premium paid.

Quite honestly it's building volume out really nice here at $64 just under a daily pivot. If it breaks R1, R2 is 70.29 today by itself.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
59 South
AG
ProgN said:

austinAG90 said:

We didn't in 2012 brother, just sayin' !!!
ProgN
59 South said:

ProgN said:

austinAG90 said:

We didn't in 2012 brother, just sayin' !!!
That's why we won that one.
0708aggie
AG
FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Yeah I sold for my double and ran. Oh well. Chalk it up as a win.
AgCPA95
AG
0708aggie said:

FJ43 said:

FJ43 said:

Yeah I sold for my double and ran. Oh well. Chalk it up as a win.
Same here..not quite double but just pulled up the latest and did the math.

....Keep trading!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Double_Bagger said:

$SAVA

In. Risk = premium paid.

Quite honestly it's building volume out really nice here at $64 just under a daily pivot. If it breaks R1, R2 is 70.29 today by itself.
FORTUNE TELLIN
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
mazag08
AG
AMD going to fill the gap I identified.

Problem is.. premium has been killed since my calls expire today.

8:30am - Bought 10 $106 9/24 calls for $0.30.
8:40am - Sold 6 for $0.50.
Premium at the top of the gap fill if it completes now - likely $0.30 at best.

Shold have sold all this morning instead of going net free. Oh well.. can still make some money.
BaylorSpineGuy
So what's the move again on ASAN? $110 Nov puts if it closes below yesterday's low?

Certainly looks to be heading there today. Down nearly 4 points today.
McInnis 03
AG
SAVA has pulled back to the ORH.......if it wants to show it's not a fakeout, has to hold this level and head up again......otherwise we balance.
jbeck3487
AG
What happened to ONTX
RE: SAVA - Some good ol fashion short covering and add-in some heady buyers gives me reason to think we have a recipe for $70 today.
Triple_Bagger
$PLBY

This was a favorite of mine to short over the summer when it was overvalued but it seems to have bottomed and broke out of it's downward channel this week. They announced that they are launching a website called Centerfold, which will be a direct competitor to OnlyFans. This could be a big revenue generator.

It's trading around $25 today and has significant resistance at $30. If it gets through $30 it could run. Im starting a small position here and will cut if below $22.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
jbeck3487 said:

What happened to ONTX
Stock offering at $4.20/share
CheladaAg
AG
What's the story on ZM? Been a bleed down to mid 2020 levels.
ProgN
ATER just exploded
First Page Last Page
Page 4494 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.