Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,040,613 Views | 231649 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
Fireman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Appreciate the EBON comments. I had some CCs on that I quickly bought back, so I did not miss out on the full effect of this blastoff.
RigsTx
AG
On EBON I bought around $7.00 and sold covered calls on half with 3/19 $10 strike.

Just sold CCs on my other half for 3/19 $12.5 strike.

Come take them all and I'll chalk up a great trade.

My hope is that the $10 get taken and that we close next Friday around $12 or so.

If not I'll still be a happy camper.
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
GM trying the top of the box again
FJ43
Classic case of me picking the wrong horse to shoot.

I had NXTD, DPW and EBON all on fairly heavy. Chose to get to 2 into more cash with volatility and cut EBON.

Perfect execution..
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Touchless
AG
tsuag10 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Repost perhaps but I just got an alert on POWW for volume, go check that chart and see what you think.
5.4M volume already this morning. Looks like most days are under 4M total.
Wonder if this could be the start of the second goal post. The other was on 1/13. Basically already at its 4th highest volume day over the last year.
Decay
AG
Rice and Fries said:

CastleRock said:

Somebody talk me out of buying GME April $50 puts
Seriously don't do it. The stock is all over the place.
Nothing wrong with making money on a volatile stock... but keep a tight eye on it and don't risk a lot!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Sold all of my CAN condors for a total profit of $120. That's a 4.4% return right there. I will say that I really liked how the wide condor gave me an opportunity to get out when the price action started moving up past my upper sold call. Making some money on a trade that didn't work out how I wanted it to is pretty awesome. I'll continue to look for more of these.
irish pete ag06
AG
EBON consolidating. Looking like it's not done.
gougler08
AG
GM with some volume to get to 57.30
leoj
AG
QQQ buyers better step up here
jwhitlock3
Touchless said:

tsuag10 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Repost perhaps but I just got an alert on POWW for volume, go check that chart and see what you think.
5.4M volume already this morning. Looks like most days are under 4M total.
Wonder if this could be the start of the second goal post. The other was on 1/13. Basically already at its 4th highest volume day over the last year.
My alert was set for an hourly volume mark that would put us over 20MM in total volume. It might die off and it could just be a reaction to the offering, but I figured I'd throw it out for others to keep an eye on.

I took a half position at 5.95, order set for another 50% at 5.25 with a stop set at 3.95 (just below 200 EMA). Looking for 8.25 to 9.75 on the upside if it completes inner/out cup so it's at least a 1:1 risk:reward, with no fear on theta/timing, so I went ahead and took it. Could take a look at options but I didn't see anything with crazy interest and I didn't want to worry about timing so I went shares.
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Update, it wasn't.
Brewmaster
AG
double bottom is in SPY, LFG!
leoj
AG
leoj said:

QQQ buyers better step up here

Definition of a tricksy move here. If you had a stop at the days lows you got taken out, then they resume higher.

Maximus_Meridius
AG
Y'all remember when I was remarking at the IV on the 3/19 options for EBON? Look at it now. Kinda glad that I wasn't able to sell my CC's where I wanted, because mercy alive is it looking better today!
Ornithopter
AG
Is EBON a real company?

Launching a beta for a cryptocurrency exchange in two weeks and full operations by the end of March? Seems fast. Also, who would put their crypto in a Chinese exchange knowing that the CCP could just take it down without notice.
gigemJTH12
AG
Net free Ebon! Thank god
ag94whoop
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

Update, it wasn't.
this makes me so irritated with TDA. I moved a chunk of my trading cash into a TDA account since I decided to eventually trade there and thus had no cash in my YouInvest account and it took them over a week to make it available. I tried 4 times to buy EBON first below $5 then just above $5, but it kept failing because it kept saying I had no funds available even though they had been there for days. seeing it at $9 just irritates me. lol
Fireman
AG
As always - NVDA is a BTFD#. Many companies expanding their crypto-mining capabilities and I'm not sure the impacts on NVDA's results and share price have been fully baked in.
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

Let's go!
FTAG 2000
AG
I've got some EBON 3/19 $25 CCs sitting out there that I sold on the last run up a few weeks back.

Come and get them
Aggie118
AG
PSA: $REI earnings will be announced March 17th
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Friendly reminder for TOS users.....Benzinga Squawk is free to you, I think as long as you've upgraded your TDA account to "advanced feature set".....this may or may not even be required. The Squawk gets you in early on news and we all know speed is power. I keep this open all day on my headset, or my wireless speaker. 80% of the audio is just "noise", but 20% is actionable...maybe.

If you don't know how to access it, here you go.

The one day I tutor this, they're no the fritz. If you're not hearing anything, it's not you. They just haven't been connected today for a long time. Very odd.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
fightintxag13
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Y'all remember when I was remarking at the IV on the 3/19 options for EBON? Look at it now. Kinda glad that I wasn't able to sell my CC's where I wanted, because mercy alive is it looking better today!
I'll be happy if they come and get my $12.50's next week. Last week, I bought back 100% of my shares that I sold to go net free originally. I covered those with $12.50's. Would lock in well over 100% profit if it happens.

COME AND TAKE IT!

gougler08
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

Let's go!
More volume...we're off
bbqAg09
AG
Thanks for clarifying. No need to restart my computer a fourth time.
BullSprig07
AG
Thanks for confirming that, I was about to waste an hour trying to figure it out.
Water Turkey07
Maximus_Meridius
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

I'll be happy if they come and get my $12.50's next week. Last week, I bought back 100% of my shares that I sold to go net free originally. I covered those with $12.50's. Would lock in well over 100% profit if it happens.

COME AND TAKE IT!

Nice.

My account is pretty small, so I'm trying a different strategy because I only have 200 shares. I'm selling calls to drop the cost basis so I can maintain my share level, as I think this horse might run later on. I've already dropped it by over 25%, and I just sold 3/19 20's. If this thing hits that level by next Friday, I think I'll be ok and will just buy back on a pullback.
Chef Elko
AG
What were the large volume calls on CX yesterday? I'm going to watchlist these
BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

gougler08 said:

Let's go!
More volume...we're off
FbgTxAg
AG
Man I dunno whether to take the 225% win on the EBON calls or wait till the 19th and take the stock at 7.5.

Decisions, decisions.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
jwhitlock3
NCLH lookin real tight here.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$SYN starting to get some energy.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
gougler08
AG
Danwell Home said:

What were the large volume calls on CX yesterday? I'm going to watchlist these
April $8 I believe
First Page Last Page
Page 3487 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.