Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,047 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"This recent bear market"
That being the last 6 trading days?
Bird Poo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Those who sat it out should begin slowly cherry picking. WWR hit mid $5's for a steal.

My accounts are red short term because covered calls are out so far that it takes time for decay to add to underlying share value.

Crypto's hit hard by big drop. You knew it wasn't going to keep just endlessly rising and even with 100% covered calls on trades like EBON it's going to take time for balance arbitrage.

I had a neighboring property oil well slush tank empty into one of my properties lake, so dealing with an ecological mess. I'm going to own that oil company! My place smells like a refinery.
They likely carry pollution liability insurance, and we all know how good insurance companies are at not paying...
HalifaxAg
AG
Just going to look for opportunities to buy back CC's today so I can reload later this week.
Brewmaster
AG
PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

Those who sat it out should begin slowly cherry picking. WWR hit mid $5's for a steal.

My accounts are red short term because covered calls are out so far that it takes time for decay to add to underlying share value.

Crypto's hit hard by big drop. You knew it wasn't going to keep just endlessly rising and even with 100% covered calls on trades like EBON it's going to take time for balance arbitrage.

I had a neighboring property oil well slush tank empty into one of my properties lake, so dealing with an ecological mess. I'm going to own that oil company! My place smells like a refinery.
They likely carry pollution liability insurance, and we all know how good insurance companies are at not paying...
OA's attorneys will help them find their checkbooks

one MEEN Ag
AG
OA,

Make sure you get a oil sample in the approved field container - an empty gatorade bottle.

Wouldn't want insurance to throw your claim back at you because you didn't use the official container of sending fluid samples in for testing.

Best wishes on cleaning up the mess.

cptthunder
oldarmy1 said:

If you need a geologist for your newly claimed company let me know haha
Once the lake is cleaned up I could make it one of my duties to check on the fish for you everyday(via hook and line of course)
trip98
AG
XL is just killing me. Got in at 20. Sold cc to lower cost and that expired already. I could keep selling cc and hope for best that it recovers but also Thinking of cutting losses here even though I really believe it long term I just think it's gonna drop more here near term

How is this different than HYLN?
jimbo9821
AG
Help me understand this... CCIV has been racing up on the speculation of the Lucid Motors merger. The merger is announced last night and the stock tanks. Im not in CCIV, but have been watching it with a lot of interest.
docaggie
AG
Seems like a good day to buy back some CCs.... and then close the webpage and not look again.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ConfidentAg
AG
jimbo9821 said:

Help me understand this... CCIV has been racing up on the speculation of the Lucid Motors merger. The merger is announced last night and the stock tanks. Im not in CCIV, but have been watching it with a lot of interest.

I'm heavily invested in CCIV. People got spooked at the 24 billion valuation that surfaced instead of the rumored 15 billion. That means your CCIV shares own less of the company. That's my understanding and I guess we'll see how this next week goes to see if it's correct.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Here we go.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good lord, ROKU...
McInnis 03
AG
NIO is getting into "Add shares" territory.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Engine10
AG
Maybe won't have to wait for that time decay after all, if the underlying stays blown tf out like this. Wowza
Chef Elko
AG
Well I was dumb buying the pre market dip
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
DPW
BrokeAssAggie
My SPY puts looking real nice.
Topher17
AG
Danwell Home said:

Well I was dumb buying the pre market dip

Same. Bought a couple things AH yesterday thinking I was getting a good deal.
mc_shipman
Yeah, shares of SQQQ are really popping, too.
ag_derp
AG
DNN $1.00.

Im panic selling
fightintxag13
AG
Me looking at my account this morning. Most of positions are some longer term holds, but still...
pacecar02
Nancy Pelosi's TSLA puts went in the money

edit: maybe I misremembered, I thought she bought 700 puts for march
leoj
AG

gougler08
AG
Oof...I looked at my account, that was dumb
HelloUncleNateFitch
Touchless
AG
Holy ****balls. I don't think my account was hit this hard even when covid struck. My hedges aren't doing diddly dick here.
BrokeAssAggie
FTAG 2000
AG
jimbo9821 said:

Pretty classic trading cycle on all SPACs:

- Run up in value during speculation / rumor phase
- Crash after merger announced
- Build back up again (not necessarily to previous high) as it works towards merger completion and ticker change
- Crash again after merger completes
- Works back up to true valuation (usually less than the previous two "highs*
mrad85
AG
UVXY moving up. Never thought I would appreciate having this stock until now.

This may be the only thing that saves me short term
Ragoo
AG
pacecar02 said:

Nancy Pelosi's TSLA puts went in the money
when did she buy puts? I thought she had calls from December.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm setting a few sell orders for SPXS calls corresponding to the SPY 50-day around 378.5. I think we just might get there today.
fightintxag13
AG
Damn I've almost had all of my ytd gains wiped out in the last 10 trading days...and I've had SPY puts on the entire time. Holy **** balls!
gigemJTH12
AG
for all March and further options...getting to worthless territory. Should we sell for scraps? Or hope for a pop? is a pop even coming?

my account is murdered.
jj9000
AG
Small Cap 2000 and Nasdaq in a dead heat... directionally...on the Daily chart.
Larry J. Holy 81
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I'm setting a few sell orders for SPXS calls corresponding to the SPY 50-day around 378.5. I think we just might get there today.
I was just about to post the 21DSMA was violated this morning and next stop should be 50DSMA at $378.56. I think we get there too.
First Page Last Page
Page 3311 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.