Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,085,126 Views | 231811 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by bhanacik
wjbrown88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like all of a sudden "short sellers!" Is a buzz word thrown at any stock someone wants to pump.
irish pete ag06
AG
SOS

I like the chart and the volume. DD on this company is a bit... suspect.

Not much news on this but a yahoo article that says it's being pumped by retail.

I jumped in just based on technicals.

It continued to climb in AH
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I bailed on it at $3.5 for an easy 20%.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I just noticed the increase in ostk today. Wow. I am going to regret selling the feb 110 calls on it.
Golf Ag
AG
What's our price target on $KIQ? 1.50+?
CPDAggie10
AG
I'm eyeballing short term resistance at 1.10-1.20..... then the next target 1.50ish
FJ43
third coast.. said:

third coast.. said:

is it normally difficult to get SNDL calls to fill? i have had multiple orders both buying and selling in all morning and they have been selling at my price but nothing is filling.

Any insight here? I thought this was strange. I watched it hitting my bid and ask repeatedly and never fill.

I haven't had any trouble up and down the chain on this one. So far for me order executions have been quick.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Thanks and top o the morning to ya.
Morning to you as well. Curios what platform are you on?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Fidelity. It was very frustrating. SNDL looking good this morning so far so maybe it will be for the best and I'll be able to get a better price per contract.

I think some of these larger guys have had an influx of RH defections and in a bit of an overload. Suspect that will pass.

I think you will. Hanging at about $1.29 this morning but pretty early.

Post removed:
by user
FJ43

$CIDM

My latest chart update on this one. This is a 1 Year Daily but I cut off the first 4 months. Interesting where the Model T is on over the period huh? $3.24 or bust then we see if fireworks can happen.

I am sure I missed something so please chime in for errors and omissions.

FJ43

$SNDL

Not as many notes just interesting where we are as of this morning. There are multiple levels above the $3.83 at $5.34 , $8.78 and about $13.00 but there has been a bit of dilution and share offering since that time. Who knows though.

FJ43
third coast.. said:

Yea yesterday was the first time ATP has worked in a week and even then was still glitching like crazy. I had desktop and app open so I'd figure a way to get things done, but ita.obviously not the ideal situation, but I've been making it work. Even with almost 60% in cash I'm still hitting all time highs in my account, and that's with UVXY as one of my largest positions.
Man that UVXY sure went up then dragged us down huh? I think I am going to buy more shares here as trading shares and start treating that as a net free strategy. Trade those up and down to build a pile net free. Not sure why I haven't been so far. I'm slow I guess.

LatinAggie1997
AG
Translation for the trading novice please.
Shares..no options

Hold long
Prepare to unload
Buy more
Mix bag
FJ43
LatinAggie1997 said:

Translation for the trading novice please.
Shares..no options

Hold long
Prepare to unload
Buy more
Mix bag
I think this is what you are asking but if not let me know.

Hold long - stock you will have in your portfolio for long periods of time. Think minimum 6 months to years to forever. You feel the stock has a lot of upside long term and is a relatively safe long term investment for growth. Not generally something you actively trade unless you are still working it to a net free strategy.

Prepare to unload - Stage at which we are reaching an exit on the stock as it has reached your target, a major resistance level, pull back to lower prices or a macro event will disrupt the share value.

Buy more - Generally this is where an entry price at a major support level has been determined. Entry in my opinion right next to exit is everything. Buy low sell high.

Mix bag - Generally a portfolio where you have things up, down and in between. Also may be where you own shares net free (no costs basis remaining), new shares with costs basis and all in between. It is not uncommon to have net free shares from prior trading then it reaches the 'Buy More' stage to accumulate more shares and rinse and repeat to net free.

I would encourage you to look at least at selling covered call options on shares you own. It is a powerful tool to gain premiums ($) and/or lower your costs basis on shares. I see no reason why you wouldn't do this and probably the easiest options 'trading' there is. If you omit this from your tool kit in my opinion you are limiting your potential account growth.

ProgN
docaggie said:

Prognightmare said:

I am now. I had a violent allergic reaction to sunflower seeds, I've eaten them all my life but not anymore. I went into anaphylactic shock and now I have to carry an Epi Pen.
Is it definitely the seeds, or what they were prepared with?

Highly recommend allergy testing if you haven't done so. Hate for you to later find out the hard way it was due to the preparation instead of the sunflower seed (ps - I have zero idea how a sunflower seed is prepared, so I may be way off base).
Yeah, I'm supposed to go see my primary doctor and then she's supposed to refer me to an immunologist for testing. I'm just supposed to carry an Epi with me as a precaution.
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

docaggie said:

Prognightmare said:

I am now. I had a violent allergic reaction to sunflower seeds, I've eaten them all my life but not anymore. I went into anaphylactic shock and now I have to carry an Epi Pen.
Is it definitely the seeds, or what they were prepared with?

Highly recommend allergy testing if you haven't done so. Hate for you to later find out the hard way it was due to the preparation instead of the sunflower seed (ps - I have zero idea how a sunflower seed is prepared, so I may be way off base).
Yeah, I'm supposed to go see my primary doctor and then she's supposed to refer me to an immunologist for testing. I'm just supposed to carry an Epi with me as a precaution.
Sorry to hear this brother. Better safe than sorry with the Epi pen and not something to mess with as you know. Will keep you in my prayers on this.

LatinAggie1997
AG
Perfect.

Thank you.

And no more uploading my thoughts and running them through your decipher program.
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

Yea I am thinking of doing the same. It did its job recently though, thats for sure. I think I'm going to try and cut my entry in to it significantly if it gets to 10 or less, which is a big if.
I plan to buy more here in the 10s. My first buys were at $10.15 so I have been 'green' on them but man to be up 40%+ then back to basically even I thought there has to be a better way. While these are set them and forget them for me I believe I can use a strategy to at least pull some of that capital off the table by trading them up and down to get a shares accumulated.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Farmer... thanks so much! Was not aware of the 4 1/2 year earlier penalty free distribution between roth ira and roth 401k. Appreciate your taking the time...
OutlawAG04
I'm looking at feb and March puts to start lowering basis towards bet free. Hard to say how much covered calls I want to play with since the spike on this can happen quickly.
FJ43
OutlawAG04 said:

I'm looking at feb and March puts to start lowering basis towards bet free. Hard to say how much covered calls I want to play with since the spike on this can happen quickly.
On SNDL?

Post removed:
by user
FJ43
third coast.. said:

i think he is talking about UVXY but i could be wrong.

Yeah that makes sense. Think that may be a good idea also. May do the same. $10 strikes - Feb .79, Mar - 1.46, June 3.10

FJ43
IBIO I see you. At $2.39

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
jayelbee said:

If you have a plan and can achieve weekly 2% gains in a taxable account, the paltry sum of money in your 401k from a few years of work should be a rounding error when you get to 55.

Now we're talking!
leoj
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I just noticed the increase in ostk today. Wow. I am going to regret selling the feb 110 calls on it.

Man i really don't know how to play ostk. I've been through a couple wheel cycles on it and made some money, but my shares got called away last week and I'm missing this. Believe i missed the last big run too. Maybe i should start treating it as an accumulation play. Love the company, think they're gonna continue to innovate and grow.
E
AG
Thank you for the charts and info you provide
First Page Last Page
Page 3085 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.