Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,050,850 Views | 231664 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by I bleed maroon
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am praying for you and your wife.
jimmo
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

I am praying for you and your wife.
Me too - prayers sent
lobwedgephil
Four red days in a row and things get chippy in here.
Triple_Bagger
$30,000 Millionaire said:

zwhag2010 said:

Wtf CLOV?! down all the way back to even for me. I won't complain too much because it has touched what was resistance before and is now support but I liked it when it was in 10+. I want MOAR!!!!!

Looks like it is building I'm really just venting. I, like most here, had a frustrating day with all that's going on from the market and the news that was announced today
look at CLOV through a weekly chart.
Weekly chart looks very nice (Borat voice). $12 on tap for next week and that looks to be a strong S/R .
BaylorSpineGuy
There would be more civility if you would all just buy puts already! I'm loaded on puts.
gig em 02
BaylorSpineGuy said:

There would be more civility if you would all just buy puts already! I'm loaded on puts.
Next post: "I don't understand why my puts didn't work out, every single metric is negative, its impossible for us to be where we are!"
austinAG90
AG
I'm just going to add this one time....We have a great board here of folks that have real talent across many trading spectrums....I don't post or come to this board to hear about covid unless it impacts investing decisions nor do I need to read posts reflecting on vaccines or the lack therof....There are other boards that afford you the luxury to post on covid to your hearts content....Let's keep it out of here unless you know of a specific stock that would benefit directly.....And we all know that inside information doesn't really exist.....
ibdm98
AG
Trying to get this back on track…

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Lotto Friday ideas:

• SE - calls over $327.50, puts below today's close
  • DASH - calls over $210.14
  • RBLX - calls over $88
  • COUP - calls over $261 to target the single prints up to 270
  • SPRT - very high risk - over 27.57
  • BGFV - calls over $30
  • VIH - calls over $10.80
  • Z - puts below $93. FTMF for the record. Jackasses
  • ASAN - puts below $95
  • NVDA - puts below $220
  • AMD - puts below $105

Spoony Love
AG
Holy hell, I go away for a middle school volleyball game and come back to this?

Everyone needs to calm down and check out my blue Heeler thread on the outdoors board. Nothing like a few pics of puppies to calm everyone down. Enjoy.
FJ43

Mornun!

At present showing green pretty much across the board in US, EU & Asia

If I am guessing today isn't huge moves one way or the other. For me don't want to get over my skis here through end of next week with OpEx.

VIX is hovering between 17-18 early premarket.

Oh...its Lotto Friday! I'll post some ideas and follows in a bit.

Me with the markets right now.....

Trade wisely!

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

Theta Warrior Lotto Friday Ideas.....

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

Ben's Lotto Friday list….

FJ43
Trading Warz list round 1…..

FJ43
Trading Warz list round 2…..

cageybee77
AG
CIDM gonna have a day? (Earnings)
mazag08
AG
I apologize for spamming the board.
AgCPA95
AG
cageybee77 said:

CIDM gonna have a day? (Earnings)

"This quarter we once again generated record growth, led by another triple digit streaming revenue increase," said Chris McGurk, Cinedigm Chairman and CEO. "All our streaming metrics continue to climb dramatically and we have solidified our position as a leading independent player in the streaming space with a broad and successful portfolio of targeted enthusiast channels. We intend to capitalize on all this momentum by rapidly growing the business both organically and through our already successful streaming asset acquisition roll-up strategy."

Key First Quarter Financial Results (Quarter Ended June 30, 2021):
  • Consolidated revenues were $15.0 million, up 149% over the prior year quarter, driven by continued strong streaming growth, particularly in the Company's ad-supported business, as well as Digital Cinema equipment sales;
  • Streaming channel revenues increased 181% over the prior year quarter;
  • Ad-supported streaming channel revenues increased 301% over the prior year quarter;
  • Subscription streaming channel revenues increased 88% over the prior year quarter;
  • Streaming digital content licensing and sales, driven by partners such as Amazon, Apple and Tubi, increased 62% over the prior year quarter, the fifth record growth quarter in a row for that business;
  • Combined Streaming/Digital revenues increased 115% over the prior year quarter;
  • The Company reported slightly higher than previously reported net income of $5.2 million, or $0.03 per share, versus net loss of $19.9 million, or $(0.21) per share, in the prior year quarter;
  • Paid down all remaining Company debt shortly after quarter end.
###
Bob Knights Paper Hands
mazag08 said:

I apologize for spamming the board.

