Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,088,152 Views | 231833 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SNDL halted on the collapse.
my 1.5 puts are showing 2.55 price right now and -6062$ on the day

edit, this is more than the cost to cover the puts
McGibblets
AG
ZOM to $3 today?
gougler08
AG
Seems like the pot stocks may be following the GME parabola back down here
Talon2DSO
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund

Thanks for reposting yesterday FJ.

Sending it today
mrad85
AG
Only thing green this morning is my "change jar" Bitcoin
ag_derp
AG
SNDL back to 3.40
E
AG
Is that a 134 million share sell on SNDL
zag213004
AG
Whoa! CWH
59 South
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Whoa! CWH
Yea baby. Finally some volume.
Fireman
AG
$SNDL sell off might be a fake out - careful. Stick to your plan.
McInnis 03
AG
Did anyone take the TRXC 4/6 call spread or similar I posted a few days ago? Holy MOLY is she moving.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
khaos288
AG
Fireman said:

Diamond hands worked! Bought back 8 4$ covered calls, held 25 1.5$ puts, and then sold 5 5$ calls when back on top.
agdaddy04
AG
Fireman said:

I guess this is the benefit of being net free on it!
gigemJTH12
AG
SNDL is drunk*

*stoned

oldarmy1
AG
Buying IMMR March 19 $20 strikes for a 100% ROI to reclaim capital and then a $2.50.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Aggie118 said:

Keeping an eye on this one.

WARM (Cool Technologies Inc) out of Florida.

" An innovator and intellectual property company focused on environmentally friendly mobile power generation, and heat removal technologies".

Currently $.032 a share.

90 day Volume : 5.6 million
Today's volume: 20.9 million

Today (2/10/21) the CEO released a newsletter to share holders detailing some of the stuff they're working on.

Some highlights:

" A new aspect of our mobile power generation is its ability to support the Electrical Vehicle (EV) market. An MG System can charge an EV very quickly making CoolTech enabled trucks a key asset in the field as we move toward adoption of EV fleets across the world. New cars from Porsche and Audi, for instance, claim to be able charge at higher power rates (375 kW for Porsche). This requires a sophisticated battery management system and more power to charge them via upgrades to the local grids. CoolTech's MG System can accommodate ultra-fast chargers of 300 kW or more, for these advanced EVs without reliance on the grid."

- all projects previous to COVID are back on track.
- they are back ordered.

" With our technology developed, IP protection in place and a backlog of orders, our focus is now on securing funding to execute on our business. I am happy to say that we have found a financing arrangement that we believe we should be able to provide a debt facility based on the value of our IP and the orders that we have in hand. While we cannot disclose details at this time about this potential funding, our efforts have focused on a non-dilutive funding that would build shareholder value and we will provide details as soon as we can. As usual, we are providing the usual caveats that nothing is done until its done, but we are optimistic given the recent developments in these funding efforts."

- Looks like they are about to secure solid funding from somewhere other than offerings to "build share holder value".

To me this seems very promising, but thought I would throw it out here to see what our trading experts thought of it.

Link to the whole newsletter:

https://cooltechnologiesinc.com/letter-to-shareholders-february-2021/

we buying this?

I'm in for a $100 lotto ticket.
McInnis 03
AG
Did someone really get fills at $1 on SNDL?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

Bumping on behalf of Mostly Foggy for this family.

Checked in on it and we are just a few thousand short. Encouraging all those that have benefitted from Mostly Foggy's picks or from this thread to give back a little here.

Bump
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Aggie118
AG
Champ Bailey said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Aggie118 said:

" An innovator and intellectual property company focused on environmentally friendly mobile power generation, and heat removal technologies".

Currently $.032 a share.

Today (2/10/21) the CEO released a newsletter to share holders detailing some of the stuff they're working on.

Some highlights:

" A new aspect of our mobile power generation is its ability to support the Electrical Vehicle (EV) market. An MG System can charge an EV very quickly making CoolTech enabled trucks a key asset in the field as we move toward adoption of EV fleets across the world. New cars from Porsche and Audi, for instance, claim to be able charge at higher power rates (375 kW for Porsche). This requires a sophisticated battery management system and more power to charge them via upgrades to the local grids. CoolTech's MG System can accommodate ultra-fast chargers of 300 kW or more, for these advanced EVs without reliance on the grid."

- they are back ordered.

" With our technology developed, IP protection in place and a backlog of orders, our focus is now on securing funding to execute on our business. I am happy to say that we have found a financing arrangement that we believe we should be able to provide a debt facility based on the value of our IP and the orders that we have in hand. While we cannot disclose details at this time about this potential funding, our efforts have focused on a non-dilutive funding that would build shareholder value and we will provide details as soon as we can. As usual, we are providing the usual caveats that nothing is done until its done, but we are optimistic given the recent developments in these funding efforts."

- Looks like they are about to secure solid funding from somewhere other than offerings to "build share holder value".

To me this seems very promising, but thought I would throw it out here to see what our trading experts thought of it.

we buying this?

Bought 10,000 shares
Spaceship
AG
I took a flyer on $WARM based on the recommendation/info shared yesterday.

For those of you who missed it, it's a penny stock (legitimate company) with a new innovation on EV battery charging, and they announced yesterday acquisition of more funding without dilution. Seems like a real runner once it gets discovered.
Wheatables02
AG
Champ Bailey said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Aggie118 said:

Currently $.032 a share.

Some highlights:

- they are back ordered.

we buying this?

Also bought a few hundred shares this morning...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Champ Bailey said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Aggie118 said:

Currently $.032 a share.

Some highlights:

- they are back ordered.

we buying this?

Also bought a few hundred shares this morning...

We can all buy our own Tesla's with our profits.
KY-AG 10
AG
TSNP stopped its 2 day gap down trend.
Talon2DSO
AG
Sold to open SNDL $6.50 covered call for .50. So my account was credited with $50. If it never makes it to $6.50, I pocket that $50, correct? And it hits the strike price or exceeds, I end up selling the shares at $6.50 and keep the premium. Am I thinking this right?

So, in effect I would end up "losing" on profit should the stock exceed $7?
jwhitlock3
Yep, you got it correct.

Edit: to clarify, it's not whether it makes it to 6.50 at any point, its if it closes above that amount before the expiration on the call you sold.
Trolley Problems
MVIS. Woah.
LarryL
McInnis 03 said:

Did anyone take the TRXC 4/6 call spread or similar I posted a few days ago? Holy MOLY is she moving.
Yes, great call!
khaos288
AG
The morning dive...how low can we go and model t off of the rest of the day?
gigemJTH12
AG
$AAPL will be the death of us all
irish pete ag06
AG
gougler08 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

WOAH... the most clearly defined goalposts I've ever found. Anyone in on this or know anything about it?!

That volume hasn't been sold off anywhere seeing as the 2 spikes are in the 80+MM share range and the normal daily volume is <1MM

I like the chart, good find
I started a position. Will be buying dips.
Aggie118
AG
Hey WARM is actually seeing a decent little run
jwhitlock3
let's go give 390.6 a quick kiss and then run away!
Talon2DSO
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

Yep, you got it correct.

Edit: to clarify, it's not whether it makes it to 6.50 at any point, its if it closes above that amount before the expiration on the call you sold.

So if it spikes above 6.50 today my shares won't get called out?
Spaceship
AG
Aggie118 said:

Hey WARM is actually seeing a decent little run

The power of Texags. Keep it going
Charlie Conway
gigemJTH12 said:

$AAPL will be the death of us all
First Page Last Page
Page 3213 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.