Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,636 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$MVIS over $15. Please come take out my covered calls!
ag94whoop
AG
is KIQ a long term hold or are we seeing a peak?
Guitarsoup
AG
ag94whoop said:

is KIQ a long term hold or are we seeing a peak?
Think the target is $3-4
0708aggie
AG
$X getting reamed this morning.
Ags2013
AG
Net Free SNDL!
cptthunder
$IPI
Breaking out of its post spike consolidation from the very beginning of the year
Ags2013
AG
SINO way down right now. Is it a good entry point or did something happen?
HoustonAg2014
AG
FUBO is limping this week...
txaggie_08
AG
FUBO. It hasn't gotten much run here lately, but in the $44s now. This still looking like a great buying opportunity?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Hey guys remember when I thought I was a badass for accumulating 8,000 shares of MARA at around $1.80 and slow drip selling em off all through about $6.50 ?

MARA is now $35.00

LOL

Good times.
FJ43
SNDL I think we see a bounce at $1,61/62ish if we get there.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McKinney Ag69
AG
SoTXAg09
AG
SINO is still higher than yesterday's open.

And Oa1 said he is doubling every $0.50 drop in price.
cptthunder
ClutchCityAg said:

cptthunder said:

ClutchCityAg said:

RECAF - a buddy of mine suggested this OTC stock. Anyone else heard of it? They have a petroleum exploration license in Namibia that covers 6.3 million acres. Chart looks decent as well.
Do we have the same friends haha
Ive been keeping an eye on it waiting to see if it comes back down some
Their overall exploration plan looks solid and they have a good technical team from what i have been able to dig up
Some worries i have is onshore African exploration has always been tough and infrastructure is going to be a beast to build is my guess. They are about as early on as you can get in the exploration phase of things and it reminds me of some of the Australian onshore work that has been going on the last three years
What price were you waiting on to make some buys? My friend got in way early and is just HODLing so I didn't have a plan in place yet on when to buy
Ive got the Model T number @$3.15 so was going to take a small bite their and see if it drops below $3 and increase from there
This is going in a retirement account and im not going to look at it again for a very long time once im happy with my position
tremble
AG
Never regret profits! I just wish I had more disposable income to throw into my TWS account but I've been an invest and hold person my entire life so it's all mostly automated into that channel at the moment.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Challenger 17 said:

For those of you who don't follow him, I highly recommend TraderStewie on Twitter. He posts a lot of solid trade ideas and has made me some good coin. He was dead on regarding MVIS and FUBO. He really likes FIZZ right now and after looking at the chart, I have to agree.

I've had a lot of success on Stewie's plays like this, especially the Holy Grail setups, by buying wide call spreads, OTM, with a little time on them. ie: In this case I'd look at 140/160 call spreads or similar for March and look for a 3-5x return on them (preferably 4x or more).

In this case I see the March 145/165 can be bought for about $3, which could yield $20 if it goes fully ITM. Not a bad risk/reward.
FYI I got fills for $2.25.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
K-Bob
AG
Net Free on $SNDL.

Sold $4 July Calls to cover my remaining Cost Basis.

Feels good. Just sit back and watch .
FJ43
XL is officially my least favorite stock now..... well RKT/SCUD is grandfathered in so there's that.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

EngrAg14
AG
FB setting up here for a nice pop, been flat the last few days.
ag94whoop
AG
out of ONTX and net free on KIQ

now I just need CLOV, XL and BFT to cooperate
LarryL
Ags2013 said:

SINO way down right now. Is it a good entry point or did something happen?
I think it's just digesting yesterday's run up. Don't see any news that would affect the stock this much.
wmitchell
AG
this is becoming too hard to keep up with this thread and work! holy smokes. love this thread but really wish there was a way to find OA stuff easier and faster.

Any chance we get an OA toggle like the staff toggle?
TecRecAg
AG
Hey there NFLX
YNWA_AG
AG
Bookmark his profile page
LarryL
wmitchell said:

this is becoming too hard to keep up with this thread and work! holy smokes. love this thread but really wish there was a way to find OA stuff easier and faster.

If we're adding a toggle, I think we need "Top 10 Contributor" toggles for all the heavy hitters here. I don't want to miss a thing!
Baby Billy
AG
AAPL might be my last options trade. Went home and beat my wife and kicked my dog last night. Putting my entire account in BRKB
gigemJTH12
AG
wmitchell said:

Highly recommend following him on Twitter and turning on notifications for his tweets.
FbgTxAg
AG
If you're looking to re-enter or avg down UWMC, now is the time. 9.20
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Engine10
AG
TSNP broke the opening H wave sell off attempt. 2MM sell side opening and couldn't break it down. Might be giving it another go here but if fails possible W forming.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Oh my AUVI. One of my throw away money investments. Bought at 4.89 and its at 12.38 this morning.
McInnis 03
AG
NASDAQ is bonkers right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
CPDAggie10
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

RECAF - a buddy of mine suggested this OTC stock. Anyone else heard of it? They have a petroleum exploration license in Namibia that covers 6.3 million acres. Chart looks decent as well.
Been in this one since around $0.55. I never brought it to this board because I thinks it's highly speculative if they drill dry holes. (anyone remember HDY??...I do cause I got burned on it)

They are drilling there first 3 test wells right now and expect results in the next 2-3 months...if not sooner. I'm currently net free on it.
McInnis 03
AG
TIGR is doing it's best BTC impression right now. #Parabolic

B&I Key:
canagian
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Oh my AUVI. One of my throw away money investments. Bought at 4.89 and its at 12.38 this morning.
Same, just went net free. Thanks to whomever brought that one to the board
SoTXAg09
AG
ehrmantraut said:

AAPL might be my last options trade. Went home and beat my wife and kicked my dog last night. Putting my entire account in BRKB

Personally, I consider any OTM options with a less than 3 week expiration a lotto, and will consider letting it go to zero, depending on the chart. Size the trade accordingly, and don't watch it all day, very day. Any short-dated option that brings you heart burn is sized too large, IMO.
First Page Last Page
Page 3163 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.