Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,088,113 Views | 231833 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
AgCPA95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Zack Morris must in the Houston area, he's referencing Harvey as a major event in his life.

Oh Outdooooooooooooors board, I have a job for youuuuuuuuuuu.
Those guys could have him delivered to Texags headquarters in College Station by 3pm for an interview with OA1 if we wanted.
McInnis 03
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Pretty sure Zach and PJ live in the Heights.
PJ is in Conroe, we found him.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

Why did you choose IBKR? Since I am looking at some of the available options out there, I would be interested in what was the draw.
As mentioned above, they offer the 3 am trading, which most don't. Furthermore, it seems to be the most reliable; whenever you see people complaining "Fidelity/TDA/Ally/etc. is not working for me", you rarely see that said about IBKR (it does happen, though). And it seemed like they pulled the minimal amount of BS with the whole GME saga a week or two ago.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

$RSSV has taken a bit of a hit lately. I might be buying some tomorrow after seeing how market opens up.

Anybody else paying a lot closer attention to oacr's posts lately? Edit: sorry double post
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Ah, okay. They posted a picture one day at a Heights establishment.

He's MoCo like me.
Baby Billy
AG
Cmon baby

McInnis 03
AG
I still feel like UNG has a play on it with this polar vortex coming. May buy some near term call spreads.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Spaceship
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Beerosch said:

McInnis 03 said:

Zack Morris must in the Houston area, he's referencing Harvey as a major event in his life.

Oh Outdooooooooooooors board, I have a job for youuuuuuuuuuu.
Does he frequent this thread?

I for one welcome our new atlas overlords

Yes he lives in The Woodlands, and no he doesn't frequent Texags at all.

He's a self taught trader who has developed a semi-technical/semi-gut feel approach. He's made a lot of success for himself, which in turn developed a following on Atlas which is now a massive herd jumping at his every move. Now he basically looks for stocks ripe for a move, lights a spark and the inferno erupts.

It's great if you can buy his picks quickly or after a big dip, but definitely don't chase if you can't.
gigemJTH12
AG
Aggie118 said:

Keeping an eye on this one.

WARM (Cool Technologies Inc) out of Florida.

" An innovator and intellectual property company focused on environmentally friendly mobile power generation, and heat removal technologies".

Currently $.032 a share.

90 day Volume : 5.6 million
Today's volume: 20.9 million

Today (2/10/21) the CEO released a newsletter to share holders detailing some of the stuff they're working on.

Some highlights:

" A new aspect of our mobile power generation is its ability to support the Electrical Vehicle (EV) market. An MG System can charge an EV very quickly making CoolTech enabled trucks a key asset in the field as we move toward adoption of EV fleets across the world. New cars from Porsche and Audi, for instance, claim to be able charge at higher power rates (375 kW for Porsche). This requires a sophisticated battery management system and more power to charge them via upgrades to the local grids. CoolTech's MG System can accommodate ultra-fast chargers of 300 kW or more, for these advanced EVs without reliance on the grid."

- all projects previous to COVID are back on track.
- they are back ordered.

" With our technology developed, IP protection in place and a backlog of orders, our focus is now on securing funding to execute on our business. I am happy to say that we have found a financing arrangement that we believe we should be able to provide a debt facility based on the value of our IP and the orders that we have in hand. While we cannot disclose details at this time about this potential funding, our efforts have focused on a non-dilutive funding that would build shareholder value and we will provide details as soon as we can. As usual, we are providing the usual caveats that nothing is done until its done, but we are optimistic given the recent developments in these funding efforts."

- Looks like they are about to secure solid funding from somewhere other than offerings to "build share holder value".

To me this seems very promising, but thought I would throw it out here to see what our trading experts thought of it.

Link to the whole newsletter:

https://cooltechnologiesinc.com/letter-to-shareholders-february-2021/

we buying this?
Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
didn't PJ post a recent picture in the houston mclaren dealer?
GigEmRangers75455
Question for those crypto people. What would a good forecast be for BTC in 5 years. I've researched a lot but trying to get any perspective I can. I'm thinking of buying 1 bitcoin.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Good Morning Gents. How are we feeling about today, not including SNDL?
Morning! Thinking we have a sideways day today today. Little up, little down. Spent time going through the charts of all positions I am in since about 3:30am. National trim, add and regroup day for me.

I just yesterday's recession is over (anybody remember this cycle? )
Spaceship
AG
third coast.. said:

McInnis 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Pretty sure Zach and PJ live in the Heights.
PJ is in Conroe, we found him.

Was he the one that lived in that shabby house in his moms name or whatever? The internet is wild.

Yeah his car costs more than his house. But he's actually made a ton of money in the past 2 years - I guess he's keeping his living expenses down.
Aggie118
AG
Is this my opportunity to buy back my Feb. 19 $4 covered calls on SNDL?
FJ43
NRD09 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

$RSSV has taken a bit of a hit lately. I might be buying some tomorrow after seeing how market opens up.

Anybody else paying a lot closer attention to oacr's posts lately? Edit: sorry double post
I am I'd like to give another of his a whirl. Prefer a .13 or below if possible for entry.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
TheCellarDoor said:

Oh yeah... PINS. Bought back the sold calls ($85s) when stock was at $80. Trying to capitalize both ways now.
TELL ME YOU STILL HAVE YOUR 80 CALLS.

