Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,025,743 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mcinnis...is squawkbox available in papertrading tos or only real deal? Can't find it. (Desktop)
ClutchCityAg
Check out NNOX, big rumors around their Xray imaging. Premiums are crazy juiced right now.

Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Anyone selling CCs on GOCO with this pop today?
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

Mcinnis...is squawkbox available in papertrading tos or only real deal? Can't find it. (Desktop)
I don't know the answer to that TBH.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Check out NNOX, big rumors around their Xray imaging. Premiums are crazy juiced right now.

Dude, I've been saying for years that an iphone plugin would be badass for xrays
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ClutchCityAg
McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Dude, I've been saying for years that an iphone plugin would be badass for xrays
Looks like they have presentation Wed. morning, better negotiate those royalties while you still can
Let it ride
Maedan86
AG
Can someone please nudge VEON past $1.90. I'm waiting patiently.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

K I'll log in as real money and see if it's there. Just downloaded, gonna be a little learning curve...
McInnis 03
AG
Just scooped this weeks 49/52 call spreads for $1.04 ea. ($NNOX)

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
ROKU has an interesting hourly chart the last 15 days or so....
gougler08
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Looks like they have presentation Wed. morning, better negotiate those royalties while you still can
Sold the 3/19 45 Puts for $3...either a $42 entry or pocket some premium for a 1 week hold on cash that was already sidelined
Aggie118
AG
FJ43 said:

Everyone Net Free on REI?

I'm thinking about rolling the dice and waiting till earnings on Wednesday...
tramaro1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I bought shares at $55 and around $80 (on a spike, I know dumb), then it proceeded to drop to $40's. So I will welcome some good news and get this stock above $100
ClutchCityAg
McInnis 03 said:

Just scooped this weeks 49/52 call spreads for $1.04 ea. ($NNOX)
I am going to attempt to leg into a weekly 70/75 call spread and get a credit. Got the 70 call for 3.00 and looking to sell the 75 for 3.50 or better on the next leg up
Let it ride
MaroonDynasty
Give CLDR a couple of days, it will be right back to 15.
mazag08
AG
I said WTFnot with KMPH. Bought 20 shares at $12.20 and set a sell limit for $36.

Cmon Reddit, do your thing.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
gougler08 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Sold the 3/19 45 Puts for $3...either a $42 entry or pocket some premium for a 1 week hold on cash that was already sidelined

Ok, practicing on CC so critiquing would be appreciated. I sold a 3/19 59 call for $3.72 and bought shares at 49.78.

So if my calls get bought out I will have made 18.5% profit ((59-49.78)/49.78). Otherwise, I keep my money $372/contract and stock, correct? And look maybe to do it again as long as my premiums are juiced?

I know it's basic stuff but trying to make sure I'm doing this intelligently.
Brewmaster
AG
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

fightintxag13 said:

Done.
Done.
done! small donation target, let's get 'er done!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

gougler08 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Ok, practicing on CC so critiquing would be appreciated. I sold a 3/19 59 call for $3.72 and bought shares at 49.78.

So if my calls get bought out I will have made 18.5% profit ((59-49.78)/49.78). Otherwise, I keep my money $372/contract and stock, correct? And look maybe to do it again as long as my premiums are juiced?

If called out, your computed profit should include the premium received not just the appreciated stock value.
irish pete ag06
AG
mazag08 said:

I said WTFnot with KMPH. Bought 20 shares at $12.20 and set a sell limit for $36.

Cmon Reddit, do your thing.

I'm actually long on this one in my IRA and have been able to use these pops to go beyond net free. I did a lot of DD on this one and while it's your normal crazy risky pharma stock, they have some very interesting catalysts in the future and could be pretty game changing if they keep clearing these hurdles with their ADHD meds.
FTAG 2000
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

gougler08 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Add your premium into the calculated price.

(59+3.72)-49.78/49.78
HalifaxAg
AG
was there a target on the INTC Apr1 65C...up 25% from this morning.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Thank guys.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

K I'll log in as real money and see if it's there. Just downloaded, gonna be a little learning curve...

Ok its there in real money. Interesting stuff. Dude is on fire, all kinds of callouts. Thanks!
Dan Scott
AG
$100 calls on NNOX expiring this week are trading at $1...the stock is at $50 wow
Pignorant
AG
Tried to sell 28 shares of ROKU... ended up buying 28 shares of ROKU on margin. Whoops!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Anyone selling CCs on GOCO with this pop today?

Nope, hopefully this is just the start!
(Over 3x avg vol already today)
FJ43
If someone can get SPY to dive to $392.98 and V back up I would appreciate it.

Edit: Never mind. I added some imaginary resistance levels so it should work.
jj9000
AG
FJ43 said:

I added some imaginary resistance levels so it should work.
Walrus...is that you?
sts7049
AG
is SPY finally gonna break through??
BlueTaze
ClutchCityAg said:

cptthunder
Finally decided to say screw it and sold 54% of my shares to go NetFree in $WARM

lets roll from a nickle to a dollar now!!!
wanderer
Impressive last 20min from SPY
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

COME ON VIX, GET BELOW 20, NOW.
BOOM, RELOAD, WHOOP!

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
crazy day today!
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
First Page Last Page
Page 3510 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.