Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,759 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
ag94whoop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

bought BTWN
Why in particular BTWN and AGFY
ag94whoop
AG
Damn.
I went to make coffee and toast and was up for the day $3000. Came back and Im down $4400.

WTF
cisgenderedAggie
Bought another 100 WWR at $7.7
Brewmaster
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

that our Tricksy move down at 7.60? hoping someone else sees what I saw. Would've liked more volume down there on reversal but maybe that was it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Agrify is indoor growing technology. guess what will explode when pot is legal!

bridgetown is a Peter Thiel SPAC.
FbgTxAg
AG
On a positive note AXXA is now a 3 bagger, and still climbing.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Both are nails.

Great call on these. I took 10 minutes looking through these and I like his call.
cisgenderedAggie
BREwmaster said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

that our Tricksy move down at 7.60? hoping someone else sees what I saw. Would've liked more volume down there on reversal but maybe that was it.

Not sure what I saw exactly. Thinking the volume is low on the sales for every window and that $7.5 is the next strike down. Seems below 50% from peak at this point. Then it jumped up to 7.8 from 7.6.

Fingers crossed
Ags2013
AG
I just nose dived
irish pete ag06
AG
Ags2013 said:

I just nose dived
Same
LarryL
Diamond hands...diamond hands...
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all, based on option flow I think GSAT is worth looking at. I already have a slew of net free July $3 and $4 calls, but today, the Mar 3.5C and 4C are getting absolutely bombarded. You may buy yourself a little time and go to April, but I think there are worse plays than this out there.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
bmks270
AG
ROKU dip.
Earnings tomorrow, so buying now not without risk.
BourbonAg
AG
I bought some Mar 3C and 4C.
khaos288
AG
Any good sales today? These are days I go 40% cash for
ag94whoop
AG
CLOV, BFT and WWR are raping my portfolio. All three are big positions for me and all three way down.
Everything else is meh, but those are sucking the life out of it.

I know patience is required. But man, I think i missed the exit on BFT and should never have bought back in on WWR at $9. I thought that was its new support, but maybe I was mistaken. I would average down but my experience with trying that with CLOV has me hesitant.

I need a rebound big time
Aggie_2463
AG
ag94whoop said:

CLOV, BFT and WWR are raping my portfolio. All three are big positions for me and all three way down.

I know patience is required. But man, I think i missed the exit on BFT and should never have bought back in on WWR at $9. I thought that was its new support, but maybe I was mistaken. I would average down but my experience with trying that with CLOV has me hesitant.

I'm there with you... made some $$ on WWR up from $6 range then bought back a few shares at $8.85. I just snagged a few more at $7.70. If it drops back into $6 range I'll snag a few more then sit on them.

I made my first entry on CLOV at $13, that appears to be a mistake.
cisgenderedAggie
ag94whoop said:

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/replies/58767750
Rydyn
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Agrify is indoor growing technology. guess what will explode when pot is legal!

bridgetown is a Peter Thiel SPAC.

So, if pot is legal is it still going to be an indoor crop? Or, just a nice big field somewhere in Mexico?
We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
Ornithopter
AG
Is there an insurance company out there with significant Texas homeowner exposure we can buy puts against?
oldarmy1
AG
Dealing with all kinds of people assisting with relocation, broken pipes and all. Not a good looking market at all and I took my lumps on latest entries. Got to sell EBON earlier on the spike had a chance to look at markets and see it back to $8 so bought back sales and sold $10 March 19 covered calls for $2.60.

AAPL obviously under a lot of pressure and everything stopped out. Periods like this those who heeded the sideline cash are enjoying it. I was lower on option volume as discussed during seminars but still no one avoids losses during potential reversals. I have Puts in place giving away $1-2 on my largest positions, not willing to risk downside and waiting to see if SPX can reclaim 3915. That would be a bull market holding of serve.
WestTexAg12
AG
Today sucks so hard
McInnis 03
AG
When Texans break out of the ice and funk and see these cheap stonks...........it'll be like the phoenix rising from the ashes.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
KY-AG 10
AG
Please tell me this trend shift gives us some positivity through the close today...
Post removed:
by user
evan_aggie
AG
Remind me again why anyone is playing with Apple? They've reached a high valuation and saturation, no?

I mean why not run out and buy Nvidia calls?
oldarmy1
AG
Support becomes resistance. Look at that SPX bumping up against 3915 on the 5 minute chart.

APPS was ready to breakout and has fallen some with the markets. I could see it making a serious run to $100 once markets flush out. Going to buy a few March 19 $100's as my lone call option today.
oldarmy1
AG
evan_aggie said:

Remind me again why anyone is playing with Apple? They've reached a high valuation and saturation, no?

If markets reverse into a major correction NVDA will be $380.
cisgenderedAggie
evan_aggie said:

ProgN
Rush Limbaugh died this morning.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Support becomes resistance. Look at that SPX bumping up against 3915 on the 5 minute chart.

APPS was ready to breakout and has fallen some with the markets. I could see it making a serious run to $100 once markets flush out. Going to buy a few March 19 $100's as my lone call option today.
Eyeing any SPY puts at the moment?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

CPDAggie10
AG
Prognightmare said:

Rush Limbaugh died this morning.
RIP Rush
Brewmaster
AG
evan_aggie said:

bc AAPL is going to be in EV and crypto soon. Long term AAPL will be in a bit of everything. iCar, iPhone, iUndies?
Madmarttigan
AG
Been rough since last weds, indexes up at ATH but most stocks bleeding a rapid death
Formerly tv1113
Ornithopter
AG
BREwmaster said:

evan_aggie said:

bc AAPL is going to be in EV and crypto soon. Long term AAPL will be in a bit of everything. iCar, iPhone, iUndies?

The new line of feminine products, the iPad
First Page Last Page
Page 3265 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.