Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,821 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Cru
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

The Fed tweeting about crypto?

Well ok
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I'd love for a Friday Afternoon Zoom call round table to discuss these.

I have a ready made excel sheet to plug in numbers and it spits out Operational Metrics. If you plugged all these in together, you're going to see relative strength right away... also in regards to competent leadership.

Pignorant
AG
I'm not gonna lie, thinking about this from a macro level can take you to some dark places in your head.
aggies4life
AG
Incase anyone missed it:

Carthie wood / ark put this out not too long ago: Talks about bitcoin, ev, automation, ai etc

https://ark-invest.com/big-ideas-2021/
Bird Poo
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Now you're using your head.

There's a reason why "reset" was used a lot recently amongst talking heads.

If you had any questions as to why the global elite wanted a Democrat in office, you have your reasons now. They are a much easier group to work with to weaken America.
Concurrent to this list, would be great to have a "living" list of MA stocks with accumulation price and target.
Ornithopter
AG
cisgenderedAggie said:

If the dollar collapses, how binding will things like property ownership really continue to be?

There is a big difference between devaluation/decoupling and collapse.
wangus12
AG
Dan Scott said:

I should probably take time to finally understand WTF Bitcoin actually is.

It's too late for us. I can hunt, fish, grew up farming and raising horses/cattle, former emt still working in medicine and a personal trainer. If you need a jack of all trades in your post-apocalyptic dollarless future community, let me know
oldarmy1
AG

How do you want this done?

An orderly buy rating for the list?

This is going to be a lot of information for the novices to digest. I think if we structured a buy rating (1-10 buy scale for example) for each of these, it may make it easier for those looking to enter.

For the record, I think these are all buys, but some with limited capital are going to need to make a decision between the lists.
I'd go with a 1-10 scale.

Highest (A 1 rating) has cash on hand, institutional ownership, options, regularly reports earnings, etc.
2) missing 1 of the above but has options
3) missing 2 of the above including options
On down to 10 with only 1 of the above.
leoj
AG
$MRNA and $RIOT going nuts ah
AgEng06
AG
FJ43 said:

Just a suggestion.....Blockchain Opportunities

I created a Microsoft Teams file for this if it may be a better way to track an entire list as a team, who is looking at what, when, etc. on narrowing down some candidates. Not sure this is the best way and I am not a Microsoft Teams expert by any stretch.

If we think this is the best way for this to be efficient and not clog up the thread I can invite people to it by email address. If not I am all ears how collectively we can get the most out of this exercise.

We will uncover so many of these and would hate for any gems to get lost in the mix.

Maybe a Google Doc? That would probably be easier to manage and let others view/edit if necessary.
Sounds good.
FJ43
AgEng06 said:

FJ43 said:

Just a suggestion.....Blockchain Opportunities

I created a Microsoft Teams file for this if it may be a better way to track an entire list as a team, who is looking at what, when, etc. on narrowing down some candidates. Not sure this is the best way and I am not a Microsoft Teams expert by any stretch.

If we think this is the best way for this to be efficient and not clog up the thread I can invite people to it by email address. If not I am all ears how collectively we can get the most out of this exercise.

We will uncover so many of these and would hate for any gems to get lost in the mix.

Maybe a Google Doc? That would probably be easier to manage and let others view/edit if necessary.
Sounds good. Can someone set one up? You can edit an Excel file in Teams if you have been granted access. But Google Doc works easy as well. I am game!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FbgTxAg
AG
How frickin good has this AH session been?

I approve.

Imagine if a certain fruit stock wasn't completely dead-weight at 30% of my total portfolio....
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
spud1910
AG
OK, not sure exactly what you want, but I will look at the 5 above your bottom 5 OA.

Mkt cap $2.06B
Avg vol 20.25 million
Options available

Goalpost going back to Nov. 17??
Gap up from yesterday to today?

Still learning, so other opinions are great.
LarryL
oldarmy1 said:

PearlJammin said:

oldarmy1 said:

We need to uncover every single stock that has crypto exposure or ties, in any form. One by one these small stocks are going to explode. I know we have Crypto experts on here, so roll them out. Not the ones mainstream but ones that are flying under the radar. They will all have significant moves. I've lived through these paradigm shifts enough to know this is a uniquely huge opportunity.

