Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,736 Views | 231690 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by SW AG80
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BourbonAg said:

I bought back my March 12.5 CC on WWR.

As did I for 80% return
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NIO is getting into "Add shares" territory.
Sold puts when I posted this and they've already cut in half.

Gotta find good things to talk about today. Yuck.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
gougler08
AG
$LLNW testing that bottom from last week again successfully so far, good add for retirement accounts
cptthunder
The way $VEON is holding up i might keel adding those $2 calls
ASO staying strong and now Green on the day, really wanting to add more and havent seen a good spot yet

Also picked up some BFT @$15
McInnis 03
AG
When Mancini posted this I bought ATM (382) Spy calls (yes, calls) for mar 8. They're working OK for now but I"m watching /ES like a hawk.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
zag213004
AG
WWR

On this dip

Bought back 12.5 March cc (80% return)
Bought WWR shares at 5.57
Sold 7.5 April puts for 2.97
PuryearAg98
AG
A year ago, I would have sold everything to try and mitigate this disaster day.

Today, I invested more to buy on the discount, because I had cash available for days like this. Lessons learned from this board. Feels good to be in a mindset and position to do that.
Philip J Fry
AG
Glad we went cash heavy a few weeks ago. Time to go shopping? Muh feels based on nothing at all says to stay on the sidelines a few more days.
Fireman
AG
Fireman said:

You can sell Mar expiry $15 covered calls on EBON right now and get $3.25. Thank you very much.
Bought these back today for a $.25.

Hard lesson to learn, but today is a buying day. Look for stuff you've wanted to have or you've wanted more of. I'm buying more $NVDA.

When you are on top of the world and up 5 figures, that's a take gains day or a sell covered calls day. Gig 'em!
Decay
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Glad we went cash heavy a few weeks ago. Time to go shopping? Muh feels based on nothing at all says to stay on the sidelines a few more days.
LOYAL AG
AG
Rolling the dice some today:

Bought out RIOT 2/26 $70c for $.59. Sold it for $6 yesterday. Gonna see if I can get back in near $3.
Bought out PLTR 2/26 $30c for $.20. Sold it for $1.55 yesterday. Gonna see if I can get back in near $1.
Bought out EBON 4.16 $15c for $.7. Sold it for $1.70 a couple of weeks ago. Gonna see if I can get back in over $3. Last week I actually created this position as a roll over from a $10c and the premium was $4.70. Given the timeframe I'm thinking it's there.

Gave up a little cash to lock in some profits. Let's see if I get to double dip!
TecRecAg
AG
Still have quite a bit in my long-term account, but nothing short term. Waiting to see how much further we fall before I go dip buying again.
jj9000
AG
S&P gonna close Green today.
oldarmy1
AG
ONPH alert on a target I had set hit

Where does it stop?
TecRecAg
AG
jj9000 said:

S&P gonna close Green today.
boldstrategycotton.gif
oldarmy1
AG
BIGC

Big oppty
Fireman
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BIGC

Big oppty
In - the volatility on this one is kinda fun.
McInnis 03
AG
BIGC leaps, i'm shopping.

UPDATE: got fills on Jan2022 80c's for $14.40

B&I Key:
TMOOSE
3/19 65s?
Let it Ride
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BIGC

Big oppty
Can sell the Mar 70 put for $12+ right now...$58 entry point or real strong premium for cash you have sidelined
McInnis 03
AG
/ES coming into 3845, former support, could struggle here, let's see.

He's so good it's sick.

B&I Key:
Touchless
AG
I feel like I don't know what to do on days like this. Account is just getting absolutely crushed but freaked of buying anything right now in case we're still early on in a correction and more pain is to come. Don't want to throw water on a grease fire here.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
gougler08
AG
Touchless said:

I feel like I don't know what to do on days like this. Account is just getting absolutely crushed but freaked of buying anything right now in case we're still early on in a correction and more pain is to come. Don't want to throw water on a grease fire here.
Buy small amounts where it makes sense (WWR is a good example) and then if we keep dipping / go full blown correction you still have cash to buy more
Brewmaster
AG
Touchless said:

I used up most of my dry powder, this is a gift dip to buy. Buy when there's fear.

user name checks out though, lol
McInnis 03
AG
I ****ing lost it when I noticed baby yoda blinking and moving his ears in the middle of the vid. That was it for me. I LOVE IT.

B&I Key:
ClutchCityAg
Atlas going after BBIG, targeting over 5.00
Let it ride
OutlawAG04
gougler08 said:

Touchless said:

Buy small amounts where it makes sense (WWR is a good example) and then if we keep dipping / go full blown correction you still have cash to buy more
Agreed and small bites for me (always want to have cash on hand). Bought more WWR, DPW, DNN, EBON, PLTR, UWMC, etc today. Very thankful for this group and strategies behind working net free on almost any stock I enter these days. Takes the pressure off on red days like this where you can ride out waves.
Mr President Elect
AG
The $TICK is starting to look much better on the day
Aggie_2463
AG
Some bs put in a market order for DPW when it was 4.09.... my order stayed open for 25 mins then filled at 4.52...
FJ43
DPW volume spike on the 1 Minute.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

AggieChemist
AG
FJ43 said:

That was me. I had $14 in my TDA account and bought three shares.
ClutchCityAg
Any thoughts on KOPN? New LEAPs now available
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
I had been diamond handing NFLX for days. Finally got shook and it turned on me. hate hate hate hate that.

B&I Key:
Ags2013
AG
AggieChemist said:

FJ43 said:

That was me. I had $14 in my TDA account and bought three shares.

First Page Last Page
Page 3313 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.