Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,258 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
His twitter is covered with replies that are scam accounts with his same profile pic and a foreign letter or wingding or whatever thrown in, they are not him
McInnis 03
AG
$BA

Worried we open scared after this weekends incident

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
frankm01
I'm gonna give it a try right after I apply for this car warranty.
Madmarttigan
AG
NRD09 said:

His twitter is covered with replies that are scam accounts with his same profile pic and a foreign letter or wingding or whatever thrown in, they are not him

All the accounts I see posting about bitcoin stuff are fake and not him
Formerly tv1113
FJ43
Howdy gents. Great weekend with family and a wonderful wedding for our youngest son. Many thanks for all the kind words and wishes.

I'll be back in the saddle early AM on finding setups and trading plan for the week. So many posts since Friday morning on the forum I'll never catch up so don't think I'll even try. If I missed something I can't afford to miss or a question from someone please let me know.

Hope y'all kept the markets open and moving green.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

OutlawAG04
FJ43 said:

Howdy gents. Great weekend with family and a wonderful wedding for our youngest son. Many thanks for all the kind words and wishes.

I'll be back in the saddle early AM on finding setups and trading plan for the week. So many posts since Friday morning on the forum I'll never catch up so don't think I'll even try. If I missed something I can't afford to miss or a question from someone please let me know.

Glad it went well and congrats!
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Congrats!
spud1910
AG
FJ43 said:

Glad it went well! Remember the feeling when my daughter married 4 years ago. Welcome back!
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Can someone remind me what Burry is shorting this time?

ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

One comment on $CLOV and a general comment - don't be afraid to take a loss if the pattern doesn't hold or if you no longer think the trade is successful. Knowing when to walk away from a loser is probably the hardest thing for me, but it's important to preserve capital. If you are honest with yourself and you wouldn't get in the trade today at the current price then you probably should change strategies or get out completely.
I'm not in CLOV yet but I think it tests $10, which is strong support. When/if it does, I'll be taking a sizeable postion, FWIW.
McInnis 03
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

Tesla
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
The futures are up slightly and at this time it means jack***** Be cognizant that if we open up green and proceed to selloff, this should be a measure of concern. The technicals I follow are showing a lot of negatives. I'm not saying I'm right because if I knew for a fact, I'd be on a beach instead of being in Texas when posting this. I just wanted to let y'all know what I'm seeing.
McInnis 03
AG
Gsah to the moon.

Zac to jail?

B&I Key:
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43 said:

Congrats!!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
FJ43 said:

Congrats Pops!
ProgN
FJ43 said:

Congrats Sir! We will see on the field of battle tomorrow.
Ornithopter
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Killin Me Smalls said:

Tesla

Weirmar style inflation. I'm terrified now.

ClutchCityAg
Have a favor to ask Ags... one of my coworkers works for Rice MBA program and forwarded this asking for any donations to help. Absolutely tragic story, local family here in Sugar Land that lost power during the freeze and were using their fireplace to keep warm and their house caught fire.

"On February 17th, a house fire in Sugar Land, Texas ended with the tragic loss of three beautiful children and their grandmother. Colette (5), Edison (8), and Olivia (11) will forever be remembered by their parents Jackie and Nathan, families, and friends as joyful, eternal sources of light and wonder."

https://gofund.me/3dfbb1fe
Let it ride
Anyone with half a brain can see the fiscal cliff on the horizon.... The '20s were never going to be a great decade for Americans due to the last 20 years. It lasted this long because our Central Bank wasn't as ****ty as other CBs. I posted this on another thread on Hop's board, but D.C. and our politicians are like a Doctor, a real ****ty one, but I digress....

The Country is the patient. Country comes in and has blood work and scans done. It comes back as cancer. Doctor asks if there are any symptoms. Country says, "yeah, nausea". So, instead of sending the Country to an oncologist, the doctor (D.C.) prescribes phenergan and sends the country on it's way to die. And there is D.C. in a nutshell. Treat the symptom, not the root cause, for short-term happiness (and votes) while the cancer spreads and grows and the core health of the country circles the drain. Both sides of the political spectrum are guilty of it, albeit one a lot more than the other, but they are both guilty.

The only question now is does the reset this decade happen sooner rather than later?

I'm very thankful I don't live in a city and have land.
YNWA_AG
AG
ProgN
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Anyone with half a brain can see the fiscal cliff on the horizon.... The '20s were never going to be a great decade for Americans due to the last 20 years. It lasted this long because our Central Bank wasn't as ****ty as other CBs. I posted this on another thread on Hop's board, but D.C. and our politicians are like a Doctor, a real ****ty one, but I digress....

