Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,282 Views | 231689 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Coachbro20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Alright, stop dry humping the low 9s WWR. Let's see 10
Ok more seasoned traders...i sold the 2/19 $10 CC's a few weeks ago...at what point, both price wise and date should I look to roll these $10s to $12.50s or $15s?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think WWR trades between 8-9 at OPEX.
Chef Elko
AG
How is this a good trade if the underlying never has seen $9.50 this past year? Did he sell the two options?
BrokeAssAggie
AAPL is like a lion laying in the grass waiting to attack
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Also, remember, if you sold 10's for OPEX and it's trading at $10.15....you'll be able to buy those back that day for about $.20
Method Man
I need it to hit to make up for NLS which i haven't given up on yet.
Baby Billy
AG
OA has sextupled down on AAPL.

Sextupled = big $$ risked = Sexy Time after payoff.

Or as Sam likes to say, this one will bring wifey to her knees
krosch11
AG
$NLS
Im trying to decide if its the technical or wishfull thinking, but the volume for NLS just doesn't convince me that it wont pivot. Im not in heavy so I'm either going to ride these to expiration or roll them to march. either way I'm not convinced yet. I want to see how it closes today and behaves at the open tomorrow.
AgEng06
AG
I will say... I'm ready for 2/19 so some of these CCs and puts I have will either expire or get called out. I have too many things going.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Like clock work... mid morning dip occurring. Hopefully a good sign for the afternoon.
KT 90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Also, remember, if you sold 10's for OPEX and it's trading at $10.15....you'll be able to buy those back that day for about $.20
this is the part I've got to get better at managing... knowing how to play the open close.

FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

Ok more seasoned traders...i sold the 2/19 $10 CC's a few weeks ago...at what point, both price wise and date should I look to roll these $10s to $12.50s or $15s?
What % of your total shares are they?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Coachbro20
FJ43 said:

Coachbro20 said:

50%
Ornithopter
AG
I'm wanting to just roll out half my WWR $10 covered calls, but I'm going to stick to the plan and get called out to go net free.

My $12.5 calls I would roll out.
Method Man
krosch11 said:

$NLS
Im trying to decide if its the technical or wishfull thinking, but the volume for NLS just doesn't convince me that it wont pivot. Im not in heavy so I'm either going to ride these to expiration or roll them to march. either way I'm not convinced yet. I want to see how it closes today and behaves at the open tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this is a good time to sell covered calls on COTY if you have shares.
FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

FJ43 said:

Coachbro20 said:

50%
What premium did you get for the 10s?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43

zgolfz85
AG
For the mgni commons holders...you guys holding or taking profits today? I think I'm holding. I think this has a lot more potential run over the next 12-18 mos
Mostly Foggy Recollection
All about premium collected.

We are at ATH and expected to challenge for more .. This is a hedge instrument with decay.

I love the move due to the premium collected.

No different than doing it the other way on a normal stock
Jockbrock
Keep running $WWR. Two net free holdings in one week would be a nice Friday gift!
FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

FJ43 said:

Coachbro20 said:

50%
You can probably roll them to March $15s for free if you don't want to go net free here.

FJ43
KIQ volume spike. 300k+ shares on the 1 Min.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
KIQ volume
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43 said:

KIQ volume spike. 300k+ shares on the 1 Min.
LarryL
FJ43 said:

Selling more Feb 19 12.5 puts @ 1.65
KT 90
AG
zgolfz85 said:

For the mgni commons holders...you guys holding or taking profits today? I think I'm holding. I think this has a lot more potential run over the next 12-18 mos

I didn't expect it to get to where it is this fast. Maybe OA can opine on his thoughts on a PT for 12-18 months. Net free, so holding here anyway. Just need to deal with some cc's that I either need to buyback/roll or let them get called out.

FJ43

KIQ volume
We must be sitting in the same room today.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm not a major poster on Atlas, but maybe I can try to get their attention on it
zgolfz85
AG
KT 90 said:

zgolfz85 said:

I didn't expect it to get to where it is this fast. Maybe OA can opine on his thoughts on a PT for 12-18 months. Holding for now though.

Good deal...just needed to see someone thinking the same there. I'm net free on the shares at this point. Glad I've let the rest ride, just hoping for more run, but feels like I'm getting greedy. Still traumatized by the volatility on some bad timing elsewhere
leoj
AG
$ZM is flagging, over $415 could run some more
KT 90
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
fell flat in their chat room. they're more worried about AREC
McInnis 03
AG

BrokeAssAggie
First Page Last Page
Page 3118 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.