Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,043,271 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Granted, KIQ is not exactly a long term "investment" but holy hell that's no ordinary lift kit.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tremble
AG
What's the thought on getting into more WWR at this point in time?
McKinney Ag69
AG
For those of you who don't follow him, I highly recommend TraderStewie on Twitter. He posts a lot of solid trade ideas and has made me some good coin. He was dead on regarding MVIS and FUBO. He really likes FIZZ right now and after looking at the chart, I have to agree.

Bird Poo
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I know most of the discussion is around crypto, but I have another proposition:

The current chip shortage is due to substrates. 4 years ago it was driven by memory shortage, and take a look at how it drove micron.

Id like to ride this wave but cannot find a stock that is tradable in the US markets. An example of a large manufacturer is Ibiden.

If anyone knows of one, please post it here so we can make money

TSM
McInnis 03
AG
Challenger 17 said:

For those of you who don't follow him, I highly recommend TraderStewie on Twitter. He posts a lot of solid trade ideas and has made me some good coin. He was dead on regarding MVIS and FUBO. He really likes FIZZ right now and after looking at the chart, I have to agree.

I've had a lot of success on Stewie's plays like this, especially the Holy Grail setups, by buying wide call spreads, OTM, with a little time on them. ie: In this case I'd look at 140/160 call spreads or similar for March and look for a 3-5x return on them (preferably 4x or more).

In this case I see the March 145/165 can be bought for about $3, which could yield $20 if it goes fully ITM. Not a bad risk/reward.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Phat32
AG
Anyone been on MARA since back in the 1's and 2's? If so, congrats.
mrad85
AG

Looking for a move up perhaps?
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

Challenger 17 said:

I've had a lot of success on Stewie's plays like this, especially the Holy Grail setups, by buying wide call spreads, OTM, with a little time on them. ie: In this case I'd look at 140/160 call spreads or similar for March and look for a 3-5x return on them (preferably 4x or more).

In this case I see the March 145/165 can be bought for about $3, which could yield $20 if it goes fully ITM. Not a bad risk/reward.
I was looking at FIZZ options as well but noticed not a lot of volume. Is that any concern?
McInnis 03
AG
It can be. The bid/asks are wide for certain but at the end of the day, a spread like this is really built on the underlying price getting it where you need to and not necessarily the gain/loss of the individual options in small time frames. It's why I'll do a few of these in small position sizes. Getting fills likely won't be super quick either.

B&I Key:
ClutchCityAg
RECAF - a buddy of mine suggested this OTC stock. Anyone else heard of it? They have a petroleum exploration license in Namibia that covers 6.3 million acres. Chart looks decent as well.
Let it ride
cptthunder
Speaking of MARA Question for the board?>?>?
I have 100 shares and sold a March19 6CC for $1.25 way back in the day and it seemed like a great idea(Brought my cost basis down to $0.85 per share
Now its going for over $26 with MARA stock price at $35.51
Am i thinking of this correct that i could buy back for ~$2,600 but still come out ahead with the current stock price being nearly $10 higher?

Bird Poo
AG
NRD09 said:

PearlJammin said:

Killin Me Smalls said:

DFW here. Baby #3 due on Monday. Can't wait for this potential s***-show.
Baby #6 coming this Friday. Some friends are offering their 4x4 trucks.

Congrats guys! Y'all got names picked out yet? Elsa/Christoph?
Even better. Faith(!)
cptthunder
ClutchCityAg said:

RECAF - a buddy of mine suggested this OTC stock. Anyone else heard of it? They have a petroleum exploration license in Namibia that covers 6.3 million acres. Chart looks decent as well.
Do we have the same friends haha
Ive been keeping an eye on it waiting to see if it comes back down some
Their overall exploration plan looks solid and they have a good technical team from what i have been able to dig up
Some worries i have is onshore African exploration has always been tough and infrastructure is going to be a beast to build is my guess. They are about as early on as you can get in the exploration phase of things and it reminds me of some of the Australian onshore work that has been going on the last three years
agdaddy04
AG
Not sure how I missed the info on getting in on ONTX at those levels. When was that posted?
AgCPA95
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Not sure how I missed the info on getting in on ONTX at those levels. When was that posted?
Some of us have been churning this thing for awhile. Was in the .20's last August.
BrokeAssAggie
agdaddy04 said:

