Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,539 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Andy07 said:

Don't forget LBCC

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/crypto-craze-sees-long-island-iced-tea-rename-as-long-blockchain

Didn't hooters do the same thing around the same time?

R&F: gold, silver, guns, ammo, land. And maybe some crypto

Oa1 i don't disagree with your thesis but i also think crypto and blockchain are like nanotechnology was 10 years ago. Exciting technology and buzzwords but endless applications and ways of implementing, most of which will go the way of the betamax by the time it all shakes out. I do agree that most of the transactional world will run on blockchain in the next decade if not the next few years. Definitely the financial world. I don't think bitcoin is going to be the blockchain based crypto that the world ends up adopting in the end. It'll probably be one that hasn't even been invented yet and will be controlled and traceable by the same powers that control the usd. I feel like the real value is in finding the companies who are setting the pace in blockchain development and implementation. Not sure who that is but I'll make it a homework assignment. I do know that I've been to several presentations by consulting firms trying to market their blockchain implementation services, but never got the impression that the person presenting knew the first thing about it, and were trying to sell vaporware until they got a contract and some budget so they could try to figure it out...
Not sure if i added anything novel or if i just used a lot more words to sloppily say the same thing you did....
Ornithopter
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Keep this to the forum, your family and friends. Instruct them it's not to be seen on social media; especially the dollar thesis.

Do you want this in the Discord so it isn't as easy to find or visible? I know it's one more place for things, but Soup could make it where it's invite only to join.
Madagascar
AG
Definitely support the fiscal science point of view! I would not have taken the idea of the USD ending nearly as seriously had you not mentioned it.
Engine10
AG
I'll take

• DIGAF

• Interesting one here. Slow bleedout from listing on almost no relative volume. Volume starts picking up but can't lift out of channel. Breakout in Dec and Jan 2020 on two ~350MM volume spikes. Just model T'd itself and regained the 8 and 21 day with today's move up of 25%.
  • DTMXF
  • EXXBF
  • GAHC
  • GLNFF
Brewmaster
AG
I don't see NXTD listed yet. It's bitcoin pay related. No options though and I don't know much about it honestly.

EQOS - a publicly traded crypto exchange operator.

these 3, taken from below article:

CNET - goal post a month ago, consolidating since.

LMFA - goal post around same time

ANTE looks promising too, some real volume, recently.

https://pennystocks.com/featured/2021/02/08/5-penny-stocks-to-watch-tesla-boost-bitcoin-prices/

[ol]
  • SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS)
  • ZW Data Action Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNET)
  • Ault Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: DPW)
  • LM Funding America Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA)
  • AirNet Technology Inc (NASDAQ: ANTE)
  • [/ol]

Ok, I'm officially scared and own zero bitcoin. Might be time to convert some us dollar savings into crypto!

ClutchCityAg
    The Fed tweeting about crypto?

Let it ride
    Rice and Fries
    Just buy some GBTC or similar.
    backintexas2013
    AG
    NXTB does have options.
    Mostly Foggy Recollection
    News article out on Reuters about AAPL having an opportunity to offer a buying and selling mechanism for crypto.
    BrokeAssAggie
    Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

News article out on Reuters about AAPL having an opportunity to offer a buying and selling mechanism for crypto.

backintexas2013
    AG
    Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

That should be tweeted out.
    Texaggie7nine
    I lost a pretty penny on MGTI back during the first BTC boom up past 18k. I have never sold the shares, and now I'm thinking about moving more $ into it to cover my losses and then some.
    7nine
    ClutchCityAg

Dyme is a good crypto follow
    Let it ride
    backintexas2013
    AG
    Article here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2KE2HC
    Charismatic Megafauna
    AG
    Nete is into it. Not sure i know enough about how to "look under the financial hood" to assign it to myself...
    Thanks. Was just coming to post it.
    ClutchCityAg

BLOK is a blockchain ETF, these are some of their main holdings
    Let it ride
    FJ43
    KIQ at $1.40 level again in case you wanted to go net free on some.
    Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
    Proverbs 13:11

Greendale 87
    AG
    "Shout out" to FJ -- nice call on SNDL today.

More importantly, his 5am random musings are worth paying attention to!

You the Man FJ!!
    BlueTaze
    Dan Scott
    AG
    I should probably take time to finally understand WTF Bitcoin actually is.
    Let me put it in simple terms. When people like Lagarde and Yellen are telling you crypto is bad... it's a good thing.

Central Bankers are the scum of the earth, and have been since the 1800s.
    oldarmy1
    AG
    Yes that's fine.
    txaggie_08
    AG
    BlueTaze said:

Wtf is this?
    oldarmy1
    AG
    $2.5Billion reasons just today to not take it lightly.
    Bird Poo
    AG
    ARKF

https://ark-funds.com/fintech-etf

ETF that focuses on blockchain and other disruptive technologies.

Been looking for an excuse to push some of my 401K into ARK ETFs. Unfortunately my 401K administrator doesn't allow the purchase of individual stocks. Only ETFs and mutual funds (for our own safety).

Ornithopter
    AG
    I wonder if this is why Bill Gates has been buying so much land?
    How do you want this done?

An orderly buy rating for the list?

This is going to be a lot of information for the novices to digest. I think if we structured a buy rating (1-10 buy scale for example) for each of these, it may make it easier for those looking to enter.

For the record, I think these are all buys, but some with limited capital are going to need to make a decision between the lists.
    Charismatic Megafauna
    AG
    Anybody post tmsny yet? They purchased kony
    cisgenderedAggie
    If the dollar collapses, how binding will things like property ownership really continue to be?
    Now you're using your head.

There's a reason why "reset" was used a lot recently amongst talking heads.

If you had any questions as to why the global elite wanted a Democrat in office, you have your reasons now. They are a much easier group to work with to weaken America.
    SpeedyAg90
    AG
    What about ANTE? $3.62 currently and has options
    FJ43
    Just a suggestion.....Blockchain Opportunities

I created a Microsoft Teams file for this if it may be a better way to track an entire list as a team, who is looking at what, when, etc. on narrowing down some candidates. Not sure this is the best way and I am not a Microsoft Teams expert by any stretch.

If we think this is the best way for this to be efficient and not clog up the thread I can invite people to it by email address. If not I am all ears how collectively we can get the most out of this exercise.

We will uncover so many of these and would hate for any gems to get lost in the mix.
    Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
    Proverbs 13:11

agdaddy04
    AG
    cisgenderedAggie said:

If the dollar collapses, how binding will things like property ownership really continue to be?

If the dollar really were to collapse would it make a difference that we were even investing in the standard market on crypto currencies?
    agdaddy04
    AG
    I'd certainly be interested in that.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 3153 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.