Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,894 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have power!!! As of about 3 am.
Madmarttigan
AG
When I see this much green pm not sure if I should be worried for a sell off or excited for an actual rally.
Formerly tv1113
Post removed:
by user
spud1910
AG
OA said last week that the day after President's Day is usually green, so there is hope!
Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
SOS is off and running
GigEmRangers75455
Bitcoin just crossed 50,000.
FJ43
NXTD moving

Was, $2,21 is a resistance point it needs to get past. Pressing top of bull pennant.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Possible entry to PLTR after earnings report
Engine10
AG
What a gift - I'm gonna likely get to keep my shares covered by $40CC and a chance to buy more.

Quote:

The company reported a net loss that narrowed to $148.3 million, or 8 cents a share, from $159.3 million, or 29 cents a share, in the year- ago period. The company said its losses included $241.8 million in stock-based compensation and $18.9 million in employer payroll taxes. The FactSet consensus was for a profit of 2 cents a share. Revenue rose 40.4% to $322.1 million, beating the FactSet consensus of $300.7 million. Palantir expects first-quarter revenue growth of 45% and 2021 revenue to rise "greater than" 30%.
Engine10
AG
PLTR closed last week under the 21 day @$31.9. Bid @ $28.90 right now, there's room back to $26, after that $23.
GigEmRangers75455
Better late than never... in on PLTR @ 28.75.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Went net free on QD this morning (thank you IBKR extended hours) finally.
FJ43
Maximus_Meridius said:

Went net free on QD this morning (thank you IBKR extended hours) finally.
Works doesn't it?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Maximus_Meridius
AG
That it does!

You make your NGL entry yet? I'm trying to decide if I want to wait for open to see if we get a dip, but with so much green on the board it's making me question that a little...
FJ43
Engine10 said:

PLTR closed last week under the 21 day @$31.9. Bid @ $28.90 right now, there's room back to $26, after that $23.
I bought shares at $28.35 on the reversal. Will watch 29.61, 30.60 and Model T of $31.41. Those will be key I think if it reclaims $31.41.

Saltyag15
AG
Anybody see that SINO rocket ship this morning?
Ags2013
AG
Saltyag15 said:

Anybody see that SINO rocket ship this morning?

Loving it
FJ43
Maximus_Meridius said:

That it does!

You make your NGL entry yet? I'm trying to decide if I want to wait for open to see if we get a dip, but with so much green on the board it's making me question that a little...
Not yet. My buys have been set since 4AM but pulled away from them so far this morning. Doesn't surprise me though. I will be patient to enter but will take a position.

RigsTx
AG
My PM order on DPW missed by a penny. Was hoping it would pullback but haven't seen it yet.
FJ43

AggieChemist
AG
Are we at all concerned about entering this week with the lockup? I was thinking of entering next week. But FOMO is rising...
Engine10
AG
Meanwhile from $WWR:

The Company has developed a patent-pending proprietary process for the purification of graphite; this process is anticipated to be environmentally safe and cost-efficient, giving Wes****er a distinct advantage over its competitors. A definitive feasibility study is expected to be completed in mid-2021 for our commercial processing plant, which is planned for startup in late 2022.

FINANCIAL SUMMARY

"We significantly strengthened our balance sheet during the fourth quarter of 2020 with the sale of our uranium business and disposal of its legacy asset retirement obligation liabilities, and with the addition of over $50 million to our treasury," said Jeff Vigil, CFO of Wes****er. "Our successful strategic shift to battery materials has resonated with investors and the capital markets, reflective in the increase in our market capitalization from $7 million beginning 2020 to $95 million ending 2020, and $260 million as of February 12, 2021. With an additional $50 million added to the treasury since the end of 2020, we are on the path towards raising the necessary financial resources to direct at our graphite beneficiation business plan."
Kampfers
AG
FJ43 said:

Wouldn't we expect the price to dip more over the next few weeks as the lockup period expires?

edit - I'm an idiot and didn't read the next post which is AggieChemist asking the same thing
FJ43
AggieChemist said:

Are we at all concerned about entering this week with the lockup? I was thinking of entering next week. But FOMO is rising...
As long as something is within the technical parameters for me and on my short list to accumulate I will enter/add when those opportunities present themselves. Not so much trading shares though if markets are sketchy.

Engine10
AG
I want to see the deck from this morning. Blurb said they just accounted for $241 MM in stock comp in this report

cageybee77
AG
Annual income of -16,450,000 with 6.5million in sales. Not sure what the excitement is about.
moses1084ever
AG
Bought Feb 3.25 calls on nat gas (/ng)
Ornithopter
AG
cageybee77 said:

Annual income of -16,450,000 with 6.5million in sales. Not sure what the excitement is about.

They bought bitcoin mining machines.
Engine10
AG
$WWR with the fabled pre-market parabola. Strange!
ClutchCityAg
Xfinity WiFi is down here in Katy, and my phone data is spotty. Gonna hopefully use this green open to close out option positions just in case. Hope everyone is safe and warm!!
Let it ride
cageybee77
AG
Ahh
ClutchCityAg
Engine10 said:

Meanwhile from $WWR:

The Company has developed a patent-pending proprietary process for the purification of graphite; this process is anticipated to be environmentally safe and cost-efficient, giving Wes****er a distinct advantage over its competitors. A definitive feasibility study is expected to...."

Love those texags filters
Let it ride
Brewmaster
AG
any of you get into SINO? it's moving nicely premarket on news:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sino-global-announces-loi-acquire-133000080.html

they're acquiring majority stake in a chinese crypto miner...

""We are extremely excited to execute an LOI to help us strategically expand our business to Bitcoin and Ethereum mining. Recently, cryptocurrency mining has evolved rapidly with scalability and infrastructure. This investment will provide Sino-Global a foundation to develop the mining project efficiently."
jwhitlock3
Anyone still holding 2/19 NIO $65c? Doesn't appear to be joining the pump in premarket, sitting at $60.2 currently.
First Page Last Page
Page 3253 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.