Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,897 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$30,000 Millionaire said:

March 5 $36C on CCIV going for 2.50. you can't make this S up.
Trying to figure out if you're buying or selling (CC) on this. My hunch is selling.
Post removed:
by user
ag94whoop
AG
AgEng06 said:

Is it too late to get into EBON? I chose DPW when all of the crypto started on the thread, so I'm not sure where EBON was when everyone was getting in. Thanks!
I am with you. I was in EBON and made a good little profit on it when I exited. So I bought into DPW which looked primed for a huge run. Its fallen almost 20% since I bought in, meanwhile EBON keeps powering through

FJ43
third coast.. said:

those UBER calls from yesterday almost touched $1.40
Stop is $0 .85 Target $4.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Barnyard96
AG
FbgTxAg said:

On another topic - anyone know when the ticker is supposed to change for TSNP to become HUMBL? TSNP has been fantastic, but I'll probably take some profits the day before it changes. Then buy the dip.

I can't find any info about it in the 2 minutes I spent trying....

TIA.
I heard one of their consultants say its tomorrow. 3rd hand info.
MRB10
AG
What would you park money in if you were looking for an annual ROI in the 2-5% range while minimizing downside volatility and expense ratios? I'm moving our emergency/slush fund out of my 1% savings account and am looking for recommendations.

“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
Method Man
Thanks!
Hendrix
AG
I'm tired of PLTR's BS. Now right at my basis. That's all I got.
ClutchCityAg
NTXAg10 said:

What would you park money in if you were looking for an annual ROI in the 2-5% range while minimizing downside volatility and expense ratios? I'm moving our emergency/slush fund out of my 1% savings account and am looking for recommendations.

Loan it to OA at 0% interest
Let it ride
Post removed:
by user
Esteban du Plantier
AG
tramaro1 said:

gougler08 said:

SNSS apparently became VIRX overnight and did some type of reverse split...not sure what that will do to my covered calls there though?

Same. Now I don't own enough shares to cover my calls
The call now covers 28 shares. But the strike price on mine still shows the old strike. Hope I don't get paid the old strike, since mine are deep ITM.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

nice I had a tighter stop than that so good to see some other info.
Those are per OA's tweet.

I see between 52.08 - 51.50 being the test if this holds up as a trade.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Robag09
AG
I know I know i need to move my account from Robinhood but dang it won't let me sell covered calls on my net free EXPR shares.

HelloUncleNateFitch
Net free on GME... finally geez
BrokeAssAggie
NTXAg10 said:

A Vanguard admiral fund
MRB10
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

NTXAg10 said:

A Vanguard admiral fund
This is the direction I'm headed(I think). Which asset class? Assuming fixed income, which fund do you like?
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
ag94whoop
AG
i really need to change platforms. I am tired of seeing runs after hours or low prices pre-market that I cannot act upon with YouInvest.

However, I was planning on going with TDA and using TOS but I have seen a lot of people complaining that since it became free that it sucks now and customer service sucks. I have had others say that Fidelity is awesome at customer service but not as easy to use. Schwab is merging with TDA so I am not sure what that will do.

Anyone give a newcomer some advice? This is mainly for swing trading so I am active every day on it.
BearkatRunner88
AG
FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

Added a little more down here hoping it turns around...otherwise will be out on this one pretty soon.
ClutchCityAg
ag94whoop said:

i really need to change platforms. I am tired of seeing runs after hours or low prices pre-market that I cannot act upon with YouInvest.

However, I was planning on going with TDA and using TOS but I have seen a lot of people complaining that since it became free that it sucks now and customer service sucks. I have had others say that Fidelity is awesome at customer service but not as easy to use. Schwab is merging with TDA so I am not sure what that will do.

Anyone give a newcomer some advice? This is mainly for swing trading so I am active every day on it.
If you can afford it, Interactive Brokers is the best for market hours and customization. High fees for market data.
Let it ride
BrokeAssAggie
NTXAg10 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

NTXAg10 said:

A Vanguard admiral fund
This is the direction I'm headed(I think). Which asset class? Assuming fixed income, which fund do you like?

I'm a novice but I'm in VFIAX and VTSAX both have 0.04% expense ratio
FJ43
Hedges keeping the day green for me so far.

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

Covered calls?
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

March 5 $36C on CCIV going for 2.50. you can't make this S up.
One of my favorite long term holds and a big reason is the premiums! I sold an 85C before the big drop for $11. It went to worthless, that was my biggest cc win to date in any name by a long shot.
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

probably too early to tell but looking good.

Right in the middle of my small range. Have a trend channel drawn and hard for me to be exact off of that. This is between support/resistance daily now where its at.

frankm01
Question about AMC Covered Calls. I have been rolling up and out and now hold Sept 10C. Since this AMC rush probably wont end well for the stock, should I move out to Jan 2022, but ITM 5C. I can pick up 500.00 premium credit. Cost basis for my stock is 2.24.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Ditto...
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

FJ43 said:

Covered calls?
I bought Feb 26 385 SPY Puts yesterday. Cheap hedge. Less than .40 each. Just to hedge through today. I trust nothing right now.

Edit: And of course covered calls on shares on top.

Brewmaster
AG
DNN - man I guess I need to be more patient, but they should change ticker to DNL (Do Not Look). I also missed selling on that bump to 1.70 a couple weeks ago. It was early early (before fidelity was open). I guess it's time to switch and join you big boys on IBKR.
McInnis 03
AG
Whatever AI machine has been driving SPY for the past 3 days, get some damn originality man! Sell the first hour, then run. BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ag94whoop
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

ag94whoop said:

If you can afford it, Interactive Brokers is the best for market hours and customization. High fees for market data.
since this is currently my only income and I am now significantly red because of currently positions of CLOV, WWR and DPW, I dont have a lot of free cash. This is not my retirement account, but a swing account for income. I was thinking of moving to Interactive but a combination of CLOV being shorted, me being a dumbass and buying WWR really HEAVY at $9 thinking it was support only to have it drop and stay in the $6s, and a few other misbuys and suddenly I went from doing quite well the first 3-4 weeks of trading to nearly losing all my profits for the year.

I have learned a lot and so I feel good overall but I feel like this YI platform is really limiting (although I use it since all my retirement, trust, personal and business accounts are all with Chase) and so I was thinking about switching to another free option but I am not sure which is better and would fit me better. Webull looks good on outside but they dont have a seat at the table per se and they are new and small. So I was leaning towards one of the bigger ones.
mazag08
AG
BREwmaster said:

DNN - man I guess I need to be more patient, but they should change ticker to DNL (Do Not Look). I also missed selling on that bump to 1.70 a couple weeks ago. It was early early (before fidelity was open). I guess it's time to switch and join you big boys on IBKR.
Patience
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

third coast.. said:

probably too early to tell but looking good.

Right in the middle of my small range. Have a trend channel drawn and hard for me to be exact off of that. This is between support/resistance daily now where its at.
Is this about how your trend channel looks?

Let it ride
First Page Last Page
Page 3337 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.