Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,048,964 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Cru
cptthunder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Am I interpretting this right? Someone bought 1300 105c's almost at the ask at 9:30 right before the candles started jumping....at the end of the bigger candle, they sold the 1300 105c's below the bid, so they were unloading?

Someone fat finger an extra zero at the end of the order and bailed to cover themselves?
spud1910
AG
YNWA_AG said:

I apologize for ever saying anything bad about QD
I finally got out a week or two before it started moving. But I can't complain about the performance of the money from the sale.
gougler08
AG
Able to roll my MARA covered calls from Feb 25 to Mar 35 at an even split...I'll take that
McInnis 03
AG

INAQ is looking to become "MILE" for MetroMile merger, a pay by the mile insurer looking to "Disrupt" the insurance industry.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
0708aggie
AG
NLS moving on up!.
FbgTxAg
AG
If anyone looking for entry or avg down opportunity in FUBO, you can sell 2/19 45 puts for $2, getting you in at $43.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
BrokeAssAggie
AAPL volume spike and corresponding tricksy move. tick tick tick .

irish pete ag06
AG
I'm probably bringing this too late, but AREC goal posts.

BobFriend13
AG
DisAg said:

TSNP, I have google fued the hell out of HUMBL the past 4 days. It looks legit, what are the thoughts of the board. Sh0t up again to 1.75, staying in that area for now.
I've done a fair amount of asking around and researching. If they are telling the truth about what they are doing they are the first in the US to do it. They think it will run to a price similar to the competitors in the market which is just over $200 right now. Honestly, I'm treating this as a lotto stock and we will see if it pays off.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NLS good, BFT bad
ClutchCityAg
0708aggie said:

NLS moving on up!.
Every time someone mentions it in here it kills the momentum!!

Let it ride
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

NLS good, BFT bad
I have been debating to roll the Feb $20 calls to March. Still feel like this will go but time not our friend at the moment.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

HalifaxAg
AG
HCMC!

.0037 just tripled, news?
txag2008
AG
wangus12
AG

NLS good, BFT bad
I should have dropped BFT when it hit that high 18 last week
Madagascar
AG
HCMC?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BFT is in a squeeze. if you roll, I would do so on a bounce
irish pete ag06
AG
HalifaxAg said:

HCMC!

.0037 just tripled, news?
In since .0001!
mazag08
AG
Just to be sure.. if I do a butterfly call, am I required to have a certain amount of options buying power if I'm not trading on margin?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NLS broke its bull flag
Post removed:
by user
BullSprig07
AG
McInnis 03 said:

PincheDriller said:

Thoughts on $ASO
I'm long since $15.94. I think they have a really nice growth potential considering they're only in like 13 states or something like that. That's my whole premise to ownership lol. It's worked so far.
I got in just before you, one of the largest positions I have. Being a local company I have several touch points there so really comfortable with their future.

Been a great buy and hold stock so far. I'm a total Newb but been diligently reading this thread for several weeks and dipped my toe into the options game with cheaper stocks like SNDL (thanks everyone!).

I keep thinking this may be a good one to trade options on, but I don't see many on the board doing it and wondering if there is a reason for that?
Water Turkey07
FbgTxAg
AG
KIQ seems to be looking to get to $1.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McInnis 03
AG
BullSprig07 said:

McInnis 03 said:

PincheDriller said:

Thoughts on $ASO
I'm long since $15.94. I think they have a really nice growth potential considering they're only in like 13 states or something like that. That's my whole premise to ownership lol. It's worked so far.
I got in just before you, one of the largest positions I have. Being a local company I have several touch points there so really comfortable with their future.

Been a great buy and hold stock so far. I'm a total Newb but been diligently reading this thread for several weeks and dipped my toe into the options game with cheaper stocks like SNDL (thanks everyone!).

I keep thinking this may be a good one to trade options on, but I don't see many on the board doing it and wondering if there is a reason for that?
I am selling covered calls on a portion of my shares, with teh hope they do NOT get called out. I am currently short the APR $30 call.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
NVDA may be going for another jog here.

Oof, 7000 share block at 570. CUT THROUGH LIKE BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER

B&I Key:
Bobcat-Ag
What is going on with AMZN? will it ever get back on a run?
wangus12
AG

BFT is in a squeeze. if you roll, I would do so on a bounce
So probably just hang on and see if it bounces back up?
McInnis 03
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

Only after they split the damn thing.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NVDA may be going for another jog here.

Oof, 7000 share block at 570. CUT THROUGH LIKE BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTER
More on NVDA, it's firing a green dot on the DAILY squeeze. It's also potentially waking up in the weekly squeeze. Everyone knows NVDA has been waiting to leave it's channel, just a matter of when. Selfishly hoping the time is now.

B&I Key:
LarryL
Anybody have $ZYNE on their radar?
BullSprig07
AG
Thanks, I don't want my shares to get called out either so that was making me hesitate selling covered calls. 100% return wouldn't be the worst problem to have though

What about selling puts? If ASO happens to dip for whatever reason I wouldn't mind at all being obligated to buy more. Just trying to determine if there is an angle I'm not seeing.

I know it's been said on here a lot lately but thanks to you and the other experienced posters here for humoring us newbies dipping our toes in. This thread is really special.
Water Turkey07
HalifaxAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Bobcat-Ag said:

Only after they split the damn thing.
Not selling, don't care...eventually they will give in and I'm not missing that gap up
Engine10
AG
Bought the TSNP model T dip from Friday close to Today high @ $1.65.
2 million sell candle couldn't break it down further
McInnis 03
AG
BullSprig07 said:

Thanks, I don't want my shares to get called out either so that was making me hesitate selling covered calls. $30 would be almost 100% return though, so not the worst problem to have

What about selling puts? If ASO happens to dip for whatever reason I wouldn't mind at all being obligated to buy more. Just trying to determine if there is an angle I'm not seeing.

I know it's been said on here a lot lately but thanks to you and the other experienced posters here for humoring us newbies dipping our toes in. This thread is really special.
Selling puts is definitely a bullish move. The premium isn't very high though as the volatility isn't there to support it. But every little bit counts so knock yourself out!

B&I Key:
Baby Billy
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 3143 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.