Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,623 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SPWR looks ready to rumble. Whatever is coming from the Green Global group Run and SPWR look poised to rally on it.
Whoop! I'm ready to RUN!
ClutchCityAg
On AAPL I try think about it from the Market Maker's perspective.. everyone on calls right now is getting nervous and starting to cut losses and hit their stops, the more people that do that before it rips the better off the market makers will be when sending it right?

The weird volume patters with huge buys right at the close the last couple days have been a big indicator that accumulation is happening right? then just like the stair step down pattern from the seminar they turn down their algos and let it drift and eat up premium. Combine that with them probably saving a big AAPL run to use as their way to push SPY towards 400 and really crush some bears
Let it ride
mazag08
AG
Just let go of half of my SNDL at $2.70. Made $0.72 in profit on my total position. Will likely be losing some of the rest of my shares on the $1.5 calls. Additional profit. I'm happy.
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

On AAPL I try think about it from the Market Maker's perspective.. everyone on calls right now is getting nervous and starting to cut losses and hit their stops, the more people that do that before it rips the better off the market makers will be when sending it right?

The weird volume patters with huge buys right at the close the last couple days have been a big indicator that accumulation is happening right? then just like the stair step down pattern from the seminar they turn down their algos and let it drift and eat up premium. Combine that with them probably saving a big AAPL run to use as their way to push SPY towards 400 and really crush some bears

That's what I think. Trying to shake people out of these 2/19 calls but that's nothing more than a feeling.
McInnis 03
AG
FbgTxAg said:

McInnis 03 said:

FbgTxAg said:

You options gurus - I've got 10 3/19 TRXC 8 calls that I'm up 220% on.... TRXC sitting above 6.

Would you take the profit here or hold for bigger? I don't mind gambling, I just don't understand decay enough yet to know when to pull a trigger on selling a winner yet.

Sell to go net free and then let some run?

Ah - so sell maybe half and let the others roll?
This is the way.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ClutchCityAg

Chicken or the Egg?: most of these are current atlas plays, especially the top 3
Let it ride
RigsTx
AG
59 South said:

For you people worried about AAPL, what if you had played 1/22 135 calls and sold on 1/15 or 1/19? Does this wave look similar to that one? We're almost to lower side of rising channel active sequence. Every time that has happened since Oct/Nov (3 to be exact), it has exploded up to top of channel (150+ right now).

Playing options you either have to day trade them or have diamond hands to wait them out. You also have to go into them assuming they're going to zero (not really if that's not your style but that's my self imposed jedi mind trick I play on myself). So don't make options bets you aren't ok with losing big on. Use a % of your big winner profits to enter the next one.

You're right. Let's do this.
AgEng06
AG
FJ43 said:

ag94whoop said:

I am only holding 1000 remaining net free shares of SNDL and I am trying to figure out hold long I want to hold them and whether to just liquidate in $2.50s-2.60s or wait and see if it climbs several dollars more.

Similar deal on KIQ but its prices arent worth unloading yet

Sell $5 covered calls for next Friday at .55 if you are thinking of liquidating. Get $5.55 or keep the $55.

Edit: Just my 2 cents
This... this is good.
sts7049
AG
FJ43 said:

Aggie118 said:

Would still like to get y'all's thoughts on CETY, and CCTC. Both are clean energy companies that seem to play right into Biden's ridiculous green energy spending plans. Both are experiencing good volume relative to what they have had in the past.

CETY just had an offering at $.21 that drove it down to $.14-.15 range but is now stabilizing back out at $.16 and upward.
Just my 2 cents but volume has been good since late December and continues to make higher lows after the run up. For a stock this cheap I would think there would be higher liquidity/volume though than the 33M share high day. Support at about .139ish. Above 8 & 21 day EMAs. Not much to the left hand side of the chart to compare against but if I was a betting man I would say this makes another push chart wise and continues. May hit some resistance around .172.

CCTC I am not so sure.

Orlando Ayala Can't Read is good at these stocks that are .02-.20 types and does his homework on them. Maybe he knows these?

i tried to dig into CCTC a little. wrt volume, i don't really see much activity lately, seems dormant.

anyway looking at the company website they do at least have recent filings posted. financials don't look very good though, but i guess that's to be expected with a startup.

they only have mention of two startup projects on their site. one of them is a project with university of wyoming announced in 2019 for a pilot project. i had a hard time finding any updates to this pilot but i did finally find a different article mentioning the kiln's recent delivery i guess it took a long time to fabricate.

so maybe there is some promise here??
Fireman
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Fireman said:

Which ones are you in? Might make for a good opportunity for others to join late, and if enough folks join it could boost the price back up for you.
FEB 19 17.50 calls.

They got in the money early then I've been bled nearly dry.
Tough one. FOMO is real and so is Theta.

