Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,475 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think GME trades $100 or close to it sometime before EOD tomorrow.
I think side ways for the end of the week

Took 120/135/150 fly for $0.60
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
AgShaun00
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

i read ch 5 on john carter's book and used this tweet as a level to monitor the tick. this day trade scalp will pay off, but not ibg enough to change the rest of what I have. I am happy i learned something and able to apply it.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
TecRecAg said:

Green... barely. It's going to take a while for this thing to recover and move up. I don't see them doing anything that will cause a sudden ramp back to 135-140

edit: aaaaaaaaaaaand it's red

Note on this comment from this morning regarding fruit: i don't think they have to do anything to ramp up, all its done is drop since awesome earnings 1/27. Feels totally manipulated
McInnis 03
AG
Touchless said:

McInnis 03 said:

Whatever AI machine has been driving SPY for the past 3 days, get some damn originality man! Sell the first hour, then run. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
Soooooo should we be blaming you for this current run?
yes.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ragoo said:

solid choice. well done.
HouAg12
AG
How concerned should we be about ASO LARGE short positions?

Is there some sort of lock up period from the ipo where institutional owners may dump?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this is a fund selling. Ticks like this only happen for a fund / algo selling. No promises, but feel like this turns around really quickly.

AgShaun00
AG
AgShaun00 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

i read ch 5 on john carter's book and used this tweet as a level to monitor the tick. this day trade scalp will pay off, but not ibg enough to change the rest of what I have. I am happy i learned something and able to apply it.
27 mins, and closed trade for 60%
McInnis 03
AG

this is a fund selling. Ticks like this only happen for a fund / algo selling. No promises, but feel like this turns around really quickly.

Bought SPX 3875 calls for tomorrow. just now.....watching closely though.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Chef Elko
AG
Can't really hedge a portfolio full of crypto micro caps
tsuag10
AG
$AAPL - 21d EMA and 50d EMA are within $1

Last time this happened was 11/3 and 11/4; almost again on 11/25. Not sure if it means anything for the near future, but I thought I would bring it here for all to digest.

**ETA: Alternatively: Pre-COVID, the 21 crossed below the 50 on 11/5/2018 (and we sold off considerably more after that) and again on 5/24/2019 (and continued to fall for about a week before popping back).
Ragoo
AG
third coast.. said:

Ragoo said:

solid choice. well done.
so one of the things I like to do on this thread is try and recreate(not execute) the trades people are talking about to try and understand them. Usually i am able to figure things out and see where people are going. I put together what I thought this was talking about but apparently I am way off. Either one of y'all feel like explaining it a little bit more in depth? PM is fine to not clog up the thread.

you have it right. I put a limit in for $0.60 and it hit.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
puts
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

glad you made the shift to SPX.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Suggests to me that someone big may be using that as a cue to buy with reckless abandon?
Post removed:
by user
kyledr04
AG
HouAg12 said:

How concerned should we be about ASO LARGE short positions?

Is there some sort of lock up period from the ipo where institutional owners may dump?

The rumor is that their earnings announcement is going to be great. Been thinking about how to play that but unsure about their lockout.
BenRev09
AG

Bonds were mentioned earlier. I haven't read bc I probably won't understand
sts7049
AG

McInnis 03 said:

i can see how playing SPX would be a good moneymaker, but mentally its tough for me to want to play these because of the money required. how can you play these but with less capital?
Ragoo
AG
Exit is to wait it out for now and then put a limit order in for a credit greater than $0.60 tomorrow.
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

I've been using SPX for awhile, it's just very slow and very pricey. BTW, closed that, wrong side of that trade.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
sts7049 said:

McInnis 03 said:

i can see how playing SPX would be a good moneymaker, but mentally its tough for me to want to play these because of the money required. how can you play these but with less capital?
Spreads.

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
About to hop on a plane to vacation with the wife sans kids. Hold down the fort fellas.
tsuag10
AG
NRD09 said:

Suggests to me that someone big may be using that as a cue to buy with reckless abandon?

I added on to my previous post with this:

Alternatively: Pre-COVID, the 21 crossed below the 50 on 11/5/2018 (and we sold off considerably more after that) and again on 5/24/2019 (and continued to fall for about a week before popping back).

McInnis 03
AG
Carter's book was mentioned above....if you read the chapter about following the elephants and knowing where they are because they leave piles of dung everywhere. Today is one of those days on the TICK.

B&I Key:
mazag08
AG
I think WWR is going to $5.7 by the end of tomorrow.
austinAG90
AG
$OZON - anyone still following this ?
sts7049
AG
McInnis 03 said:

sts7049 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Spreads.
ahh. of course..

TOS is telling me when i look at call spreads that it's "illegal". i don't really understand why though - because i don't hold any shares of it?
ag94whoop
AG
Today's massive slide has taken me fully negative for the year.

Guess I will find out how much nerve I have to hold **** that looks this absolutely terrible.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
sts7049 said:

McInnis 03 said:

sts7049 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Spreads.
ahh. of course..

TOS is telling me when i look at call spreads that it's "illegal". i don't really understand why though - because i don't hold any shares of it?
Have to have level 3 options allowed with TDA.
ClutchCityAg
McInnis 03 said:

Carter's book was mentioned above....if you read the chapter about following the elephants and knowing where they are because they leave piles of dung everywhere. Today is one of those days on the TICK.
Go on... what does this mean going forward?
Let it ride
tailgatetimer10
AG
I finally got around to listening to Elon on the Joe Rogan podcast.. Listening to him discuss the rapid ramp of batteries makes me want to even get more exposed to these stocks. He is one of those people I can listen to regarding a shift to batteries and understand, because he's not crying that the sky is falling.
First Page Last Page
Page 3340 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.