Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,089,706 Views | 231837 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Swollen Thumb
Golf Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else in $THMO? It's been on a run YTD and I'm in at 4.14.
mazag08
AG
Does anyone use Fibonacci scales on their charts?
peacedude
AG
Welcome. I've been married to her since May. She's been a horrible wife.
Golf Ag
AG
peacedude said:

Welcome. I've been married to her since May. She's been a horrible wife.

Woof, I can see that now looking back to May. Here's to riding her back to where you got in.
peacedude
AG
I'm praying, because $8K to go to break even. It was worth it, because it's taught me patience, and charts, charts, charts...and don't call into a shareholder's meeting to back the CEO into a corner (which I did).

P.S. The board were offered shares @$5.94.
Post removed:
by user
BlueTaze
Aston04 said:

RKT is high on that list and has been killing premium in darvas box for months. Earnings Feb 25...I have visions of rocket emojis all over reddit in coming weeks.
Brewmaster
AG
are you selling CC's this entire time? you could lower your cost basis along the way. Lessen the pain quite a bit. It will fill that gap back to mid 6's though. (the spike in August).

I understand though, I've been there. I got wrecked as a new trader in OSTK and again in a bio.
peacedude
AG
I've played it along the way, but it's been more of a learning experience than anything else. 8/14 was the phone call date, too. Oops.
BlueTaze
ONTX to close on 25M new shares at $1 on Feb 16. (12% dilution)...diamond hands
Ornithopter
AG
These penny stocks are all using their increased price to raise capital.
cisgenderedAggie
BlueTaze said:

ONTX to close on 25M new shares at $1 on Feb 16. (12% dilution)...diamond hands

Nah, I'll probably sell tomorrow. Maybe buy back below 0.7
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

SNDL approaching 4
Morning Third Coast! Coming for those $5 calls!!! Come and get'em!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
mazag08 said:

Does anyone use Fibonacci scales on their charts?
Morning. I sure do. I use them for quick reference of Model T. At times when I see a stock rise and fall quickly the Fib is a very fast tool to see lines of potential support and resistance between Model T as well. I do use them on time frames beyond intraday but mostly for quick reference for me to set in trendlines.

Amazing how accurate it is.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FbgTxAg
AG
Good Morning Gents. How are we feeling about today, not including SNDL?
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
FJ43
FbgTxAg said:

Morning! Thinking we have a sideways day today today. Little up, little down. Spent time going through the charts of all positions I am in since about 3:30am. National trim, add and regroup day for me.

KY-AG 10
AG
Waiting for a tda account transfer to finish is killing me. Slow as Christmas!
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Rice and Fries
Welp, there goes my April $4 covereds I sold yesterday before close on SNDL
OutlawAG04
FJ43 said:

FbgTxAg said:

Morning! Thinking we have a sideways day today today. Little up, little down. Spent time going through the charts of all positions I am in since about 3:30am. National trim, add and regroup day for me.

FJ have you looked at AQMS? I like the recycled battery angle for EV
BrokeAssAggie
We feeling fruity this morning?

TexasAg2017
AG
Shhhh don't scare it
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
Sold 10% of SNDL at $4.14 as soon as Fidelity opened premarket. Order in for another 10% at $5. Will roll 2/19 $2 calls out and as high as I can to stay neutral at open to try and keep 60% of my position with a 20% return already cashed out.
FJ43
OutlawAG04 said:

FJ43 said:

FbgTxAg said:

FJ have you looked at AQMS? I like the recycled battery angle for EV
I haven't but will check it out.

sts7049
AG
looks like they opened up some new strikes on SNDL options
FbgTxAg
AG
Get ready for UWMC to rip. I just took one for the team and dumped all of mine. You're welcome.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
gougler08
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Anyone who's good at chart reading like this chart? Saw it pop up on my scanner and it seemed interesting. Good volume on it yesterday.
AQUA

Not much chatter on Twitter about it except for this thread from this guy I don't know.

They also have announced a secondary offering tomorrow. Probably why there was such a large volume move on it yesterday. Not sure what that will do except possibly dilute shares?
Calls could be a good option here as I agree, clear channel and a reversal technical on the daily, should see a short term bounce
gougler08
AG
Good day for my portfolio holding HEXO, SNDL, TLRY

Bad that I have covered calls on HEXO and SNDL though
wanderer
SNDL

Make sure and bookmark this so you can come back and laugh about I wrong I was, but I think all these $4 and $5 calls sold for March and April will be more than safe.

I think $5 is a big mental number and we'll see lots of profit taking around there. This squeeze will be a distant memory in a month and the stock price will be cooled off. Usually what is quick to go up on such a social/retail ticket like this is soon to come down. The ticket will need continued weed legalization talk/news in order to retain its momentum. (yes I own shares and yes I sold too many CCs way too soon)
gougler08
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

WOAH... the most clearly defined goalposts I've ever found. Anyone in on this or know anything about it?!

That volume hasn't been sold off anywhere seeing as the 2 spikes are in the 80+MM share range and the normal daily volume is <1MM

I like the chart, good find
sts7049
AG
wanderer said:

SNDL

Make sure and bookmark this so you can come back and laugh about I wrong I was, but I think all these $4 and $5 calls sold for March and April will be more than safe.

I think $5 is a big mental number and we'll see lots of profit taking around there. This squeeze will be a distant memory in a month and the stock price will be cooled off. Usually what is quick to go up on such a social/retail ticket like this is soon to come down. The ticket will need continued weed legalization talk/news in order to retain its momentum. (yes I own shares and yes I sold too many CCs way too soon)
i kinda feel the same, like this is going to run out of steam soon. but well, if it does, we'll all be net free and churning premiums
First Page Last Page
Page 3209 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.