Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,332 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PearlJammin said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

PearlJammin said:

Here's a google spreadsheet that should be open to anyone to edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit?usp=sharing

Would it be better to get on an invite-only google doc sheet for this?
I changed to anyone can edit. Yall let me know if you would rather invitation only edits.
I'll dump in an initial rough list and template. Please adjust accordingly. Its rough....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TexasAg2017
AG
I am not what you call an Excel savant but I'm glad to help dig into some of this list.

One thing I am noticing is that I am going to need a significant bump in capital from my current accounts.
FJ43
PearlJammin said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

PearlJammin said:

Here's a google spreadsheet that should be open to anyone to edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit?usp=sharing

Would it be better to get on an invite-only google doc sheet for this?
I changed to anyone can edit. Yall let me know if you would rather invitation only edits.
All,

I noticed several people were in the file so added a 2nd tab with an initial list and rough template. We will obviously need more info, data, columns, etc. but hopefully gets us started.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Greendale 87 said:

"Shout out" to FJ -- nice call on SNDL today.

More importantly, his 5am random musings are worth paying attention to!

You the Man FJ!!
Thanks but not much to today's plan with that one. Blind squirrel finds a nut now and then I guess.

Hope y'all got some free shares or made a few dollars out of the $1.10-1.30 support/resistance bracket..

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
well, this is what I get for having work meetings.

Can someone assign me 5? It doesn't matter which 5.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

well, this is what I get for having work meetings.

Can someone assign me 5? It doesn't matter which 5.
Hey 30k. Yes this thread took off this afternoon. Here is the link PearlJ created. You can go onto the 2nd tab and just add your name next to the ones you want to look into. Of course add any that aren't on here.

Fightin_Aggie
AG
Pignorant said:

I could be wrong, but the first symptom would be hyper inflation.

Gallon of milk would be $15.
I can tell you haven't bought milk at 7-11
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I am just getting caught up on this.

As I said before, I'm going to do them all, and try and compare to you guys.

Fightin_Aggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

The Fed tweeting about crypto?

Well ok
Still learning but most bitcoins don't like defi because it is word soup and is not really decentralized, can be controlled and is not really limited in its production like bitcoin (bitcoin is fixed to a 21mm issuance by design)

One of the drivers on this recent bitcoin rally is the fact that COVID sent the printers into overdrive and now many more people see the need for a limited lifeboat currency that they did not see before COVID
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
sts7049
AG
damn this thread is amazing
ClutchCityAg
sts7049 said:

damn this thread is amazing

OA: potential life changing opportunity, need some help

Entire thread in unison:

Let it ride
FJ43
BlueTaze said:

If this actually happens it will be nuts.

Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Happy to help with excel magic, I'm slightly above average
FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?
trip98
AG
McInnis 03 said:

PincheDriller said:

Thoughts on $ASO
I'm long since $15.94. I think they have a really nice growth potential considering they're only in like 13 states or something like that. That's my whole premise to ownership lol. It's worked so far.
agreed. I watched and waited too long. when it hit $17 I bought a $20 call and then exercised it. I'm a little in the money now but I also sold a $30 CC for February.
I love academy and believe it will do well. To McInnis' point, they are going to be expanding. Its why the family sold to PE. They could only grow it so much without a ton of debt. PE swoops in and expands like crazy.
I didn't want to make it too big of my portfolio so I only own 100 shares. If I'm called at $30 on a net $21 investment in just a month or so I'm very happy.
Although, I'm fine selling 1-2 month CCs that are well OTM. Lower cost slowly but surely and hope to capture their gains.
I'm expecting/hoping for another earnings blowout in March. Last time they blew out earnings it popped nicely (unlike other stocks!!). Going to wait and see how earnings go before selling another CC.
AND if I can get it really low via CC method that would be great but even if I get called out I'm going to take a chunk of profits and buy shares to be net free on them and just set it and forget it.
FJ43
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

I am sure any help would be greatly appreciated.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Thanks FJ. I added my name next to 5. I will try to get to 1 or most of them tonight.
Bird Poo
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

Feel free to format for visibility, as necessary!
McKinney Ag69
AG
oldarmy1
AG
I bought some EBON, DPW and SINO and all 3 are up from entry. Granted I was part of the increase but I mean my positions are green since.
BrokeAssAggie
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?

Guy saying on 2/15 CLOV will be the next GME
FJ43
AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?
Zach Morris tweeting out a group (Anonymous) or @movethemarket with 152k followers generated 3.9M views on CLOV in 2 days before even formally posting about it. They are creating their own platform to discuss stock picks and releasing the platform Feb15th. CLOV is their first pick if I am reading things correctly. I did not watch the TikTok video released by them but reading the comments and details.

Bottom line is apparently the social media world is about to be all over CLOV.

sts7049
AG
well if that happens can i please get called out first on my march 12.5 puts i sold
Ornithopter
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?

Hands
BrokeAssAggie
It's hard to trade AH from your phone while also trying to give two 16 month olds a bath!
Jet Black
Bought some DPW AH
Bird Poo
AG
I may be getting ahead of myself, and I apologize for piggybacking on the bitcoin sheet, but I wanted to see if we could create a running list of MA stocks.

Yall feel free to add the ones discussed on this forum. I haven't been able to keep up with them all. Just interested in the ones that have not reached the "net free" range since they were identified by OA.

Ragoo
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

It's hard to trade AH from your phone while also trying to give two 16 month olds a bath!
doesnt get easier at 4. But I'm at the airport now.
Jet Black
CrazyRichAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?

So if the word gets out is it still possible? I assume the more people that buy the better.
UpstateAg
AG
Check out SOS for crypto. Chinese Bitcoin company.
BrokeAssAggie
Ragoo said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Oh I know buddy, they are the youngest of 5
FTAG 2000
AG
Jet Black said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?

So if the word gets out is it still possible? I assume the more people that buy the better.
Seems like the run would just start sooner.
Ragoo
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Ragoo said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Oh I know buddy, they are the youngest of 5
geez. Just the twins for me.
0708aggie
AG
2/19 $30 calls are $0.05. $CLOV
FJ43
Jet Black said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

BlueTaze said:

Summary?

I am not an expert on all things GME and the few others but the restrictions I understand came into the options trades and limiting share buy quantities. I don't think the sell side was overly restricted.

If that is a correct assumption if you own shares now it may be halted or something like AMC, GME, NOK, etc but don't think it impacts your ability to sell in between halts.

First Page Last Page
Page 3155 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.