Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,251 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
FbgTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another OTC that's been killing it is ATAO.

Approaching 2 bag status in just a few days.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
mpl35
AG
Stan Crowch said:

Tibbers said:

Have you guys heard anything about TSNP? Very very exciting startup. They are a fintech disruptor that aims a global footprint. They are similar to PayPal, square and Venmo; however, they are same day services backed via blockchain technology. They have basically created a better wheel. Using QR codes from vendors to customers they bypass the need for costly credit card machines and service, instead offering the entirety of sales in a 4.99 per month service. Zero startup costs for vendors to switch and is completely reliant on if customers have a phone. They are ahead of schedule and in 40 different countries as of this week. Think of avoiding bank transfer fees, monetary exchanges via country to country, and lessen the burden of fees to vendors for entry into the market. The app also allows you to rate vendors thereby circumventing the need for yelp or Google reviews as this would be an all in one platform. The best part is the team at the helm is really good and communicates their multi-decade goal and approach. Here is their last investor call. I really really like this company and it's only at .42. Just look at square or PayPal. They are at 249 a share. If this company does what they intend to do, I could see a similar rise to those levels over the decade. Anyway, here is the investor conference call, take a listen and see if they can convince you as they have convinced me:
https://www.humblpay.com/investors/investor-call
What's your favorite scotch or charity?
Yeah. I had to move money around but I got in at .54 and sold half at 1.10 this morning. Net free on the other half.
htown12
LOL I sold my WEI at 9.50 this morning for 1.85
You are welcome.
Rice and Fries
WWR
RUN
MGNI
MVIS

All running. Incredible. Lets get apple going now!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
West/Central MoCo. Magnolia area.
ClutchCityAg
Rice and Fries said:

WWR
RUN
MGNI
MVIS

OA must be up at least 6 figures on the day
Let it ride
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
Stopped on NLS. OUCH.
0708aggie
AG
What about buying back the $10s at 1.70 and selling the $3/19 $15 for 1.65
AAPL is going to coil and rocket. I still believe in that 20 point move from earnings. 170ish.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Stopped on NLS. OUCH.

Same. On to the next one.
Rice and Fries
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

AAPL is going to coil and rocket. I still believe in that 20 point move from earnings. 170ish.
Its higher highs and higher lows right now. Oh boy
Bird Poo
AG
The way WWR is running, I'm tempted to let it go past $10 before getting net free. This was supposed to happen 7 months from now.
59 South
AG
Let's just put ROKU at 500 and go from there. 1000 by end of year???
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
FbgTxAg
AG

I knew I liked you!
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
gougler08
AG
I need a few of these to chill out prior to Feb 19...
MaroonDynasty
FbgTxAg said:

Another OTC that's been killing it is ATAO.

Approaching 2 bag status in just a few days.

With all the attention I had to take a lotto ticket at .1975.
GiggityGoo13
AG
0708aggie said:

What about buying back the $10s at 1.70 and selling the $3/19 $15 for 1.65

I just rolled my Feb $10s to March $15 for a .10 credit
MaroonDynasty
Rice and Fries said:

WWR
RUN
MGNI
MVIS

Throw in Qudian for good measure.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NLS and PTON are moving together. I'm going to hold for one more day to see what happens.

I risked 0.8% of account value on it, so not painless, but I'm not suffering.

McInnis 03
AG

aggies4life
AG
Let's hope. . Curious why Cathy / Ark. has been selling tons of roku lately
AgEng06
AG
$WWR - Come get my Feb $12.5s!
McInnis 03
AG
Watch your PINS. RIP signaling.

leoj
AG
$BLNK looks like it's setting up for a rip higher again
Rice and Fries
MaroonDynasty said:

Rice and Fries said:

WWR
RUN
MGNI
MVIS

How I feel this friday:

LarryL
59 South said:

Y'all do you, but I'm not doing sh*t with my load of WWR. I have March 7.5 calls sold on 20% that I'll have to roll or let go which is fine. But that chart has $14-15 written all over it by end of Feb.
Yes, I agree that it looks like $15 target on the stock. Already looking at rolling my 7.5 calls to 12.5 before Feb 19th.
Love this move.

Mister Cooper
AG
Sold my March 19 $10 WWR calls at the high of the day so far! Thanks to texags for making me feel like some sort of stock guru, now to roll these out for a later date/higher strike
FTAG 2000
AG
Having ROKU FOMO. Sold everything at $425, but this thing looks like it's going to keep running.

FJ43

Bought back and rolled to 12.5
Went slightly different route. Cost me a little but rolled my 10s & 12.50s to 15s for Feb 19. If I get called away I am way ahead on both fronts. If they want them at 15 by then I am good with it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

59 South
AG
aggies4life said:

Let's hope. . Curious why Cathy / Ark. has been selling tons of roku lately
I suspect she's having to rebalance. She's been in it a while and made a killing and is out of whack. I've suspected that these are planned rebalances for risk management and that has been keeping the price in check these past couple of weeks. Earnings should be interesting...maybe a run up starting this week. This is strong price action especially if it avoids the double top here.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
gougler08
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

Rice and Fries said:

WWR
RUN
MGNI
MVIS

Man I have misplayed QD
ClutchCityAg
My avg on WWR is around 5.00 per share, and I was targeting $15 as a target to sell 1/3 of my position to go net free. So I went ahead and just sold 2/19 $15 covered calls on 1/3 of my shares, that way IF they get called out it is still at my target where I would sell anyways and I get the extra .80 in premium.

This has been my favorite method for covered calls rather than picking a strike closer to the money for more premium. I am confident and patient enough that I don't mind waiting months for it to hit the target price for net free and using that same target as a strike price for covered calls takes away all the anxiety of watching the stock. Either I get net free plus premium, or get free premium and keep waiting for that long term target.

I will buy back the covered calls on big dips and re-sell on big runs in order to generate extra cash from the premiums, but otherwise this has been a pretty simple way for me to manage covered calls without added stress.
Let it ride
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

andddddddddddd nls lod
I thought I was the only crazy one and doubled down at the bottom on the calls. Almost wish it would just touch the 21 day and explode and be done with it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

First Page Last Page
Page 3117 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.