Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,264 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
gig em 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ubitag said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Ubitag said:

heard we are about due for a 5% correction.

Not trying to attack but these posts are lazy and don't add any value to the thread. I heard we are going to SPX 10k but that means nothing.
Fair enough.

I called my broker who handles my trust funds, rather nice nest egg I have mostly n stocks, SP500.
I use my play money for Texags but my play money is 6 figures so I am careful with it.

I called him asking if I should buy 2 bitcoins with my play money. He gave me his advise which I will not share but he doesn't own any and he could.

So he is really down in a bad way on the Biden administration and says the market is due for a correction, minimum 5% as it is a lot more gloomy out there then meets the eye.

Long term should be okay but volatile short term.

That is a summary of an 1 hr conversation.

January 29. That's the last time we saw your brokers doomsday number.
FbgTxAg
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

AAPL and TSM joining forces to create ultra displays.

News from the Nikkei.

And AAPL will go up 0.02 percent...
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Guitarsoup
AG
third coast.. said:

APs are ugly but PP makes some beautiful watches. Nautilus isn't necessarily one but it is the most recognizable.

I would think about a Golden Ellipse if I was a real baller. But then it would get worn like twice a year at most
FJ43
Morning Gents! After reading the 4 billionth post from last night.....

Ladies and gentlemen we have the Bears in red corner and the reigning World Champion Bulls in the Green corner.

Trade wisely
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
SNDL about to tap $2.

Decisions decisions.....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
third coast.. said:

Morning.

Had my best day ever yesterday and don't think it's possible to repeat, but we can certainly try!
Morning! Congrats and know you work hard at it. Let's see if we can repeat again today.

evan_aggie
AG
FbgTxAg said:

News from the Nikkei.

Curious: why do people see Apple in 2021 as a growth company? I completely agree it could be $200/share in 2 years, but it seems that so many folks look at the 2020 run-up to $2.3T (from 1T?) and use that at the de facto indefinite behavior.

I suppose they can convert and Capture more of the client pc market, but compared to data center that might have a lower ceiling.

I've also seen a few arguments that Apple is slowly losing a little innovative steam and the iphone12 super cycle maybe have been the larger refresh for the next couple of years as well?
oldarmy1
AG
EGOC became an actual penny stock. That's right! One red cent. Congrats to you crazies. Don't spend it all in one place....
FJ43
DNN at $1.10 here early premarket

Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

SNDL about to tap $2.

Decisions decisions.....

Have Friday $2s sold against a third of my shares. Don't mind gettting called out with my 71 cent cost basis but don't want it to blow past!
All that is ringing in my ears is that Zach Morris saying he wasn't selling until $2. Will his 'followers' be tapping out here and a time to exit some shares?

Aggie118
AG
oldarmy1 said:

EGOC became an actual penny stock. That's right! One red cent. Congrats to you crazies. Don't spend it all in one place....

Do we see it taking another dip?
FJ43

I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund
Bumping on behalf of Mostly Foggy for this family.

Checked in on it and we are just a few thousand short. Encouraging all those that have benefitted from Mostly Foggy's picks or from this thread to give back a little here.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund

Aggie118
AG
Would still like to get y'all's thoughts on CETY, and CCTC. Both are clean energy companies that seem to play right into Biden's ridiculous green energy spending plans. Both are experiencing good volume relative to what they have had in the past.

CETY just had an offering at $.21 that drove it down to $.14-.15 range but is now stabilizing back out at $.16 and upward.
FJ43
Aggie118 said:

Would still like to get y'all's thoughts on CETY, and CCTC. Both are clean energy companies that seem to play right into Biden's ridiculous green energy spending plans. Both are experiencing good volume relative to what they have had in the past.

CETY just had an offering at $.21 that drove it down to $.14-.15 range but is now stabilizing back out at $.16 and upward.
Just my 2 cents but volume has been good since late December and continues to make higher lows after the run up. For a stock this cheap I would think there would be higher liquidity/volume though than the 33M share high day. Support at about .139ish. Above 8 & 21 day EMAs. Not much to the left hand side of the chart to compare against but if I was a betting man I would say this makes another push chart wise and continues. May hit some resistance around .172.

CCTC I am not so sure.

