Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,041 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Cru
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?

FSLY has ben strong all day.

Think Ranger was in this trade.
gigemJTH12
AG
BrokeAssAggie
WTI will close above $70 today.
JDTxAg98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Anyone else rolling the dice with ELOX on the covered call shares? I went doubled up with June $2.50 at $0.25 at the same time I entered the August $5 last Friday. Getting a little nervous on the June's and have been sitting at $0.05 trying to clean them up for $0.20 gain but if ELOX doesn't retest $1.70 area again today I'm thinking of reaching up and buying them back into the close.
I bought mine back today plus added some share buys. Right now averaged in @ $1.57 right now just waiting for another ripe time to sell the higher strike price calls but not letting anyone take them @ 2.50 now with my buy backs.
oldarmy1
AG
JDTxAg98 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Anyone else rolling the dice with ELOX on the covered call shares? I went doubled up with June $2.50 at $0.25 at the same time I entered the August $5 last Friday. Getting a little nervous on the June's and have been sitting at $0.05 trying to clean them up for $0.20 gain but if ELOX doesn't retest $1.70 area again today I'm thinking of reaching up and buying them back into the close.
I bought mine back today plus added some share buys. Right now averaged in @ $1.57 right now just waiting for another ripe time to sell the higher strike price calls but not letting anyone take them @ 2.50 now with my buy backs.
So YOUR the reason I can't get any fills!
JDTxAg98
AG
oldarmy1 said:

JDTxAg98 said:

oldarmy1 said:

So YOUR the reason I can't get any fills!
Mine were not June....they were Aug which is why I didn't like them having that far out
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

sts7049 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Kickin the dead horse but VEON has had some high volume today (up to 20MM today) and over the last 3 days cumulatively. Red candles but holding the 100 day. This guy can make a break anytime now, I'm ready.
anything that would save my basically worthless june calls would be great
VEON.....grrrrr

VEON is a perfect stock for people who can't handle being red for any length of time. Just set a share buy at $1.70 and you can sleep at night while waiting it out.
While you are here, I am net free on the SDC 10/15 $9 calls. Do you see them continuing higher?

Still looking for GOCO to make a move this year?
J.P. 03
AG
Let's see if I've actually learned anything about SPY scalping these past few weeks. The optimist in me says we're currently witnessing the run on stop losses before it climbs back to 423.20 in the final 30 minutes, because the path between here and there looks relatively free from obstructions. No clue what happens after that, but let's see if I can at least get this first part right.

**EDIT (3:20 PM) - NARRATOR: He has apparently learned nothing. Missed it by THAAAAT much.
McInnis 03
AG
So I think WISH is the next meme. Look at the volume on options today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

sts7049 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Kickin the dead horse but VEON has had some high volume today (up to 20MM today) and over the last 3 days cumulatively. Red candles but holding the 100 day. This guy can make a break anytime now, I'm ready.
VEON.....grrrrr

VEON is a perfect stock for people who can't handle being red for any length of time. Just set a share buy at $1.70 and you can sleep at night while waiting it out.
While you are here, I am net free on the SDC 10/15 $9 calls. Do you see them continuing higher?

Goodness yes on SDC. You should get 300%+ on those.

GOCO revenues are going to show at least 70% year over year gain. If we get any adjustments to Medicare age limits moving lower it will jump $15.
ProgN
Looks like they're squeezing CLOV into the close.
TexasAg2017
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I sold July 16th 5s on 20% of my shares. Price hasn't changed much so I can't buy them back.

I'm averaged in at 1.48 currently
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

spud1910 said:

oldarmy1 said:

sts7049 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

VEON.....grrrrr

Goodness yes on SDC. You should get 300%+ on those.

GOCO revenues are going to show at least 70% year over year gain. If we get any adjustments to Medicare age limits moving lower it will jump $15.
Thank you. Regular work has been so crazy this year, I was worried I might have missed a post or tweet.
cgh1999
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I bought mine back at $0.10 for an average gain of $0.175
cjo03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

So I think WISH is the next meme. Look at the volume on options today.

how about a day earlier next time?!
oldarmy1
AG
cgh1999 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I bought mine back at $0.10 for an average gain of $0.175
Love it!
oldarmy1
AG
SYN is so darn close to a breakout and I don't see how it wouldn't test $1 on that for 80%+

Jack Bristow
AG
Anyone have any experience working with Goldman here and maintaining their investments?

I've been following and using this thread since Covid hit. Played around during this last year but I've now taken a job at GS and I have been informed that I am no longer able to purchase single name stocks but can play in the ETF and other fields.

Not meaning to derail, just hoped someone might have had a similar experience and might have a few tips.
ag94whoop
AG
FJ43 said:

I got to the party late today but have made a little on lottos
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone who followed on the SDC Jan $9 calls are beyond net free and should action it today IMO!
ProgN
Anyone looking at OSAT? Seems several people are touting this thing but I know nothing about it.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

This is ridiculous, because they were responsible for the huge network outage this morning
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

Anyone who followed on the SDC Jan $9 calls are beyond net free and should action it today IMO!
Was pretty sure you had tweeted about the 10/15/21 $9 calls.....but regardless, they should both be 100%+
Ccutamu
It is a trip how CLOV is an everyday name on TA here and on Fox Business, none of these analysts even know who the hell they are.
oldarmy1
AG
Maybe both? I have the Jan $9 calls so maybe so
Bird Poo
AG
Ccutamu said:

It is a trip how CLOV is an everyday name on TA here and on Fox Business, none of these analysts even know who the hell they are.
Agreed. Just need it to get to $27 and I'm net free on my shares.
wangus12
AG
Samsies
hbc07
AG
Could have played it a bit smarter earlier today (and back in february/march...), but started with 65 shares of CLOV and just went net free with 20 shares left. i'm happy enough with that compared to how things looked in april/may
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
Ccutamu
PearlJammin said:

Ccutamu said:

Agreed. Just need it to get to $27 and I'm net free on my shares.
Anyone know when them may open up some higher strike options on CLOV for July? Not sure how that generally works.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Maybe both? I have the Jan $9 calls so maybe so
Pretty sure you mentioned both. I only went with the October calls, but I remember January being discussed.
ag94whoop
AG
another few weeks of CLOV playing in this range would be nice

next up is the weed stocks specifically TLRY and SNDL. Would love to see those head back to highs of this year
ClutchCityAg
Great to have you back on the thread today OA!! Always makes things greener
Let it ride
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
ag94whoop said:

next up is the weed stocks specifically TLRY and SNDL. Would love to see those head back to highs of this year
Pun intended?
Prophet00
AG
What a day! Hit my first ten bagger on CLOV options, and still have one left that I'm letting run. Went net free on SDC calls as well.

Best day I've had in awhile.

ag94whoop
AG
Red Pear Luke said:

ag94whoop said:

Pun intended?
of course
First Page Last Page
Page 3984 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.