Something else this points to long term I've said - the dollar is on the clock. It could be a year, it might be 10 but I've long thought the CCP and the globalists would eventually use a conversion instrument to de-throne the dollar. Imagine what that does to every citizen's bank account in this country, much less the global ripple effect on currency.

You want to reset the economic apogee of hard-working people? Take out the dollar as the global standard. I think I've been right on this since bringing it up over 3 years ago and I think the moves being seen by TSLA, AAPL and others prove the working thesis is spot on. Watch for all of the largest entities to follow suit. The more rapidly they occur the closer we might be - otherwise the non-studious will start to figure it out and the fallout will be immediate.
- MoneyGram (MGI)
- BitDigital (BTBT)
- SOS Online (SOS)
- MicroStrategy (MSTR)
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA)
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
- PayPal (PYPL)
- Square (SQ)
- Overstock (OSTK)
- The9 (NCTY)
- Sino-Global (SINO)
- 500.com (WBAI)
- Ault Global (DPW)
- CleanSpark (CLSK)
- Ebang (EBON)
- Canaan (CAN)
Most all of these have options. We need the small caps....DPW size and below. BTW DPW looks good on the chart for a breakout and I bought a little extra.

Check out CWRK, CurrencyWorks - doesn't have options unfortunately but closed at 1.03 today.
oldarmy1
AG
Didn't mean to scare anyone. Strictly talking of thesis with some current movements that nudged me into action. I think we are well ahead of the curve and have lots of time to get it right.
leoj
AG
I've often noted 2028-2030 to some people.

Late 20's will be a time where SS becomes insolvent, Federal Deficit is well above GDP, on and on.

gougler08
AG
leoj said:

MARA up to $37...I may have to sell more covered calls at this point
Ornithopter
AG

Late 20's will be a time where SS becomes insolvent, Federal Deficit is well above GDP, on and on.

Are you Jeff Hamilton? That guy was always predicting 2027.
I am not. Am I missing something here?

My State Farm Agent in CS was a Jeff Hamilton.
KY-AG 10
AG
Anyone have issues opening TOS whilst on a company network? IT security issues blocking it?
leoj
AG
gougler08 said:

leoj said:

MARA up to $37...I may have to sell more covered calls at this point

I really wish I had started with a larger position. I may just have to sit tight and maybe add on dips.
Bird Poo
AG
Here's a google spreadsheet that should be open to anyone to edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit?usp=sharing
Ragoo
AG
DubFalls said:

Are you Jeff Hamilton? That guy was always predicting 2027.
I mentioned him the other day. Saw him posting on Twitter the other day.
Ragoo
AG
https://twitter.com/JeffHamilton82/with_replies

Tweeting at OA so he is aware of this thread.

Someone get him in here!!!
FJ43
PearlJammin said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15D2q4ESqM5oRGwEn4jUhWhnXHigmVX-e6mVianfXY_4/edit?usp=sharing

Want me to add the list I posted then everyone can add, edit accordingly?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TrustTheAwesomeness
AG
PearlJammin said:

I only get view access. Which is fine for me.
Jet Black
MARA seems like one of those where you look up in a couple months and it's at $100.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
PearlJammin said:

Would it be better to get on an invite-only google doc sheet for this?
Ah, okay. I remember his posts maybe 5-10 years ago on the Politics board from time to time.

Very Republitarian-ish (i.e. common sense) fellow if I remember correctly.
TChaney
OTC Crypto related

GPLA (OTC)
Just bought Athena Bitcoin this week.

They have a small network of crypto ATMs

EDIT

HVBTF (OTC)
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd
Canada crypto mining co
Bird Poo
AG
FJ43 said:

PearlJammin said:

Want me to add the list I posted then everyone can add, edit accordingly?
Yes. This is for anyone to use. I think you may need to be signed into a google account to edit, however.
Bird Poo
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

PearlJammin said:

Would it be better to get on an invite-only google doc sheet for this?
I changed to anyone can edit. Yall let me know if you would rather invitation only edits.
OutlawAG04
agdaddy04 said:

I'd certainly be interested in that.

Same here. Seems like we already have a group tackling different sections. I will get with Foggy to see how I can help since he is taking on the whole list.
First Page Last Page
Page 3154 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.