Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,963 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Maximus_Meridius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Closed out my NXTD covered calls for a good 66% profit, will sell more on a pop. I might do the same with EBON covered call, but not sure yet.
fightintxag13
AG
boyz05 said:

Anyone still in those GILD 3/5 $65 calls? I didn't see if OA put a stop target on this one. This one has been a slow bleeder since last week.
I'm still in them, but today is decision day. If it breaks yesterday's lows, I'm out. It filled the gap yesterday, so it needs to reverse today.
ag94whoop
AG
back on the CLOV discussion.

I was trying to look at resistance levels it needs to cross.
From my amateur eyes, I see levels at 10.55, 11.48, 12.32 and 13.30 before we probably see any real upward movement. I could see it cross 2 or possibly 3 of those next week. Not sure about the last one.
FJ43
ag94whoop said:

From my amateur eyes, I see levels at 10.55, 11.48, 12.32 and 13.30 before we probably see any real upward movement. I could see it cross 2 or possibly 3 of those next week. Not sure about the last one.
Seems to have good support about $10 +/- a few cents. Needs the smoke to clear on all this nonsense IMO.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ag94whoop said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

As a large shareholder of LUV, UAL, and DIS....things are looking DANG good this month.
I got out of all of those last month. your welcome.
Why would you sell before the impending recovery?
Shundere
Did anybody happen to catch the recent wave of Michael Burry tweets warning of hyperinflation? I read through them all yesterday, now they are all deleted, as are all of his tweets. I feel like maybe there is one more run before the rug is pulled.
ag94whoop
AG
FJ43 said:

ag94whoop said:

Seems to have good support about $10 +/- a few cents. Needs the smoke to clear on all this nonsense IMO.
agreed. April 16 is the deadline for joining the CAs so I think at least the volume of daily reminders will fall off in about 6-7 weeks. I see a $20 May/June target but what do I know. I am the dumbass who tried to average down on it 3 times above $13.
GigEmRangers75455
Those who may have forgotten about it wanting to circle back to ZEST, here's the current situation...

Pretrial scheduling is a go. Judge ordered pretrial conference for 3/15 so it looks like covid won't delay again. Actual trial scheduled for 3/29.

My opinion is that we will see a run up on price leading up to the 29th much like we did last time the trial was set (ultimately delayed for covid). Still feeling like Walmart won't let this see a jury. Should allow for net free shares if risk tolerance isn't there for the risk of trial and appeals. My PT for March 26th is $15.

Walmart earnings also announced in guidance a 14 billion dollar expenditure in supply chain and customer facing initiatives.
ag94whoop
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

ag94whoop said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

As a large shareholder of LUV, UAL, and DIS....things are looking DANG good this month.
I got out of all of those last month. your welcome.
Why would you sell before the impending recovery?
Despite being 49, I am new to the trading thing (like I started Jan 14 this year).

I am currently trading for income, so I just moved money from stocks making less money for me weekly into stocks I thought I make more weekly. It worked well for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I got caught up in CLOV and then WWR and a large % of portfolio is essentially frozen waiting for them to move now.

I diversified but ended up in a lot of EV and blockchain stuff so I need a big BTC run to make money and get our of those and free up cash.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gotcha. Sadly, my AAPL and ROKU have taken a **** over the same period, so it's muted those gains a bit.
dirtylondrie712
AG
What's the gameplan for ROKU? Is the momentum over? Or is it a long term hold?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

ag94whoop said:

"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent"
AndItookthatpersonally.gif

Diamond hands
FJ43
NRD09 said:

FJ43 said:

ag94whoop said:

"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent"
AndItookthatpersonally.gif

Diamond hands
Yup. Any flashes below $10 and I'm a buyer to add. Like I don't have enough already.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Appreciate the update! Are you still "single family home in an upper middle class neighborhood" deep?
sts7049
AG
REI with a spike
AgEng06
AG
$MGNI earnings after close today. Anyone playing them or have any thoughts?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
We still waiting on RUN to run or did I miss something?
HouAg05
$IMMR going
GigEmRangers75455
NRD09 said:

Appreciate the update! Are you still "single family home in an upper middle class neighborhood" deep?

Net free as of about August but yes just under 20,000 shares.
HelloUncleNateFitch
For information purposes only -- $GME is doing $GME things. Back up above 48 from <40.
Ragoo
AG
Would love to see MARA close above $35
ClutchCityAg
What levels do yall have on NXTD? Ive got 2.20 (8ema) and 3.44 (ATH), anything in between those?
Let it ride
gougler08
AG
AgEng06 said:

$MGNI earnings after close today. Anyone playing them or have any thoughts?
Assuming they do well, I'd expect a sell the news event
cptthunder
NMGRF
I took a small starter position after bringing this up last night
Canadian version of WWR with similar timing of mine development and similar purification process
Much flasher on the PR/Marketing side of things so should be interesting to see if it gets listed in the US as its currently OTC.
Missed the initial large run up so started here and will see if it dips to around $1.30 to start adding more
cptthunder
$GE
Been a long time since the GE leaps got brought up but they have been doing really well and staying strong through this last 2 weeks of shakiness
gougler08
AG
Solid day so far, currently have wiped out yesterday's loss
FJ43
WWR stuck at 6.66/ Someone please go buy some at 6.67

krosch11
AG
That chart looks somewhat similar to POWW right now.
Knife Wrench
AG
Looks like SDC closed right at the bottom of its channel and is having a positive day today. Good time to jump into some March calls? Or wait for another day of confirmation?
McInnis 03
AG
Can you imagine. I bet some person bought BTC when it was just some novel idea and then forgot about it, and today they noticed they had $5MM in BTC.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Mouse hitting resistance at $200.
EngrAg14
AG
Markets either still got more to drop or it's going up after this drop.

Grabbing AAPL
3/19 134 (the gap here around 133.5)
4/16 140 (good time and netfree *hopefully next two weeks)

Gonna grab hedge SPY 3/21 at 340, there's a gap at 358.
That would be a 10% correction and these would be netfree before then will set auto sell for netfree on these and the AAPL calls.
TecRecAg
AG
EngrAg14 said:

SPY 3/21 at 340
SPY at 340 makes me violently ill thinking about it.
HelloUncleNateFitch
EngrAg14 said:

Markets either still got more to drop or it's going up after this drop.
EngrAg14
AG
TecRecAg said:

EngrAg14 said:

SPY 3/21 at 340
SPY at 340 makes me violently ill thinking about it.

It's way out but like I said 358 is the gap then 337~339.
It's cheap for my task and would be a quick gainer if the market decides to drop 3% one day which it could go up or down in my opinion.

Starting to feel swingy like March last year got.
First Page Last Page
Page 3324 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.