The Country is the patient. Country comes in and has blood work and scans done. It comes back as cancer. Doctor asks if there are any symptoms. Country says, "yeah, nausea". So, instead of sending the Country to an oncologist, the doctor (D.C.) prescribes phenergan and sends the country on it's way to die. And there is D.C. in a nutshell. Treat the symptom, not the root cause, for short-term happiness (and votes) while the cancer spreads and grows and the core health of the country circles the drain. Both sides of the political spectrum are guilty of it, albeit one a lot more than the other, but they are both guilty.

The only question now is does the reset this decade happen sooner rather than later?

My best advice for this is to be able to be mobile with the vast majority of your wealth, able to shift on a dime from paper assets to physical assets, like gold, silver, etc. Both parties have put our asses in the target to **** us raw. The best thing you can do is stay attentive and choose your plays accordingly. With our debt load that continues to grow, both parties suck on this, it is the Achille's heal of your long term goals. The more everyone learns the market and be able to make their own financial decisions they will be ready, instead of a broker or FA calling them 4 weeks too late. JMO, but I'm impressed by the amount of market knowledge that everyone on this board gains everyday and that applies to everyone new or been here for years.
spud1910
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Have a favor to ask Ags... one of my coworkers works for Rice MBA program and forwarded this asking for any donations to help. Absolutely tragic story, local family here in Sugar Land that lost power during the freeze and were using their fireplace to keep warm and their house caught fire.

"On February 17th, a house fire in Sugar Land, Texas ended with the tragic loss of three beautiful children and their grandmother. Colette (5), Edison (8), and Olivia (11) will forever be remembered by their parents Jackie and Nathan, families, and friends as joyful, eternal sources of light and wonder."

A tragic story. OA tweeted about it earlier and I donated then. Hopefully others saw as well.
OasisMan
AG
DP
OasisMan
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

I cannot fathom...
My goodness. I don't know what to say. Extremely sad and this family needs our prayers and support.
Ag In Ok
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Gsah to the moon.

Zac to jail?

Noob here - can you translate into Texan?
Ornithopter
AG
Goldman Sachs Acquisition Holdings (GSAH) is a SPecial Acquisition Company (SPAC) that might be acquiring the company Zac owns.

He's tweeting about it as the deal is being done, which is definitely not okay.
I haven't been following GSAH, but wow.....
BlueTaze
As Michael Burry said himself, his short was painful the first time in housing, and got bigger.

But people like Harry Dent have been all over YouTube calling a depression crash since last summer....evey 6 months they keep pushing it back 6 months.

The melt up still has plenty of gas in tank, with 2T coming thru congress and still over 1T on sideline.

Jump on TECS if we start breaking thru major SPY supports.
LOYAL AG
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

The 20's are going to volatile but less so for the US than the rest of the world. The push towards globalization over the past 50 years has positioned us to export inflation vis a vis currency destruction. In a vacuum the gig would be up already but as long as we're the reserve currency we're going to have some stability compared to the rest of the world that absolutely must conduct business in dollars. No other currency is capable of dethroning the dollar so sadly enough we're it for at least the next 20 years. Doesn't mean we won't see asset inflation as we print more and more and more fiat currency to prop up the economy and most of that currency will flow to the one asset class still capable of growth which is the US stock market.

Before the US can fail we're going to see the EU spin apart and China collapse but until those happen we'll mostly feel like we're treading water. Biden's awful economic policies will return us to Obama era stagflation where prices rise but there's no real growth. And the market will rise as currency is pumped into it.

What really worries me is Biden's poor foreign policy. If we take the attitude that's it's still our job to prop up the global economy that will serve to hasten our decline. It's no longer in our best interest to prop up everyone else and we need to pull back now before they start failing. Sadly I don't think Biden or his team have that kind of vision and they'll charge headlong into the abyss. Even then we won't be the first to fail, I just don't think that's possible.
BayAg_14
YNWA_AG said:

Madmarttigan
AG
This thread always so cheerful on the weekends sometimes
Formerly tv1113
Agswinning
TSNP daily looks like reversal of model T was Friday. Am I seeing that right?
Aggie118
AG
PSA: Made a thread about it but you can look yourself up and see if you are owed money by companies that couldn't locate you to pay you. Friends and family of mine have found they're owed a few thousand. Once you claim it the comptroller sends you a check. Thought I'd share with Texags.

https://claimittexas.org/app/claim-search
TecRecAg
AG
So.... $KO puts?
First Page Last Page
Page 3297 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.