B&I Key:
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Look at the option volume leaders. The top 4 are SBDL and 6 of the top 7. Amazing. I wonder if this is partially to blame for large caps like AAPL and AMZN underperforming a bit comparatively - because so many investors have seen this and are transitioning to these small cap stocks for the quick buck? That seems unsustainable.
sts7049
AG
what the hell, why not?
FJ43
NRD09 said:

FJ43 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Good Morning Gents. How are we feeling about today, not including SNDL?
Morning! Thinking we have a sideways day today today. Little up, little down. Spent time going through the charts of all positions I am in since about 3:30am. National trim, add and regroup day for me.

I just yesterday's recession is over (anybody remember this cycle? )
In too many plays for my liking on my end. Think I do better with a few less that I know mentally (along with alerts of course) their support/resistance better. Feel like I am flying a bit too blind these days.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Look at the option volume leaders. The top 4 are SBDL and 6 of the top 7. Amazing. I wonder if this is partially to blame for large caps like AAPL and AMZN underperforming a bit comparatively - because so many investors have seen this and are transitioning to these small cap stocks for the quick buck? That seems unsustainable.
Rotation, rotation, rotation. The market will always have rotation. Right now what's hot likely won't be what's hot in 2 weeks. Enjoy it while it's in your favor.

B&I Key:
GigEmRangers75455
third coast.. said:

there is no real reason to buy them whole like that. average in as you feel comfortable with an amount you are good with.

Thanks
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Halliburton, Academy, Lockheed have been killing it for me the last two weeks. Also have an ETF QQQ that is done really well
TChaney
NOTE these numbers do NOT include any info on company liabilities, debts or current assets.
The below info is only based on their crypto holdings I was able to find compared to the value of their stock.
Some of the companies have other crypto holdings but I was unbale to find or confirm their amounts.

Share price is a couple of days old.
BTC calculated at $46,000 per

MARA $37.59
93,910,000 shares
$222,662,046 4,813 BTC
BTC value $2.37 per share
(6.30% ratio)

OTC
ARBKF $1.82
UK
360,000,000 shares
$4,416,000 96 BTC
$0.012 per share in BTC
Only public traded UK based crypto mining
ZCASH & BTC
(0.66% ratio)

OTC
CCTL $0.02
USA
3.73 BILLION shares
$23,734,407 513 BTC
$0.006 per share in BTC
(30% ratio)
*CEO change in 2018 - financials submitted from last few years waiting approval.

OTC
BBKCF $0.67
BIGG Digital Assets
Netcoins company
Canada retailers and ATMs
direct retailer payment and trading.
Broker, NO mining
140,250,000 shares
$11,007,800 239.3 BTC
$0.0785 BTC value per share
(11.7% ratio)

OTC
BFARF $3.59
Bitfarms LTD
Crypto Miner
Canada (Quebec)
84,700,000 shares
150 BTC $6,900,000
$0.081 BTC value per share
(2.25% ratio)

OTC
DTSRF $3.14
CANADA
23,260,000 shares
Ether and MakerDAO
$63,417,937 crypto value
$2.73 crypto value per share
NO BTC

OTC
HSSHF $2.02
Digihost Technology Inc
Miner
Buffalo NY
40,070,000 shares
150 BTC $6,900,000
$0.17 BTC value per share
(8.42% ratio)

OTC
HUTMF $6.60
Hut 8 Mining Corp
CANADA
82,400,000 shares
2851 BTC $131,146,000
$1.59 BTC value per share
(24.04% ratio)

OTC
HVBTF $2.65
HIVE Blockchain Technologies
CANADA
BTC and Ethereum
253,300,000 shares
211 BTC $9,783,860
$0.039 BTC value per share
(1.47% ratio)

EDIT If anyone sees any mistakes or knows of any major issues (other than CCTL company leadership issues) please let me know and I will correct it
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Same with me. However it's these small caps that are moving these days so I want in but I don't want to put a big piece in any one of these.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Definitely thinking 3/19 SDC $12 calls today
Bob Knights Paper Hands
McInnis 03 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Rotation, rotation, rotation. The market will always have rotation. Right now what's hot likely won't be what's hot in 2 weeks. Enjoy it while it's in your favor.

True. I'm definitely less comfortable with the current market.

I sold my uncovered MVIS at $20 this morning. Might be another old man not understanding the new market move, but it's hard not to take 300% profit in a month.
Barty Dont Hedge
AMD Looks like it is trying to break out of that downward channel...
leoj
AG
Anyone been following $OPEN, $Z, $RDFN?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

I bought a couple ride or die TSLA $815 calls for Friday. I hope to sell 1 close to 840 and hold the other for a chance at 890. I think next week is TSLA week if the market stays green and especially if AAPL runs.

I saw Shapiro's video last night about playing TSLA to the down side. I see what he's talking about with a lot of "zoom" below the current price. We'll see which way it moves but I'm still holding my weekly calls. TSLA hasn't broken much below the 2-sig BB in over 2 years. As long as the overall market stays relatively healthy, I don't think it does that right now. It will be exciting either way I guess.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Barty Dont Hedge said:

AMD Looks like it is trying to break out of that downward channel...

AMD held up well yesterday when the market flushed. It may finally push to that $100 mark this week.
Talon2DSO
AG
Whats our OA charity this week? I'm ready to send some his way!
Post removed:
by user
PGAG
AG
SNDL is all over the place.
First Page Last Page
Page 3211 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.