No worries. We're used to it.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
My lottos for today:
SPY $452/452.5/453
TSLA $765/775/785
CLOV call spreads with lower legs from$12-$14 and upper legs at $19 and $20.

It felt good for SAVA to have a big green day yesterday.
FJ43

JPM & FB are 2 on my short list for lottos. Working through some additional charts now.

FJ43

AgShaun00
AG
FJ43 said:

Gents...

I posted that release on Biden's proposed mandate as I believe it can/will have some impact on companies. Who? Don't know. Good for vaccine manufactures? Maybe.

Whether you are in favor or not of vaccines this type of government reach has impacts.

FWIW I haven't even said it on this board but my wife has Covid. Right now as I speak. Day 7.

Yes she is vaccinated for those who might wonder. Pfizer FWIW.

i was vaccinated and got it. Know a ton of people with breakthrough cases. So it seems this is more of a therapeutic than a vaccine.

I am hearing about research on women's cycles and fertility is now being funded. Last december biden said no mandates on vaccines. 6 weeks ago, Jen Psaki said no mandates.

Back to stock stuff, how much could this economy explode if we let it unleashed and gov't get out of the way.
gig em 02
AgShaun00 said:

FJ43 said:

Gents...

I posted that release on Biden's proposed mandate as I believe it can/will have some impact on companies. Who? Don't know. Good for vaccine manufactures? Maybe.

Whether you are in favor or not of vaccines this type of government reach has impacts.

FWIW I haven't even said it on this board but my wife has Covid. Right now as I speak. Day 7.

i was vaccinated and got it. Know a ton of people with breakthrough cases. So it seems this is more of a therapeutic than a vaccine.

I am hearing about research on women's cycles and fertility is now being funded. Last december biden said no mandates on vaccines. 6 weeks ago, Jen Psaki said no mandates.

Back to stock stuff, how much could this economy explode if we let it unleashed and gov't get out of the way.

The govt is propping it up, without the trillions in spending and criminally low interest rates it would tank.
confucius_ag
AG
This economy is going nowhere until we figure out this shipping situation. It is still not improving. In some cases still getting worse. Lead times are extending and I am seeing this out until at least June.
Andy07
AG
On these lotto posts

Are the $Xc >$X just entries?

Is this just basically saying if this stock goes up, then I think it will go up more (but I won't commit to how much or an exit)?
Thundergon
Interesting thought.... so with FED president Kaplan liquidating his portfolio, that would be the perfect time to begin tapering, right?
FTAG 2000
AG
Andy07 said:

On these lotto posts

Are the $Xc >$X just entries?

Is this just basically saying if this stock goes up, then I think it will go up more (but I won't commit to how much or an exit)?
Take $TSLA 770C >761.85 | 750P <753.34 as an example.

If it gets over 761.85, grab the 770Cs expiring today as a lotto (and take profit along the way).

If it gets below 753.34, buy 750Ps.

gig em 02
Thundergon said:

Interesting thought.... so with FED president Kaplan liquidating his portfolio, that would be the perfect time to begin tapering, right?

I saw that this morning "Kaplan to sell stocks so there's no appearance of conflict of interest". Great timing, how convenient.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
gig em 02 said:

AgShaun00 said:

FJ43 said:

Gents...

The govt is propping it up, without the trillions in spending and criminally low interest rates it would tank.

Bob Knights Paper Hands
No way they taper right now between people still mad about Afghanistan and now this vaccine mandate. They will try to keep people happy that their 401k's are up.
FTAG 2000
AG
gig em 02 said:

Thundergon said:

I saw that this morning "Kaplan to sell stocks so there's no appearance of conflict of interest". Great timing, how convenient.
Not just him, several of the Fed presidents.

FTAG 2000
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

No way they taper right now between people still mad about Afghanistan and now this vaccine mandate. They will try to keep people happy that their 401k's are up.
LOL. Come on, they are trying to egg people into a response with these policies.

Bombing everyone's 401ks and retirement portfolios fits well with destroying the country.
FTAG 2000
AG
Holy GOCO open.
BrokeAssAggie
IBKR question - I have been trying to slowly transition over and noticed in my account portfolio a position with the ticker "IBKR" Market Value of $90 and an unrealized P&L -$10. What is this? Payment for all the subscriptions I have signed up for?
docaggie
AG
My wife is returning to work today after COVID. She too was vaccinated.
Hope your wife is feeling ok. Mine felt rotten for about 3 days and otherwise was bored.
She quarantined herself in the guest bedroom. I knew she was better when I heard her through the wall yelling at the TV when the Ags threw an interception.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 4448 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.