Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,639 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
tramaro1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gougler08 said:

SNSS apparently became VIRX overnight and did some type of reverse split...not sure what that will do to my covered calls there though?

Same. Now I don't own enough shares to cover my calls
Colt98
AG
Did I miss somewhere on the time of the seminar this Saturday? Son has a HS baseball double hitter. Looks like ill be on the head phones at the top of the stands.
ag94whoop
AG
my account was starting to improve from its deep red color last night AH but i guess the morning traders arent as into my stocks since most are back down below yesterdays close.
HalifaxAg
AG
White House Road said:

McInnis 03 said:

How does coinbase make their money?
Transaction fees.
Literally a fee for everything...fees on depositing, trading, transferring....they get you coming and going. It's like the Spirit Airlines of crypto.

They will make money, but I moved my funds out of my coinbase account as soon as I saw their game.
gougler08
AG
tramaro1 said:

gougler08 said:

SNSS apparently became VIRX overnight and did some type of reverse split...not sure what that will do to my covered calls there though?

Same. That is crap why did they need to RS?
I assume it was something around the merger, but don't quite understand why either
wangus12
AG
Class of 2012. Working in medicine the last 11 years making average money and putting into basic savings/mutual funds and 401k. Realize I love what I do, but I'm never gonna make a ton of money doing it. Younger brother invests on the side and does well. Only been at it a month and starting with a small amount and trying to learn as I go.

Sometimes afraid I don't have the patience to do this, but really thankful that there are many folks here trying to help others learn and grow.
Whitehouse Road
AG
What are you using now?
RigsTx
AG
Touchless said:

'07 here. Put some money in the market around 2010 and traded some but didn't know what I was doing. Lost a fair amount and then basically just stopped looking at it until last March and then found this thread. Still trying to find the strategy that works best for me overall, but I've learned a ton on here on when to use options and generate capital that way as well.
This is me in a nutshell. I lost my ass playing AAPL weeklys and soured me on the market. Started looking more into it last fall and I am now all in with trying to learn.
Ag In Ok
AG
Newb myself - i know how to buy but struggling to know when to sell.
McInnis 03
AG
WTF, twitter just went buckwild to the upside.

Filed 8K......bunch of really positive statements.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tramaro1
AG
gougler08 said:

tramaro1 said:

gougler08 said:

Same. That is crap why did they need to RS?
I assume it was something around the merger, but don't quite understand why either

Yes that's what I read but doesn't make sense. Also now I don't have enough shares to cover my calls
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AMC almost up to $11 in pre-market.
oldarmy1
AG
My disgust over missing SDC flash is only outdone by seeing that BIGC, a stock I see at $150+ in the next 2 years flashed down to $53.19. Would have been some of the easiest, quickest gains of the year.

That said, on the macro front SKEW has come off its highest levels above 145, which is why I kept saying being in cash isn't a bad thing at all, down to 138.52. It hit a low of 135's. This is midrange (Think Model T) and many times that's the bottom. That said, the 120's would be the safest move strong into the market. On the 23rd I posted that you cash sideliners could begin cherry picking some names you like. That would have turned out nicely for most shares.

I read Mancini calling for some consolidation just below the midrange as "healthy" and setting up a bull scenario breakout. I tend to agree but I'm not buying anything today that doesn't include a tight Put option, using expiring weeklies on the cheap, for protection just in case. Making it this far why would I go 100% risk when midrange indicators could bounce or fail? I won't. Neither should you.
Ag In Ok
AG
Dogecoin? Really?
cptthunder
No expert at reading or fully understanding the results yet but $CWH numbers looked pretty dang good to me
ag94whoop
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Dogecoin? Really?

Don't be surprised if the Doge moves into the top 3-5 of the cryptos within this year. It's brand/meme appeal and low price make it easy to trade for people without huge $$$ and people love to talk about it. It will keep climbing
McKinney Ag69
AG
DallasAg2
AG
I like EBON, FUBO, and BIGC. Those aren't doing that well. Hopeful for a turnaround.
BrokeAssAggie
DallasAg2 said:

I like EBON, FUBO, and BIGC. Those aren't doing that well. Hopeful for a turnaround.

I'm up 33% on EBON and 10% BIGC
Golf Ag
AG
$GME halted
Method Man
Is DNN still a hold or was it a buy and take profits?
McInnis 03
AG
I'm watching NVDA for entry. It's on sale.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
EBON volume. She's going to rip today
FJ43
Fruit
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

HelloUncleNateFitch
Tried again to go net free on gme and this time Schwab glitched. Shenanigans man.
gougler08
AG
Method Man said:

Is DNN still a hold or was it a buy and take profits?
Probably try to go net free if you can
AgEng06
AG
Is it too late to get into EBON? I chose DPW when all of the crypto started on the thread, so I'm not sure where EBON was when everyone was getting in. Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
Method Man
Got close but now it's down quite a bit.
McInnis 03
AG
So Citron says GME should buy GMBL and GMBL shoots to the roof. Shaking my head, gonna watch for the reversal.

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
Green... barely. It's going to take a while for this thing to recover and move up. I don't see them doing anything that will cause a sudden ramp back to 135-140

edit: aaaaaaaaaaaand it's red
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
March 5 $36C on CCIV going for 2.50. you can't make this S up.
gougler08
AG
Method Man said:

Got close but now it's down quite a bit.
DNN is still holding the trendline and above 21 EMA so I wouldn't bail yet
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm watching NVDA for entry. It's on sale.
i'm holding on my ER condor until it hits $580.

I also entered April 550/540 put credit spreads.
First Page Last Page
Page 3336 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.