ONTX was a MA play started about a year ago.
Touchless
AG
Wait until the open. Those will be just over $6 a part being so deep in the money. Best thing you can do is wait for a pull back on a Model T, buy back the covered call and then you can sell the shares after the price goes back up and you can still earn a few extra hundred dollars in the same day. That's assuming you don't just want to be out that much capital in general.
cptthunder
What did yall do to SOS by the way? Someone had to bring it up on here haha
Ive got a August 5Cs that have been doing well and now it looks like its back to square one
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
"I bought some EBON, DPW and SINO and all 3 are up from entry. Granted I was part of the increase but I mean my positions are green since."

-OA1

Sometimes this thread moves so fast OldArmy1 gets lost in the fray. Here's a play from yesterday evening I am interested in following.
Touchless
AG
I hate ontx. I had bought it a long time ago, but really misplayed it on the last big jump last year and thought it was going to keep going and I wanted a bigger position if it did so I bought more when it was around $1.4 I think it was. I've been working to just get out of it since then and finally sold the last of my shares AH to recoup all of my capital, which is great.

But I had a plan in place to try and stagger my sells more to end up with some net free shares at least. I couldn't get this big spike like we're seeing PM to do that though and was worried about it dipping back down again and having to wait even longer to get my capital back on it so I went ahead and sold all of it. I didn't want them to do a reverse split that they just voted on and cause me to be in an even deeper hole to dig out of. Just go freaking figure it's literally the next day after months of working it and my not following my own plan.

Inexpensive (in the sense I got all my capital back) lesson to not overextend on a particular stock, especially a penny stock like this but I really wish I had those net free shares for my efforts.
Bird Poo
AG
Challenger 17 said:

"I bought some EBON, DPW and SINO and all 3 are up from entry. Granted I was part of the increase but I mean my positions are green since."

-OA1

Sometimes this thread moves so fast OldArmy1 gets lost in the fray. Here's a play from yesterday evening I am interested in following.
Agree. I don't want to move away from Texags but this forum is not the most ideal way to discuss these things.
FJ43
AAPL
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FbgTxAg
AG
TSNP coiling again...

Or not.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

San Antonio is one of the most mismanaged cities in my humble opinion. They have totally shat the bed on the rollout of the vaccine to its residents. Maybe its more Bexar County but really unhappy with them.

Dont even get me started on the property taxes. But I am sure they will use this EV infrastructure as justification to increase parcel assessments as much as possible.
Baby Billy
AG
AAPL kinda rallying into the open
gigemJTH12
AG
Atlas bro thinks another big day for WWR

kyledr04
AG
My net free limit on KIQ missed by a nickel premarket
FJ43
WWR over $11
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Drillbit4
AG
WWR on fire this morning
FJ43
RUN running

Ags2013
AG
I'd kill for a green CLOV day.
RigsTx
AG
What's the strategy on AAPL Feb 19 calls? Have some $140 strikes.
ClutchCityAg
cptthunder said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Do we have the same friends haha
Ive been keeping an eye on it waiting to see if it comes back down some
Their overall exploration plan looks solid and they have a good technical team from what i have been able to dig up
Some worries i have is onshore African exploration has always been tough and infrastructure is going to be a beast to build is my guess. They are about as early on as you can get in the exploration phase of things and it reminds me of some of the Australian onshore work that has been going on the last three years
What price were you waiting on to make some buys? My friend got in way early and is just HODLing so I didn't have a plan in place yet on when to buy
Let it ride
fightintxag13
AG
Potheads gapping up OGI again today, and my Feb $5 calls all of a sudden are back from the dead!
First Page Last Page
Page 3162 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.