Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,825 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CrazyRichAggie said:

Crazy hot matrix.

I have those on here since many use different things just to simplify. Me...I mostly look at price action, volume, SR and trend lines.
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

Check out SQ. I like that set up.

SQ

Two down trends of which broke and blew through one. Next just happens to be at a resistance level of 230ish.
Rejected by 21 EMA today. 100 day is about 225ish.
SAR flipped
MACD cross
Volume incoming.

Don't see why this won't move to between 221-230 as long as markets hold up.

BrokeAssAggie
No, this one.

FJ43
SF2004 said:

FJ43 said:

Any chart requests I can post later this evening or early morning?
DIS?

I missed an exit today and gave back my target profit being greedy.

DIS

Solid moves recently with big volume candle about 10 days ago..
Rejected right at the 21 & 100 EMAs today which is also resistance level..
Get through here and I see 181..ish next resistance.
MACD crossing & SAR just flipped.

I think it moves right back to 181...assuming markets keep their sanity.
50 EMA is between here and there.

FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

No, this one.

Now that was my laugh of the day!
DavysApprentice
AG
Dan Scott said:

This doesn't sound good for WWR's Alabama mine.

Exclusive: Biden looks abroad for electric vehicle metals, in blow to U.S. miners | Reuters

I don't think their mine is set to be open till 2028 and right now they are focusing on getting graphite battery ready using their own more environmentally friendly process. This may end up helping them. Right now I think they get their raw graphite from China
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Crwd liked zs earnings!
OutlawAG04
cisgenderedAggie said:

Diggity said:

good point.

That's why I only drink this stuff. Nobody faking the Brook!

Man that really takes me back.

To be fair, I named my first dog Sunny after Sunny Brook. Boxer/pit mix and best dog I ever had. I guess I was hungover thinking of that name but good memory.
BrokeAssAggie
AMC broke $17 AH
cageybee77
AG
I'm thinking (hoping) that it has a bit of profit taking in the AM before it continues up so I can have time to decide on whether to jump in some more.
Red Rover
AG
DavysApprentice said:

Dan Scott said:

This doesn't sound good for WWR's Alabama mine.

Exclusive: Biden looks abroad for electric vehicle metals, in blow to U.S. miners | Reuters

I don't think their mine is set to be open till 2028 and right now they are focusing on getting graphite battery ready using their own more environmentally friendly process. This may end up helping them. Right now I think they get their raw graphite from China
They wouldn't say where they have contracted to source their graphite, but they did specifically add that it's not China. This portion sounds like it's a win for a WWR type of company
Quote:

Rather than focus on permitting more U.S. mines, Biden's team is more focused on creating jobs that process minerals domestically into electric vehicle (EV) battery parts, according to the people.
Such a plan would help cut U.S. reliance on industry leader China for EV materials while also enticing unions with manufacturing work and, in theory, reduce pandemic-fueled unemployment.
The U.S. Commerce Department is organizing a June conference to attract more EV manufacturing to the country. Biden's proposed $1.7 trillion infrastructure plan earmarks $174 billion to boost the domestic EV market with tax credits and grants for battery manufacturers, among other incentives. The department declined to comment.
"It's not that hard to dig a hole," said one of the sources. "What's hard is getting that stuff out and getting it to processing facilities. That's what the U.S. government is focused on."
Has Pelosi bought calls yet or is there a Clinton on the board? These are the questions y'all should be asking.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Quote:

Has Pelosi bought calls yet or is there a Clinton on the board? These are the questions y'all should be asking.
You have a point. The TexAgs Forum 57 Stock Markets Thread consortium likely has enough ownership to start asking some of those questions and seek an appointee to the BoD. Think big.....right?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
McInnis 03 - if you're in Mexico, here's an oldie but a goodie. This one's for you. Columbian singer but his tune was a scorcher in Mexico when it came out - attracted gals like metal to a magnet.

Post removed:
by user
BlueTaze
DNN is the uranium play here.
FJ43

Morning.....

ES & NQ slightly up but has been fading since I first looked where we were.
SPY & Qs slightly up early. RSIs not overbought or oversold just middle of the road.
VIX at 18.44
SKEW still up above 144

Overall trends still in play.
SPY I don't think we want to see below 416.32ish.
Qs like to stay above 332 and don't really want to see below 330 again.

