Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,032,972 Views | 231624 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Happygilmore20
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ELOX down 12% today is just in relation to the big spike it had the last few minutes of Friday. Not telling you not to buy, just know it's simply back to it's range from the last trading day.
ProgN
Pfizer says Covid shot is safe, generates robust immune response in young kids

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/20/pfizer-covid-vaccine-is-safe-generates-robust-immune-response-in-kids-ages-5-to-11.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

They're going for FDA approval.

This **** will NOT go into my son.
tam2002
AG
wanderer said:

ELOX down 12% today is just in relation to the big spike it had the last few minutes of Friday. Not telling you not to buy, just know it's simply back to it's range from the last trading day.

I think it's all related to sell off this morning. Elox is getting ready to explode in my opinion. I'm buying
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pfizer says Covid shot is safe, generates robust immune response in young kids

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/20/pfizer-covid-vaccine-is-safe-generates-robust-immune-response-in-kids-ages-5-to-11.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

They're going for FDA approval.

This **** will NOT go into my son.
Dr. Jessica Rose of the FDA agrees that your child should have nothing to do with this shot. Make sure the world knows her name. She was beautifully aggressive with her presentation Friday.

DISCLAIMER: I have PFE weekly puts lol
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cageybee77
AG
question for the group. Let's say there is an over-exuberant sell-off this morning, what companies (and I reckon it may depend on the degree of the drop) will you be looking at most closely to profit from the bounce?
McInnis 03
AG
I don't know about profit, but I like to use Apple as a barometer. When it starts to turn, it's usually one of the first. Looking at the big boys for signals this morning, AAPL, TSLA, etc.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
KY-AG 10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think we are at or near the end of selling.
It's hard to sustain this kind of selling long term, but I wouldn't be shocked at the stops we hit at the open.....THEN we look for a bouncey cash flow play.
This makes a ton of sense to me. A 7 point dip on SPY has got to trigger some stops for sure.

Probably going to sell my puts a little bit after open and start looking for an opportunity at some calls
cageybee77
AG
might be a head-fake but AAPL is creeping back up a bit already.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
tremble said:

Gird your loins; the contagion from Evergrande will be fascinating to watch.

1. Impacts on broader Chinese RE, which is a hefty chunk of China's economy. How does that trickle down to the suppliers, etc.

2. Commodity impacts. You are already seeing AUS mining companies take a hit as demand for steel, etc. dry up because of the Evergrande/RE implosion in China.

3. Lack of NG supplies for Europe (and maybe the US?) at a very early time of the year. This also ties into China potentially needing to impose blackouts and further constrict economic activity.

4. Massive supply chain snarls that probably won't be resolved until 2022.

Buckle up.

H-town ag
AG
tam2002 said:

wanderer said:

I think it's all related to sell off this morning. Elox is getting ready to explode in my opinion. I'm buying
ELOX holding up strong premarket.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am not doing anything until we hit a sustained low that holds for at least 15 minutes. Lots of resistance to get through on the way up now.

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
McInnis 03
AG
alright, so now we'll have a pocket of trapped shorts down near the overnight low with this little runup.........makes it more secure to buy against the overnight low if we revisit it during the regular trading hours.......

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
/ES is at -2.5 ATR. What do we think is going to happen?
SF2004
AG
I straight up broke your bicycle like a bully shoving a stick in the spokes.

I knew this would happen the minute I enters those calls.
TubTub
tremble said:

Gird your loins; the contagion from Evergrande will be fascinating to watch.

1. Impacts on broader Chinese RE, which is a hefty chunk of China's economy. How does that trickle down to the suppliers, etc.

2. Commodity impacts. You are already seeing AUS mining companies take a hit as demand for steel, etc. dry up because of the Evergrande/RE implosion in China.

3. Lack of NG supplies for Europe (and maybe the US?) at a very early time of the year. This also ties into China potentially needing to impose blackouts and further constrict economic activity.

4. Massive supply chain snarls that probably won't be resolved until 2022.

Buckle up.
Do you remember when the Chinese insurance company Anbang went bankrupt and was taken over by the CCP? Wondering if a similar impact will happen now and how to make money.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think Evergrande is priced in and the algorithms are having their way with things.
SF2004
AG

/ES is at -2.5 ATR. What do we think is going to happen?
Thanks for posting the support resistance charts.

Based on what I have learn I think we bounce off around $433.

I want to sell some puts with the high volatility this morning if I can.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

$ZM too beaten up. This is a quality product and the need for video conferencing will not go away.

entry above 8 EMA. Cut 282. Easy.

Will post other ideas on twitter. https://twitter.com/30kTrades

I don't want to post over Irish Pete.

Sell puts this morning?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
UAL bouncing back right at the open
Engine10
AG
Guess we're gonna find out how contained this is
Bob Knights Paper Hands
That green blast opening was not good for bulls, IMHO.
FTAG 2000
AG
Engine10 said:

Have got a couple hundred shares of TIGR I've been waiting on to bounce to get out of.

Think I should eat it and get the hell out?
Aggie_2463
AG
Only brightside this morning is I sold my shares of SDC I bought back at 6.46 friday for 7.25 this morning
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
AG 2000' said:

Engine10 said:

Have got a couple hundred shares of TIGR I've been waiting on to bounce to get out of.

Think I should eat it and get the hell out?
I would be running for the hill...

one of the exerpts from an article I read this morning "the Chinese are selling first and asking questions later"
Bob Knights Paper Hands

Look at ATER. Honey badger DGAF. Also SAVA is looking nice this morning.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

And actually starting to run a bit.
mazag08
AG
Just a heads up.

Looking at MACD with an Elliott oscillator overlapping it, none of the 1hr, 4hr, 1D, or !W charts show that we have bottomed yet. The way this wave is taking shape looks to be about a 300 point drop. That would point toward the 4250 - 4270 range.
gougler08
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

And actually starting to run a bit.
This market is crazy...rumors that airlines will be forced to alienate a portion of their customers (vaccine requirements) and they go
Ragoo
AG
mazag08 said:

Just a heads up.

Looking at MACD with an Elliott oscillator overlapping it, none of the 1hr, 4hr, 1D, or !W charts show that we have bottomed yet. The way this wave is taking shape looks to be about a 300 point drop. That would point toward the 4250 - 4270 range.
we could flash all the way back to SPY 413 if buying doesn't come back strong.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I thought dnn was a good deal at 1.49 a few minutes ago, 1.45 must be a bargain!
FTAG 2000
AG
Here's Woodie's pivots for /ES.

gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

mazag08 said:

Just a heads up.

I've got money on the sidelines waiting...a back test of the 200 EMA works too
FTAG 2000
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

mazag08 said:

Just a heads up.

I've got money on the sidelines waiting...a back test of the 200 EMA works too
Bounced off the 89 already. Will it hold?
FTAG 2000
AG
I'm grabbing some FLGC. It's been a hot pot stock for a while now. It's been taken down to the 200 DEMA and just riding that line in the accumulation phase for a week now. When things fire up again, think this will run.

Up over 21 in August.
Brewmaster
AG
IWM put sweeps, 10/15 207 and 213 (stevekavdc on twitter)

I added a couple put spreads, very small position
First Page Last Page
Page 4474 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.