Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,549 Views | 231653 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NRD09 said:

I think I'm gonna grab an 800c weekly at open just for s&g. My 3 shares i was holding for posterity would be nice at 10k, but an 800c would be worth 120k, that's a real nice boat!

I had an order at open to try and get this for a buck but it's been $2+ since open. Still want to play but that's an expensive scratch off for me! (Edit: $gme)
Old School Brother
AG
Challenger 17 said:

WARM with some serious volume coming in. The company appears to have some great patents for mobile EV charging and is under .05. I'm loading up and forgetting about it. EVs are only going to become more common in the coming years.
I got in for about $1k at $0.03 and am like you....will check on it in a couple years.
cptthunder
Challenger 17 said:

WARM with some serious volume coming in. The company appears to have some great patents for mobile EV charging and is under .05. I'm loading up and forgetting about it. EVs are only going to become more common in the coming years.
Fingers crossed; the last two times daily volumes were in this range 1/19 & 2/9 it went on runs that about doubled over the next few days
McInnis 03
AG
boyz05 said:

Which service are you using to find this info?

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
mazag08
AG
I would think if you wanted to roll the dice with something that will be massively impacted by restaurants re-opening you would go with SYY. But it's almost all the way back to pre-pandemic levels. The chance to get in was in early November.
austinAG90
AG
$130 P probably equates to around a 1.75% 10yr for what its worth.
TecRecAg
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Y'ALL, THEY'RE SWEEPING THE GME 200C'S FOR TOMORROW AT $400k
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
austinAG90
AG
03/19/2020 was my entry point. Great stock
YNWA_AG
AG
McInnis 03 said:

mazag08
AG
austinAG90 said:

03/19/2020 was my entry point. Great stock
At the bottom!

Congrats!
tsuag10
AG
@BREW - Your winky face emojis completely throw me off man. Half the time I can't figure out if you are being serious or sarcastic, only because of the winky face.
Ag13
AG
I assume we are still backing the truck up on PLTR?

I will say, stocks that go up are more fun.
AgEng06
AG
ag94whoop said:

AgEng06 said:

Is it too late to get into EBON? I chose DPW when all of the crypto started on the thread, so I'm not sure where EBON was when everyone was getting in. Thanks!
I am with you. I was in EBON and made a good little profit on it when I exited. So I bought into DPW which looked primed for a huge run. Its fallen almost 20% since I bought in, meanwhile EBON keeps powering through

I went ahead and bought in to EBON at $7.80. Sold March $10 calls for $1.05 on a large portion.
Whitehouse Road
AG
PLTR back under 25
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Hedgies trying to make sure they are able to cover this time?
Post removed:
by user
Chef Elko
AG
That's what I was thinking. Buying to cover themselves in the event of a blow out or a stop loss when shorting.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think GME trades $100 or close to it sometime before EOD tomorrow.
FJ43
CLOV in the 9.90s.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ClutchCityAg
YNWA_AG said:

McInnis 03 said:

Cheddar Flow might be the best subscription service you can add, the information is so valuable. If you day trade, you can make a lot of money just following the flow and getting out for 10, 20, 30% gains at a time
Let it ride
FJ43
third coast.. said:

wow. this is the first day in a long while someone hasn't mentioned AAPL 400 times by noon.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
Touchless
AG
third coast.. said:

wow. this is the first day in a long while someone hasn't mentioned AAPL 400 times by noon.
I hope it gets crushed and goes to fill the gap it left at $100 several months ago.
TecRecAg
AG
Lookout below.
Larry J. Holy 81
AG
McInnis 03 said:

austinAG90 said:

Rates going up
And as rates go up, yields go down, yes?
Bonds. I boil down to 3 components. Rate risk, Credit risk and Duration.

IMO, in today's environment Credit risk is low as either the Fed will bail you out or a loan is attainable from a lending institution - money is available. Rate risk for the last few years has been on the verge of seeing/forcing an increase. If you recall Powell started to raise rates (during Trumps term) and got in a hurry and about collapsed the market around his ears. This current Administration, Congress and the Fed are trying to drive inflation that has been benign for a long long time. If you believe rates are to rise soon, see paragraph below.

Duration, that's the average maturing period of the bonds or combination of bonds in an offering. Short duration bonds are generally 1.5 years and lower. Medium duration bonds 2 to 4 years. Long duration is 5 or more years. Definitions of Short, Med and Long can vary based on opinion and your mileage may vary.

If you are invested in a Short duration bond of 1.5 years and the Fed increases interest rates 1%, your bond will decrease in value 1.5%.

If you are invested in a Long duration bond of 7.0 years and the Fed increases interest rates 1%, your bond will decrease in value 7%.

Works in reverse if interest rates are decreasing.

It's hard to imagine rates going lower in this environment; therefore, if you're in a flight to quality due to the threat of rising rates, Short Duration Bonds would be your focus.

Hope this helps someone.

McKinney Ag69
AG

Are they unsure?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think GME trades $100 or close to it sometime before EOD tomorrow.

Same here, except add a 0
Touchless
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Whatever AI machine has been driving SPY for the past 3 days, get some damn originality man! Sell the first hour, then run. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
Soooooo should we be blaming you for this current run?
FJ43
SPY 385.50 coming up

AggieChemist
AG
White House Road said:

PLTR back under 25
Why wouldn't it? I bought at $28, and again at $26.
E
AG
This has been a rough week
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
bought some 03/05 SPY 386C
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Touchless said:

third coast.. said:

I hope it gets crushed and goes to fill the gap it left at $100 several months ago.

I think this is fatigue and as soon as retail starts to move on they will ease up on the downward pressure and we fly. I may add more mar5 spreads today, but if we go down/flat again tomorrow i will really load up (and I'm already way over my normal levels)
sts7049
AG
E said:

This has been a rough week
my neck hurts from all the whiplash up and down
First Page Last Page
Page 3339 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.