On my end being cautious but in bullish posture...subject to adjustment as always.

Trade wisely!

FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

Check out SQ. I like that set up.
SQ at 220 PM. Maybe today is that push into the 221-227 gap fill zone.
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43

QQQ

Ok just something to keep an eye on.

I'm a glass half full mentality, however, from a TA standpoint I think something for y'all to keep an eye on around 336-338 range on Qs.

Do we form an H&S and start a grind downward is the question. While the overall trend is up, we lost the trend a bit here recently only to come back into it. I think at the least we go up to those levels.

Rejection at this range could signal losing the trend...again.

Ccutamu
FJ... first off, you're a witch on these charts! Tip of the rally cap/hat for all that you do... I've learned a ton from you in the past 6 months.

Can you look at TIGR? Seems to be ready for a breakout, if it did not already. It broke down trend yesterday with huge volume relative to the last few weeks and MACD just crossed over a few days ago. It looks to have ST resistance of $22.70ish and then a possible breakout up to $28.

Appreciate it!

Irish 2.0
PDD with a solid beat on ER and Rev.. This could create some momo in the Chinese stocks since they've sucked ass lately
cageybee77
AG
Been following this one closely too.
BrokeAssAggie
Got end of school activities all day today, so I'm going to need a good play by play, gents.
BrokeAssAggie
CrazyRichAggie said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Entered RCL 6/18 $90 calls. Entry $2.55 target $5
Getting some nice movement here.

Look like these are going to open ITM. Going to keep a close eye and might take profits early.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
CrazyRichAggie said:

Got end of school activities all day today, so I'm going to need a good play by play, gents.

Any hot teachers that like to swim laps at lunch? Asking for a friend.
BrokeAssAggie
BrokeAssAggie
AMC still ripping. I made some decent money but sold calls waaaay too early.
cageybee77
AG
But, who knew? It could have crashed too, and had we stayed in we'd have said "why didn't we do the 'smart' thing and cashed out and looked for the next opportunity". I'm ok with getting 40% of the possible gain if I can do so with less risk. I strongly suspect that these prices are not sustainable and so it will "crash" at some point.
FJ43
Ccutamu said:

FJ... first off, you're a witch on these charts! Tip of the rally cap/hat for all that you do... I've learned a ton from you in the past 6 months.

Can you look at TIGR? Seems to be ready for a breakout, if it did not already. It broke down trend yesterday with huge volume relative to the last few weeks and MACD just crossed over a few days ago. It looks to have ST resistance of $22.70ish and then a possible breakout up to $28.

Appreciate it!

No worries here is what I see anyway....

Not sure what the catalyst was for the volume but....
  • Solid volume yesterday.
  • Downtrend break
  • Reclaimed MAs including the 50 EMA
  • Rejected right at resistance around 21.00
  • Above resistance probably at about 22.61 & 24.47
  • Model T approx. 25.73

After yesterday's move I could see some consolidation here where much of the volume of accumulation has been. Once it can reclaim $21, I think you'll have continuation back to at least MT. Be on watch though it doesn't have a false breakout like back in late April where it was rejected at $22.50ish level.

See what happens next few days with any continuation of volume or not.

BrokeAssAggie
I agree but I'm guessing my 6/18 $15 calls are going to open around $4. My entry was $1.80
sts7049
AG
i bought a couple 4 Jun TSLA 600 calls yesterday for fun. i hope to cash those out today if things go well
FJ43
sts7049 said:

i bought a couple 4 Jun TSLA 600 calls yesterday for fun. i hope to cash those out today if things go well
Watch to see if 605 holds and if it gets over 615. If so, 630+ is in the cards IMO.

Since you have June 4 you have the luxury of watching this for continuation or not. If it does break back out, those will pay big should it move back to test 650 level.
McInnis 03
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

McInnis 03 - if you're in Mexico, here's an oldie but a goodie. This one's for you. Columbian singer but his tune was a scorcher in Mexico when it came out - attracted gals like metal to a magnet.

My wife wouldn't appreciate
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43
First Page Last Page
Page 3915 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.