Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,336 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
LarryL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gougler08 said:

Just wanted to say thanks to OA and the big contributors to this thread. I started to do a lot more work in the stock market 3 years ago and had what I considered a great 2020 in terms of realized gains. And now in 2021 I've already made 90% of what I made in realized gains and it's Feb 5th

My knowledge has grown immensely but all of the ideas that we bounce back and forth is really what has helped me the most (and of course the meme stocks + a bunch of penny stocks hitting in the last 2 months).

I love this little community we have made here and I'm proud to be a small part of it. Time to drink something nice and celebrate the weekend

Could not agree more!
docaggie
AG
I sold out at 100 and I'm on the sidelines watching for reentry right now.

From one of the articles linked:

"Cassava currently has less than 1 million warrants in the market that expire on February 17th. The fact that there are warrants in the market seems to have let short sellers hammer the stock by having cover to disobey the uptick rule."

I'm wondering if it continues to drift downward as these warrants are exercised. What I found separately online is that these warrants exercise at a price of $1.25 per share.

I've said before that if the results of this Phase 2 study are borne out by larger studies, this drug is going to be massive. So I'm poised to buy a lot once I feel like the selling is done from those warrants / short sellers and it has faded from mainstream consciousness. I'd imagine it's one of those that will run silent for quite awhile then roar on the next positive news.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LarryL
FJ43 said:

StrawberryFields said:

The large percentage of everything I acted on based on recommendations from this board are up. By contrast, the majority of everything I recommended to myself is down.

I could be a case study in bad entry timing.

Note to self: "Listen to the board, not that little guy in your head!"
The more you apply to the technical knowledge, process and discipline the more your personal confidence will grow. I think most anyone will agree it just takes time.
Thanks! Working on that for sure. Rewatching OA1 seminar this weekend and studying charts, really need to work on my chart recognition skills more.
tsuag10
AG
The best part about this thread is that you never hear any of the veterans say, "Just do what I'm telling you and stop asking why."

It's very much a "Teach a man to fish..." mentality.
oldarmy1
AG
QUESTION: I found out we had 3 current students go through the first seminar or are currently enrolled in the upcoming one. Any students on here who went through it?
GigEmRangers75455
Ags2013 said:

Killin Me Smalls said:

McInnis 03 said:

EGOC closed at .0058
Way down AH though.

OTC after hours is essentially meaningless right?

Yes. Closed at .0058 and doesn't trade after hours.
0708aggie
AG
Define student. We're all your students. (I know what you mean)

Also, what's your plan on the LYFT calls. Earnings is Tuesday. Are you looking for a quick move Monday?
CharlieBrown17
AG
oldarmy1 said:

QUESTION: I found out we had 3 current students go through the first seminar or are currently enrolled in the upcoming one. Any students on here who went through it?

GME secondary effects
LarryL
I can barely keep up with this board and Twitter throughout the day. I've also been trying to check the Discord when I can. So it's with hesitancy that I ask this and find even more!

Are there other good boards to follow on TA or Twitter accounts that would be worthwhile?
gougler08
AG
Most like Trader Stewie on Twitter, cheddar flow can be a good follow as well
zgolfz85
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Been wanting to get in on the seminar for a while now, but haven't yet reached out. I'm sure it's been mentioned 100 times now, but how would one start that process?
tsuag10
AG
agdaddy04
AG
Was doing more research about the warrants I purchased in APPHW and found thus. https://www.courier-journal.com/story/money/companies/2021/01/20/kentucky-company-appharvest-starts-shipping-tomatoes/4238012001/
Wasn't sure if it'd already been posted.
zgolfz85
AG
tsuag10 said:

muchas gracias!
BobFriend13
AG
I signed up before I knew it was the same as the first. If you want my spot it's yours and we can figure out how to switch everything over
McInnis 03
AG
Pins drop explained?

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Monywolf
StrawberryFields said:

I can barely keep up with this board and Twitter throughout the day. I've also been trying to check the Discord when I can. So it's with hesitancy that I ask this and find even more!

Are there other good boards to follow on TA or Twitter accounts that would be worthwhile?
A few on Twitter that I follow, besides OA...

@the_chart_life
@HulkCapital
@EliteOptions2
@johnscharts
@kkernttb
@traderstewie
@RedDogT3

All of these post charts that are worth following up on.
agdaddy04
AG
Aston04 said:

RVVTF lifting off. Touching 60 cents! Triple bagger.

Are you still on this one? Saw the note above about the oral Covid therapeutic...
D2F1D0
AG
Tos?
leoj
AG
McInnis 03
AG
My Twitter list of follows is on page 2003, about 4 down

https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/2003#discussion
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
hbc07
AG
D2F1D0 said:

Tos?
Ameritrade's Thinkorswim platform.
agdaddy04
AG
Do you have a spreadsheet of what's on every page?
McInnis 03
AG
agdaddy04 said:

LoL, I modified a post on the page that's my class year
Bob Knights Paper Hands
agdaddy04 said:

He just remembers. Everything.

Nm, joke ruined.
FJ43
D2F1D0 said:

Tos?
TOS = Thinkorswim. This is TD Ameritrade's more advanced technology platform for trading. You can trade real money or 'paper' (fake) money to learn before diving into the deep end.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ebdb_bnb
Monywolf said:

StrawberryFields said:

A few on Twitter that I follow, besides OA...

@the_chart_life
@HulkCapital
@EliteOptions2
@johnscharts
@kkernttb
@traderstewie
@RedDogT3

All of these post charts that are worth following up on.
Word of advice, you should not follow @HulkCapital. Dude takes plays from other paid services and presents them as his own.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
FJ43 said:

When AAPL rips to $145 next week we will all be whistling Dixie.
AAPL by weight is 6.5% of SPY, do the math on that. Of course, all the other issues would need to be green or mildly red to see the somewhat the full effect. Albeit, that would be a massive rise.
docaggie
AG
Check the twitter tab (is that what it is? channel? group? gaggle?) on the discord. It's got a lot of good info collected there from a variety of twitter posters.
Class of 1998;
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zgolfz85
AG
BobFriend13 said:

I signed up before I knew it was the same as the first. If you want my spot it's yours and we can figure out how to switch everything over

Which date?
Monywolf
Thank you for the heads up. I haven't noticed that but will definitely pay attention.
Monywolf
That's a great list, thanks for sharing.
hbc07
AG
docaggie said:

Check the twitter tab (is that what it is? channel? group? gaggle?) on the discord. It's got a lot of good info collected there from a variety of twitter posters.
Would you mind posting the link?
docaggie
AG
I'd be happy to.
Unfortunately I'll have to defer to someone else who knows how to do that.
(God I'm getting old.)
Class of 1998;
Philip J Fry
AG
From 2019 when ROKU was in the 30s...

Philip J Fry said:

Why are we so huge on ROKU stock? Seems like this thing will be obsolete as smart devices have this service built in these days.

First Page Last Page
Page 3127 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.