Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,089,737 Views | 231837 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Swollen Thumb
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wanderer said:

SNDL

Make sure and bookmark this so you can come back and laugh about I wrong I was, but I think all these $4 and $5 calls sold for March and April will be more than safe.

I think $5 is a big mental number and we'll see lots of profit taking around there. This squeeze will be a distant memory in a month and the stock price will be cooled off. Usually what is quick to go up on such a social/retail ticket like this is soon to come down. The ticket will need continued weed legalization talk/news in order to retain its momentum. (yes I own shares and yes I sold too many CCs way too soon)
I agree with this, taking profit / covered calls on the run and if they get called out, great profit on a quick trade

The MGNI and MVIS covered calls I have though...oops
SoTXAg09
AG
PLTR in a bullish wedge?
RigsTx
AG
I sold CC on 80% of my position at $5 for next week after selling 75% of my original position on Monday to go net free.

Definitely sad to be missing out on some upside but the no stress week has been great.

At some point I'll buy some additional shares and start writing more CCs, but going to wait for the frenzy to be over.
gigemJTH12
AG
thanks man
kyledr04
AG
I've got 200 shares of SNDL net free but sold $5 cc on all of it. I'll take a free $1000.
La Bamba
AG
wanderer said:

SNDL

Make sure and bookmark this so you can come back and laugh about I wrong I was, but I think all these $4 and $5 calls sold for March and April will be more than safe.

I think $5 is a big mental number and we'll see lots of profit taking around there. This squeeze will be a distant memory in a month and the stock price will be cooled off. Usually what is quick to go up on such a social/retail ticket like this is soon to come down. The ticket will need continued weed legalization talk/news in order to retain its momentum. (yes I own shares and yes I sold too many CCs way too soon)
I agree with this, and I'm typically more short orientated and look for this type of over-extension, but these pot names may still have some fuel left in them at least thru options expiration tomorrow. Given everything that has happened, diamond hands and all that crap, people just aren't selling. And when the only sellers in the market are short sellers, things can go higher than expected. I do thinkth ese stocks pullback to reality soon, but maybe not until another oversized move. who knows, keep an open mind and be safe.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Woohoo, IBKR account is (finally) fully funded!
BlueTaze
La Bamba said:

wanderer said:

SNDL

I agree with this, and I'm typically more short orientated and look for this type of over-extension, but these pot names may still have some fuel left in them at least thru options expiration tomorrow. Given everything that has happened, diamond hands and all that crap, people just aren't selling. And when the only sellers in the market are short sellers, things can go higher than expected. I do thinkth ese stocks pullback to reality soon, but maybe not until another oversized move. who knows, keep an open mind and be safe.

These guys have quite the following and diamond hands is trending...

Bacon17
AG
Still waiting...
Bacon17
AG
Still waiting...
gougler08
AG
BlueTaze said:

La Bamba said:

wanderer said:

SNDL

It would be nice to be able to send a tweet and see a stock of my choosing rocket...not sure if these guys were good analysts that built a following and can do this now or how they got started?
jj9000
AG
DNN dropping premarket.

Buy time.
FJ43
I'm wondering is there is a play here with SNDL selling puts near date.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bobcat-Ag
Why did you choose IBKR? Since I am looking at some of the available options out there, I would be interested in what was the draw.
BlueTaze
Yeah, I think Zack Morris is a novelty self fulfilling prophesy with awesome deep fake videos. At this point he is probably front running not just retail, but also hedge funds who have jumped on bandwagon.

But I cant complain....might as well ride while it's here!

If anyone wants to listen to Lambo man behind the iconic 90s sitcom superstar, here

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3nnKTWI3WqMJlAJ4a15wbj?si=rKy65pteS7Cm7KDEo787sA&utm_source=copy-link
FJ43
gougler08 said:

BlueTaze said:

La Bamba said:

wanderer said:

SNDL

It would be nice to be able to send a tweet and see a stock of my choosing rocket...not sure if these guys were good analysts that built a following and can do this now or how they got started?
They are in it to make a profit.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Thundergon
$SPY

Are we going to break out of the megaphone pattern today?

BrokeAssAggie
Bobcat-Ag said:

Why did you choose IBKR? Since I am looking at some of the available options out there, I would be interested in what was the draw.

They offer 3am trading is one of the big pluses
FJ43
NXTD with premarket movement.

Squeeze is firing off on the daily. Possible a second goal post coming?

Aggie118
AG
DNN offering
george1992
FbgTxAg said:

Get ready for UWMC to rip. I just took one for the team and dumped all of mine. You're welcome.

Lol I sold my sndl yesterday hoping for a pull back.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Get ready for UWMC to rip. I just took one for the team and dumped all of mine. You're welcome.
Engine10
AG
EBON moving on BNY mellon crypto news, I think!
McInnis 03
AG
BlueTaze said:

Yeah, I think Zack Morris is a novelty self fulfilling prophesy with awesome deep fake videos. At this point he is probably front running not just retail, but also hedge funds who have jumped on bandwagon.

If anyone wants to listen to Lambo man behind the iconic 90s sitcom superstar, here

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3nnKTWI3WqMJlAJ4a15wbj?si=rKy65pteS7Cm7KDEo787sA&utm_source=copy-link
I can't stand that some of these guys don't put their name behind their work, but you can't ignore the movement so I'm listening to this.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Beerosch
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BlueTaze said:

I can't stand that some of these guys don't put their name behind their work, but you can't ignore the movement so I'm listening to this.
Are you telling me it really isn't Zack Morris?
McInnis 03
AG
Zack Morris must in the Houston area, he's referencing Harvey as a major event in his life.

Oh Outdooooooooooooors board, I have a job for youuuuuuuuuuu.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Ags2013
AG
Aggie118 said:

DNN offering

Any thoughts on how much this will pull back? OA?
Beerosch
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Zack Morris must in the Houston area, he's referencing Harvey as a major event in his life.

Does he frequent this thread?
ClutchCityAg
Beerosch said:

McInnis 03 said:

Does he frequent this thread?

I for one welcome our new atlas overlords
Let it ride
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

$RSSV has taken a bit of a hit lately. I might be buying some tomorrow after seeing how market opens up.

Anybody else paying a lot closer attention to oacr's posts these days?
wangus12
AG
I know OA mentioned it yesterday, SYN worth getting in at 1.13
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Pretty sure Zach and PJ live in the Heights.
gig em 02
BlueTaze said:

La Bamba said:

wanderer said:

SNDL

Last week or so Morris said he wasn't going to give sell targets anymore because it caused a significant drop in share price as it approached his target. He wants people to get out based on their own risk profile and sharing his sell price prevented others from doing that.

Wasn't related to SNDL I don't think, but I always get more respect for people that recognize everyone shouldn't be in the same place when it comes to selling.
McInnis 03
AG
third coast.. said:

$SNDL back under $4
There are calls up to $7 now for next week, $8 past that. Those things are gonna get bought GANGBUSTERS

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 3210 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.