Orlando Ayala Can't Read is good at these stocks that are .02-.20 types and does his homework on them. Maybe he knows these?

LatinAggie1997
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Again, thanks.

Learned a tough noob lesson. Always, always have funds in your account. Otherwise, you watch the stock rise while you wait for funds to settle. Luckily, I got in early just not nearly as early as possible.
BrokeAssAggie
Should've held those LYFT calls
BrokeAssAggie
DNN up 18%
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

Should've held those LYFT calls
More often than not it won't work out this way. Seems so many tank regardless of how good it is.

Post removed:
by user
ProgN
Quote:

Cassava Sciences to Sell 4.1 Million Shares at $49 Each in Direct Offering >SAVA

6:28 am ET February 10, 2021 (Dow Jones)
FJ43
TRIT - FWIW news release this morning Levi & Korsinsky Law Firm has filed a class action lawsuit against TRIT for shareholder that bought between 8/20/20 and 12/16/20. Misleading and false statements type suit.

Post removed:
by user
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Anyone look at QCOM for a possible swing? Thinking about the March 145/160 call spread.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

14 min ago, PJ posts

At the time, CGIX was about $6.30 or so. It touched $9 in the last 3 min. Unreal the amount of sway these guys have.

Unreal. They timed it perfectly

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
La Bamba
AG
evan_aggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

News from the Nikkei.

Curious: why do people see Apple in 2021 as a growth company? I completely agree it could be $200/share in 2 years, but it seems that so many folks look at the 2020 run-up to $2.3T (from 1T?) and use that at the de facto indefinite behavior.

I suppose they can convert and Capture more of the client pc market, but compared to data center that might have a lower ceiling.

I've also seen a few arguments that Apple is slowly losing a little innovative steam and the iphone12 super cycle maybe have been the larger refresh for the next couple of years as well?
Fundamental valuations do not matter in this market. Take advantage of the run up until the thing corrects, which no one knows when it will do it nor how much it will correct. Right now that AAPL chart is putting in a series of higher lows and bumping its head against 138/140. That is a trend setup for a breakout.
jj9000
AG
third coast.. said:

i wonder if they would give me an investor presentation at their office over here if i showed them how many people this thread has pumping money in to their stock.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
And the Sandal goes above 2.
sts7049
AG
DPW is active this morning
gougler08
AG
jayelbee said:

How much more juice does TLRY have left in it?

It's up 65% in the last 2 sessions and another 15% on top of that post market. All things considered up more than 400% this year and 700% since election night.

I had this net free in my 401k account but I'm starting to peel back shares now and if it keeps going then so be it
Cartographer
When I started watching the market every day, in 2015, there were hundreds of stocks below $1.

Now there are less than 20.

There are tons of other derivative or secondary instruments like warrants (XXXW) symbols but not actual class a shares of companies.

In looking at these charts, whether they like it or not, the prices of these companies are being pulled up by the rising market.

I'm positing that you could almost pick any of these non warrant stocks,, buy tons of shares, wait 1-2 months and, provided market conditions stay somewhat similar to what they are now, you can pocket the difference between their current price and a dollar.

Like I said random thoughts.
La Bamba
AG
gougler08 said:

jayelbee said:

How much more juice does TLRY have left in it?

It's up 65% in the last 2 sessions and another 15% on top of that post market. All things considered up more than 400% this year and 700% since election night.

I had this net free in my 401k account but I'm starting to peel back shares now and if it keeps going then so be it
It's at the top of the list for the short selling rooms I'm in.
Aggie118
AG
FJ43 said:

Aggie118 said:

Just my 2 cents but volume has been good since late December and continues to make higher lows after the run up. For a stock this cheap I would think there would be higher liquidity/volume though than the 33M share high day. Support at about .139ish. Above 8 & 21 day EMAs. Not much to the left hand side of the chart to compare against but if I was a betting man I would say this makes another push chart wise and continues. May hit some resistance around .172.

CCTC I am not so sure.

Orlando Ayala Can't Read is good at these stocks that are .02-.20 types and does his homework on them. Maybe he knows these?

Appreciate your insight. From what I've seen of CETY it has seemed very promising.
First Page Last Page
Page 3184 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.