I put in an order to pick up these calls up at $0.35 today or tomorrow. I'm hoping for your sake I don't get filled, but if I do, hopefully we get a sharp turn around.
La Bamba
AG
BREwmaster said:

La Bamba said:

Got a feeling TLRY and SNDL are about to go crazy. may have trapped a bunch of shorts.
the option flow seems to think so too.
Fidelity shows max strike for TLRY weeklies is 65? What happens if TLRY gets above that? Volume on the 65c is massive. LOL. Honestly after the GME saga and then SAVA, this could go to 100.
McInnis 03
AG
La Bamba said:

BREwmaster said:

La Bamba said:

Got a feeling TLRY and SNDL are about to go crazy. may have trapped a bunch of shorts.
the option flow seems to think so too.
Fidelity shows max strike for TLRY weeklies is 65? What happens if TLRY gets above that? Volume on the 65c is massive. LOL. Honestly after the GME saga and then SAVA, this could go to 100.
A) TDA has options up to 100 for this Friday. the 65C has been pounded.
B) If you're holding 65c's and it gets above that, you'll roll in dough.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

SPWR looks ready to rumble. Whatever is coming from the Green Global group Run and SPWR look poised to rally on it.
shares or options?
I went Feb 19 $55's because both stocks are showing a breakout coming. SPWR reports next week too
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

shares or options?
I went Feb 19 $55's because both stocks are showing a breakout coming. SPWR reports next week too
What was your entry OA?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ag_derp
AG
SNDL almost $3.. 2.90
agdaddy04
AG
SNDL really wants $3 - guess that's because I sold half my shares to get net free today.. oh well. that's the play right?
Agswinning
Edit. Nvm bad math
AgEng06
AG
JimSA said:

Wouldn't that yield $550?
Yes, $5.55/share, or $555 per contract.
McKinney Ag69
AG
FJ43

AAPL watching everyone sweat

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

agdaddy04
AG
Challenger 17 said:

He couldn't have posted that this morning? Haha... I must have a lot to learn. When it stalled earlier at $2.35 and showed signs of dropping is when I sold half of my 1000 shares.
mazag08
AG
Here's hoping my $1.50 SNDL calls get called out soon. That cash is going straight to WWR puts. Hurry up already.
McInnis 03
AG
Challenger 17 said:

If you bought in at $.65 like many did a couple weeks ago, teh Feb $5 call is going tfor $.65-$.70

B&I Key:
ag94whoop
AG
agdaddy04 said:

SNDL really wants $3 - guess that's because I sold half my shares to get net free today.. oh well. that's the play right?

I sold 85-% of my shares yesterday
Oof
McKinney Ag69
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Challenger 17 said:

He couldn't have posted that this morning? Haha... I must have a lot to learn. When it stalled earlier at $2.35 and showed signs of dropping is when I sold half of my 1000 shares.

I know lol. I'm in the same boat. I sold half my shares at 2.42 to go net free.
Guitarsoup
AG
Finally entered UWMC at $9.15.
Agswinning
agdaddy04 said:

Challenger 17 said:

Haha same here. Net free this morning at 2.34.
Great problem to have!
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

shares or options?
What was your entry OA?
You should be able to see me on the chart.

$3.45 average.
I bleed maroon
AG
AgEng06 said:

FJ43 said:

ag94whoop said:

I am only holding 1000 remaining net free shares of SNDL and I am trying to figure out hold long I want to hold them and whether to just liquidate in $2.50s-2.60s or wait and see if it climbs several dollars more.

Similar deal on KIQ but its prices arent worth unloading yet

Sell $5 covered calls for next Friday at .55 if you are thinking of liquidating. Get $5.55 or keep the $55.

Edit: Just my 2 cents
This... this is good.
Agree - this is good advice.

Personally, I have a bundle of $.50 July Calls, and I just wrote March $4 covered calls on 40% of them this morning after my initial purchase reached 8-bagger status. The way it's trending, I could have easily picked a higher strike price.
McInnis 03
AG
Look at the volume on FEB19 SNDL calls. I don't know about Gamma squeezes but there's a lot of shares on the table there.

B&I Key:
LatinAggie1997
AG
So the SNDL sell target is $4??
jbeck3487
AG
I got SNDL Jan23 .5 leaps that are almost a 3x. I have lots of time to figure out how to take my money on it.

This is my first time in this position. Does anyone have advice on how to capture the best amount of profit?
mazag08
AG
KERN March $7.5 puts are getting $1.75 premiums right now.
Fireman
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Seeing alot of buzz that it gets to $5.00. Just an FYI.
oldarmy1
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

To be beyond net free, absolutely. I generally give those in real time as I'm executing mine. It could go to $6,8,10 but I saw the pause coming into $2.90 and moved on it.
First Page Last Page
Page 3198 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.