Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,052,920 Views | 231676 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
AggieChemist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Investors with Losses to Contact its Attorneys, Securities Class Action Filed and Important Deadline Approaching
cptthunder
Looking at SPY and afternoon run on the 5 minute chart it looks like SPY touched the Model T within a couple cents which hopefully means we continue up now
12:00 Low of 382.50
2:30 High of 388.95
Model T = 385.73

We touched 385.85 at 8:27 pre-market
mrad85
AG
Method Man said:

WE holding Clover?
I bit the bullet and just removed myself from the misery. Took a huge loss, but I'm moving on with WWR @ low 6's
HelloUncleNateFitch
AggieChemist said:

HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Investors with Losses to Contact its Attorneys, Securities Class Action Filed and Important Deadline Approaching

Should be countersued for a c&d on all the fear emails artificially driving prices down.
TecRecAg
AG
Well, based on every large companies ER in the past 12 months my assumption is NVDA will f'n CRUSH IT and stock will fall to $540.
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
reopen plays going....airlines, cruises.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ornithopter
AG
Model T just indicates retracement. No direction afterwards is implied.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Those who got $zhud it has been a pretty slow and steady climb with no rockets and no gut punches. Still hoping for .08-.10 here but I'm net free.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My airline plays are going from great to really great.
ag94whoop
AG
I have had several long time traders tell me that when you see a bunch of attorneys filing class actions against a stock, the "investors" who hire them are hedges and shorts and they are simply working to drive the stock down.
This is almost always the case according to them. So I see CLOV and BTBT and FUBO with all these announcements, and they all kinda read BS, I assume they are just trying to play the hard short, and then take positions at the bottom.CLOV is almost at bottom, so we arent seeing quite as many daily reminders (yes 3-4 every days but that's down from the 6-8 every day we were seeing)

I havent learned enough about options yet to play them to hedge but several people said thats the play to do in CLOV. Covered calls. Once I am comfortable with it, I may do that.

I got in at WWR a little high so I just have to be patient with that one.
McKinney Ag69
AG
cjo03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$GSAT closed at 1.67, ran to 2.60 this morning in pre-market back down to 2.06

Someone loaded hard this am

remind me, what is the story on GSAT?
ClutchCityAg
Challenger beat me
Let it ride
Post removed:
by user
McKinney Ag69
AG
BrokeAssAggie
mrad85 said:

Method Man said:

WE holding Clover?
I bit the bullet and just removed myself from the misery. Took a huge loss, but I'm moving on with WWR @ low 6's
I am still holding CLOV . Someone correct me if I am wrong but that gap will eventually get filled and we should be back in the $13.50 to $14 range soon?

mrad85
AG
Challenger 17 said:

What about those 3/19 $20 calls he bought? And I bought
Post removed:
by user
BrokeAssAggie
mrad85 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I am holding the bag on those calls. Hopefully we get a bounce over the next 10 days.
mrad85
AG
third coast.. said:

He had a stop posted on those. I am pretty sure it was like .45
I must have missed that, like usual
Bob Knights Paper Hands
ag94whoop said:

pre-market was looking good earlier, but all back down again.
I am expecting a big rebound today, but mainly I would love for BFT, WWR and CLOV to come back to life.
I could really use a $15 CLOV again, along with an $11 WWR. That would make me very happy.

BTC was above $50k now back down and so all the blockchains are following suit. Hopefully it starts to drive back up into the mid-upper 50s in short order.

I think we have a lot of folks that will get out as we get close to their buy in prices. Wrong to do, but that's human nature. That's while all of those 5, 9, 10, 20, 50 moving average lines are so important. As you cross each one going up you have potential for more people to start getting out or taking profit. Works in a similar way when it's support under us.

I hope we have a nice little green day today and start crossing those resistance lines. Baby steps. I do think it's okay to use whatever bounce we have today to sell off investments you don't feel good about or to de-risk if you feel you have to. Don't want to emotionally sell, but we aren't in the same place today that we were Monday for some of these beta stocks.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
LADR finally making it's move this morning after what's seemed like eternity of riding that 9ema. If it keeps going we've got a few nice gaps to fill above $12 and above 14.50.
CheladaAg
AG
Anyone still in those GILD 3/5 $65 calls? I didn't see if OA put a stop target on this one. This one has been a slow bleeder since last week.
ag94whoop
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

Method Man said:

WE holding Clover?
I am still holding CLOV . Someone correct me if I am wrong but that gap will eventually get filled and we should be back in the $13.50 to $14 range soon?

Thats where my head is at.

However, it may take a while simply because of the fear the law firms have put into people. Earnings report is March 1 and then demo day is March 2 so we may see a jump up next week after those. Lots of people still think this is a very good stock and tons are buying at these low levels as retail investors sell out due to fear or impatience. I would simply like to get back to buy in just to reduce my position a little and free up cash for other short term plays. I like the stock thought long term.
McInnis 03
AG
cjo03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$GSAT closed at 1.67, ran to 2.60 this morning in pre-market back down to 2.06

Someone loaded hard this am

remind me, what is the story on GSAT?
I wish I knew. This was a play I picked up on massive call flow that was OTM 4-6 months out. The day I played it I went net free on a ton of July options from price spike. They do earnings tomorrow, and who knows what else could be happening, but the volume has been nice, price keeps showing progress.....it's battling this macro stuff right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I just made a big (for me) move on aapl.

7/24 had similar lead up and daily candle to yesterday's. Moved sideways for a few days then 6 days later it was up $16. That translates to a 142 target for next fri. I loaded up on 137/140 mar5 spreads for .09-.11
GigEmRangers75455
I averaged down on EBON and NXTD as much as I'm willing to. I need one Bitcoin run to 54-55k to trim my positions enough to feel comfortable. Way too far in those at the moment. I've learned my lesson.
KT 90
AG
Challenger 17 said:

This is timely.... I had IMMR on my list to possibly sell today to generate some more cash. I'll let it be for now.

gougler08
AG
Woah SNSS
evan_aggie
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I am holding the bag on those calls. Hopefully we get a bounce over the next 10 days.

What's the rationale here in IMMR? They already have a licensing agreement with Apple, so what's the big pop that is going to drive the stock 2x?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
As a large shareholder of LUV, UAL, and DIS....things are looking DANG good this month.
mrad85
AG
evan_aggie said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

Challenger 17 said:

What's the rationale here in IMMR? They already have a licensing agreement with Apple, so what's the big pop that is going to drive the stock 2x?

Hopes and prayers buddy. Hopes and prayers
ag94whoop
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

As a large shareholder of LUV, UAL, and DIS....things are looking DANG good this month.
I got out of all of those last month. your welcome.
BrokeAssAggie
evan_aggie said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

mrad85 said:

Challenger 17 said:

OA said he's backing the truck up.
First Page Last Page
Page 3323 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.