Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,987 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
cjo03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm up $4.42 in my WeBull account.

good thing those funds took a while to load!
Philip J Fry
AG

I'm up $4.42 in my WeBull account.

How much did you put in again? $100? 4% isn't half bad.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I loaded $110. They keep rejecting me for options trading saying I have inconsistent investment objectives. I tried to tell them I was a professional trader, but it didn't work.
Philip J Fry
AG
What did you buy? Early on, I rolled the dice on single stocks to be as aggressive as I could be.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
  • 9 shares of ITRM at $1.72
  • 4 shares of WWR at $6.16
  • 4 shares of IVR at $3.76
  • 25 shares of DNN at $1.06
  • 4 shares of EBON at $6.94
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ClutchCityAg

Let it ride
mazag08
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Just bought stock in WOOD
AgsnFly
AG
Any thoughts on the relationship between US interest rates and bitcoin? Will rising rates be bearish on bitcoin and is this somehow central bank manufactured to supress bitcoin value? Maybe not but I keep thinking of George Soros' short play against the British pound while the British central bank kept raising rates (futilely) - reulting in one of the most profitable trades of all-time. Is there a corollary today and if so, how to stomach the drawdowns in the face of government action against? On the surface, seems unrelated but is there more here?
mazag08
AG
I could see it both ways..

While rising rates might calm bearish fiat investors who have divested of fiat and invested on crypto, it could also spurn more investment in Bitcoin as proponents and true believers in crypto generally hate central banks and the looming meddling in the money supply.. not to mention potential of rising inflation.
AgsnFly
AG
mazag08 said:

While rising rates might calm bearish fiat investors who have divested of fiat and invested on crypto, it could also spurn more investment in Bitcoin as proponents and true believers in crypto generally hate central banks and the looming meddling in the money supply.. not to mention potential of rising inflation.
Thanks. It seems there is a fair amount of highly leveraged crypto-related equity investments by members here who are potentially exposed to fed action against said crypto (or at least actions that have secondary or tertiary consequences). The rise of interest rates (either market forced or fed enhanced) may be a negative on crypto - albiet an arguement can be made it could be a positive if all about inflation. Just need to consider the idea of higher interest rates being bullish for the dollar, and therefore potentially bearish on crypto (as an alternative currency).
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

I GOT WKHS AT $12.66

Did you put in a limit or market order when it halts down? Curious how to do this

Was watching closely after each halt, waiting for reversal. I saw it start sporadically going between 12.60-13.50 over a period of about 5 seconds and that's when I threw in a 12.75 limit buy
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

I loaded $110. They keep rejecting me for options trading saying I have inconsistent investment objectives. I tried to tell them I was a professional trader, but it didn't work.

I wonder if amount funded factors into their decision at all? Maybe you could fund with 1k, get the permissions, then pull 900 out?
FTAG 2000
AG
AgsnFly said:

mazag08 said:

Thanks. It seems there is a fair amount of highly leveraged crypto-related equity investments by members here who are potentially exposed to fed action against said crypto (or at least actions that have secondary or tertiary consequences). The rise of interest rates (either market forced or fed enhanced) may be a negative on crypto - albiet an arguement can be made it could be a positive if all about inflation. Just need to consider the idea of higher interest rates being bullish for the dollar, and therefore potentially bearish on crypto (as an alternative currency).
I don't think that crypto dropped today because of rising interest rates.

It tanked because there was a barrage of negativity towards it - from the Fed to Yellen to Powell's testimony before Congress today.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Shirts for everyone on a day like today.

McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cptthunder
$NMGRF
Anyone brought this one up yet? A canadaian based mining company with a handful of GRAPHITE prospects and subsurface surveys completed and on a very quick first glance similar timeline for production start as WWR
Just found this and did a very quick look but I'm going to start doing some more digging
Currently at $1.67 and spiked to over $2 last week
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

That's an interesting data point. Never even thought to track or look at something like this.

Again this board rocks.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
cptthunder said:

$NMGRF
Anyone brought this one up yet? A canadaian based mining company with a handful of GRAPHITE prospects and subsurface surveys completed and on a very quick first glance similar timeline for production start as WWR
Just found this and did a very quick look but I'm going to start doing some more digging
Thanks for the lead. Gives me something to dig into and chart in the early morning. No pun intended.

YNWA_AG
AG

Another 170 mil purchase
Spudman
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Another 170 mil purchase
Doubling tha Phuuk down! I admire the commitment.
cptthunder
FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

$NMGRF
Thanks for the lead. Gives me something to dig into and chart in the early morning. No pun intended.

I'm stuck on my cell right now but my first look it appears it just got listed begging of the year so not much history yet but waiting to make sure it's just not a cell issue or maybe changing where it's listed

Never mind yahoo finance want pulling the entire history
Cathie with the Driver from the fairway rough.
KaneIsAble
AG
That's more than the 20 I own
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AgCPA95 said:

$ARLO AH is running. Closed at $6.68 and up to $8.97

EPS of ($.08) beating estimate of ($.18). Sales also beat.

Looks like it's holding +30%, I'm gonna be selling some calls in the morning!!!
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I GOT WKHS AT $12.66
Sold next weeks 21.5 for $2.26.

Now listening to: Petshop Boys "Let's make lots of money"

Dear Apple,

You got shot down by all the major car manufacturers. Call WKHS.

Love,
Me

Can't read pet shop boys and not think of this classic scene

AgEng06
AG
It's a helluva day when you lose money on all your positions AND your SPY hedges...
Added GILD LEAPS today.

2023 $100 strikes. Expecting a 10 plus bagger on these if their pipeline goes as planned.

AggieChemist
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

mg doesn't need to be pluralized with an s. It already is plural.
Good catch. Certainly wasn't a Chemistry or Math major that made that shirt.
Method Man
Cathie selling AAPL. Was gonna buy some tomorrow. What does she know?
Ragoo
AG
AggieChemist said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

mg doesn't need to be pluralized with an s. It already is plural.
NERD
Brewmaster
AG
mazag08 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Just bought stock in WOOD
yeah that may have created a goal post volume bar over here! LOL
FTAG 2000
AG
Method Man said:

Cathie selling AAPL. Was gonna buy some tomorrow. What does she know?
Read an interview where she talked about selling when retail is buying, and buying when retail is selling.

FWIW.
Can't. Stop. Laughing!

First Page Last Page
Page 3320 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.