Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,532 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EBON consolidating around 10. Big "mental resistance" to breach.
McInnis 03
AG
I didn't take the seminar, but if that wasn't "TRICKSY" on SPY there I don't know what is.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ags2013
AG
SINO has been rolling as of late. Nothing huge but back to the levels I bought at.
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

EBON consolidating around 10. Big "mental resistance" to breach.
And it's gone.
AgEng06
AG
I'm with you guys on EBON. I have a small holding and sold next week's $10 calls yesterday. In this case I'm just going to let them get called out I think. I'll get $11.05 total for them at least.
RogueAg
AG
I am so sick and tired of treasury yields and the wild swings it's causing in this market. Ready for the volatility to end any day now thanks.
TecRecAg
AG
Me thinking now's the time on these. Trying to get fills at .4
Brewmaster
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Sold all of my CAN condors for a total profit of $120. That's a 4.4% return right there. I will say that I really liked how the wide condor gave me an opportunity to get out when the price action started moving up past my upper sold call. Making some money on a trade that didn't work out how I wanted it to is pretty awesome. I'll continue to look for more of these.
brilliant. I've done almost exclusively spreads this week and am doing a lot better than messing with naked calls (combined with a real job). For example on FB, I bought 2 different ones to capture all of the move, worked perfectly. Sold the lower strike one first for a double, then the next one I sold for a triple.
Ags2013
AG
My Net Free shares in EBON look good. Unfortunately, the shares I sold are not looking as good in DPW.
Post removed:
by user
DeangeloVickers
AG
RogueAg said:

I am so sick and tired of treasury yields and the wild swings it's causing in this market. Ready for the volatility to end any day now thanks.
gigemJTH12
AG
$WARM up 22% today.

Ready for 2222% though
Touchless
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Friendly reminder for TOS users.....Benzinga Squawk is free to you, I think as long as you've upgraded your TDA account to "advanced feature set".....this may or may not even be required. The Squawk gets you in early on news and we all know speed is power. I keep this open all day on my headset, or my wireless speaker. 80% of the audio is just "noise", but 20% is actionable...maybe.

If you don't know how to access it, here you go.

I must be an idiot, but I haven't heard anything come out of this all morning. I clicked the listen box. I can't get the line next to that to say BenzingaCharlie though so maybe that is my issue. Help?
Ags2013
AG
EBON $10.54. Gracious.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
want to see a text book bull flag? This is right now on the 1 minute chart for SYN.

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ags2013 said:

EBON $10.54. Gracious.
well, this is going to blow through my $10 short strikes potentially. Oh well!
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
AggieChemist
AG
Just deposited my 10 year old's weekly allowance into Roblox in-game purchases.
McInnis 03
AG
Touchless said:

McInnis 03 said:

Friendly reminder for TOS users.....Benzinga Squawk is free to you, I think as long as you've upgraded your TDA account to "advanced feature set".....this may or may not even be required. The Squawk gets you in early on news and we all know speed is power. I keep this open all day on my headset, or my wireless speaker. 80% of the audio is just "noise", but 20% is actionable...maybe.

I must be an idiot, but I haven't heard anything come out of this all morning. I clicked the listen box. I can't get the line next to that to say BenzingaCharlie though so maybe that is my issue. Help?
https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/replies/58913675
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
OutlawAG04
FbgTxAg
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

$WARM up 22% today.

Ready for 2222% though

No doubt.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
agdaddy04
AG
Beat thru $11 on EBON
ClutchCityAg
What is yalls target for selling CCs on EBON?

I bought back my 3/19 10s at a loss but should be able to sell 12.5s or 15s same expiration and breakeven or profit
Let it ride
FbgTxAg
AG
third coast.. said:

FbgTxAg said:

Man I dunno whether to take the 225% win on the EBON calls or wait till the 19th and take the stock at 7.5.

Decisions, decisions.
EBON hasnt seemed to sustain the highs for a long period of time and nothing is guaranteed so for me, id take the profit.

I did. Turned it around and sold 7.5 3/19 puts. VERY tidy profit.

Starting to warm up to some of this option stuff!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Touchless
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

The one day I tutor this, they're no the fritz. If you're not hearing anything, it's not you. They just haven't been connected today for a long time. Very odd.
lol...and now I see this. Disregard previous comment.

This doesn't make me not an idiot though, just to make sure we're all on the same page.
Jet Black
Covered calls question. If you sell covered calls and the stock takes off do you ever buy the calls back at a loss?
gigemJTH12
AG
$EBON

I don't bring much value to this board other than the occasional joke or helping newbies. So allow me to take some credit here.

Check out my reply to OA when he ramped up his crypto game that one night.

Okay back to your regular scheduled programming of me being a dummy.
fightintxag13
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Charge your phone and look at replies to your posts.
McInnis 03
AG
Boeing holy moly. UP UP UP

B&I Key:
FJ43
Can y'all please keep it down about EBON and just have it drag DPW and NXTD up the hill with it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

KT 90
AG
Jet Black said:

Covered calls question. If you sell covered calls and the stock takes off do you ever buy the calls back at a loss?

I'd love to hear thoughts on when to/not do this.
LarryL
Looking at buying SPY 400 calls for next Friday (3/19) if it can hold above 394.10 today. If we hit an ATH today, I'll also buy some 395 Puts.

Anybody else see any different levels to be watching?
gigemJTH12
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

Charge your phone and look at replies to your posts.

Charging now! I'm off for a week and the kids are at school. Laying on the couch refreshing this page and TDA. Leave me alone
KT 90
AG
FJ43 said:

Can y'all please keep it down about EBON and just have it drag DPW and NXTD up the hill with it.

Yes please on DPW and NXTD.... I have some EBON, but not nearly enough.

First Page Last Page
Page 3488 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.