Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,050,575 Views | 231663 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by EnronAg
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What does TSNP need to do to move off OTC so we can get working on options?
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Ornithopter
AG
Most recent donation link for OA

Walton2016
AG
I see buy August $12.50's for $4. Sell for $3.80.

Is that right?
Wheatables02
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

TSNP up 24% since I bought 2 hours ago.
Bought 20 shares yesterday at 0.91 in my first ever stock purchase.

But also bought CLOV
Ornithopter
AG
This just learned me $200 on my call. Going to donate now.
sts7049
AG
aaaand there goes the bottom out from TSNP
backintexas2013
AG
Who recommended TSNP
Cartographer
Alright guys I need some ideas.

I have a tiny account that I want to try and grow. Do you have any sub $2 charts you like? I have literally $60 in there that I forgot about.

I'm going to stay away from OTC's and I don't really have the cash to cover any options.
backintexas2013
AG
I got out at $1.65
oldarmy1
AG
REI

FTAG 2000
AG
More options strategy talk on $MVIS -

I sold a couple of covered calls for 2/19 at $15. These were .29.

If I want to roll further out (say $19 Aug 20 at 3.7 -

Do I have to buy to close out my calls (at a premium of .70) and then sell to open new calls for August?

Bonus Q, anyone with Fidelity, I don't see a way to do that all in one transaction in ATP. Is there a way to do this as one transaction or do you have to set two up?
agdaddy04
AG
Trying to figure out how to do this with TOS. Is it called Covered Stock?
Ccutamu
Where your call is listed in positions, click on the arrow. You will have a "roll" option where you can do it with one trx.
leoj
AG
leoj said:

$ZM is flagging, over $415 could run some more

Volume, she gone
FTAG 2000
AG
Ccutamu said:

Where your call is listed in positions, click on the arrow. You will have a "roll" option where you can do it with one trx.
Thank you!
agdaddy04
AG
Ccutamu said:

Vertical Roll? Ah, it's okay - continue on - I'll study up some more and am taking OA's seminar.
YNWA_AG
AG
What entry should we look at
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
panduh bear said:

Alright guys I need some ideas.

I have a tiny account that I want to try and grow. Do you have any sub $2 charts you like? I have literally $60 in there that I forgot about.

I'm going to stay away from OTC's and I don't really have the cash to cover any options.

I have an account like that. I just yolo shares in it hoping to either grow it to something i can work with or blow it up. What about 5 shares of clov?
David_Puddy
AG
Might be a dumb question, so please forgive me if so but I've never really done any options trading before.

So I bought in on CCIV after doing some DD and reading some correlations with executives on this potential LUCID merger. My entry price was $15.30. It's now sitting at over $34 right now and if this merger does go through it should make a nice move from there. What is my best strategy to hedge some of it? Sell a portion? Put options?

I understand the risk of investing in a SPAC, and I know that if this deal doesn't go through this stock will plummet. I've got a stop loss set at $27 but if they make an announcement that it's off the table during non market hours, that isn't going to matter (since I don't have the capability of trading after hours or during pre market). Any helpful advice/suggestions would be much appreciated.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Rolled my 2/19/21 $7.50 WWR calls to 8/19/21 $15 calls net credit of $3. Bought more WWR with the premium.

Should I have bought calls with the premium or shares good? If I get called out and this goes to the moon, I don't want to be left semi rich while the rest of you are naming your yatchs the USSWWR
59 South
AG
Anybody get in on $VRM? I think I posted about it on Sunday. Sure wish I had decided to research/study it sooner than last weekend. Crazy move this week that I missed. It was going to be my next accumulation stock. Hopefully it cools off a bit and I get another chance.

ETA voodoo chart:

McInnis 03
AG
NLS with the "**** YOU MCINNIS" pattern.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Man, AAPL has been weird these past few days.
backintexas2013
AG
Anybody got a yolo play for this afternoon
H-town ag
AG
Options Newbie - I had previous sold some PLUG Feb 5 Puts at $64 that is in the money so far and it expires today.

If I do nothing, do I automatically receive the shares?
FTAG 2000
AG
If we sold naked puts on WWR (7.5 2/19s), and it stays above, we just pocket the premium, right?

Do we have to do anything at expiration or does the brokerage handle that automatically?

TIA.

fooz
McInnis 03 said:

NLS with the "**** YOU MCINNIS" pattern.
Did you stopped or still holding?
KT 90
AG
AG 2000' said:

If we sold naked puts on WWR (7.5 2/19s), and it stays above, we just pocket the premium, right?

Do we have to do anything at expiration or does the brokerage handle that automatically?

TIA.

Yes, you don't do anything if they are not exercised. And keep the premium.

oldarmy1
AG
No time to wait for advanced trading tactics on REI. This is called angling in to a late mover. I bought a bunch of shares and I sale the $2.50 covered calls out months from here on 50%. If it's above $2.50 then you just got a net free angle in trade. If it's below $2.50 then you just reduced your hold price significantly to "catch up" with earlier entries.
leoj
AG
Entered $BLNK Feb $60 calls
FJ43
You go BLNK !
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bob Knights Paper Hands
I sold my AMZN 3330/3350/3370 flies today and got back capital for all of my flies that expire today. I am holding the 3390/3400/3410 flies for ten baggers or bust.

I needed to make this a public announcement so I don't wuss out and sell them for 300%. No one likes a wussy, Bob.
FJ43
AAPL about to squeeze a little here?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Man, AAPL has been weird these past few days.

Did you see that link Thundergon posted the other day? Of all the highest call volumes, the top three were AAPL and I think like 5 of the top 10. AAPL 02/05 is the SEC football of outstanding calls. The people that own those shares don't want to lose them before a big move. It can be worth the money they lose to keep AAPL down vs the large premiums they took in.
oldarmy1
AG
I went Sep $5 covered calls for $0.60. Much better upside with near equivalent downside. No brainer
First Page Last Page
Page 3120 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.