Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,176 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by ProgN
Bird Poo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ZI

FbgTxAg
AG
FJ43 said:

I think I need to go see if I have any spare change in my FJ43 to be able to say I made a dollar today.

I'm with you. I've started drinking.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McInnis 03
AG

Oh man oh man oh man.

I hate to say it, but I took my position to half size and took profit (better than net free). Can't look this in the face and say no. Now we ride.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
OE_Ag11
AG
Anyone playing $BLNK at all?
Aggie Pharmer
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Oh man oh man oh man.

I hate to say it, but I took my position to half size and took profit (better than net free). Can't look this in the face and say no. Now we ride.

What is ATH?
gigemJTH12
AG
motion to have talking about $SAVA on this board banned as it is not good for my chronic FOMO
wanderer
Just sold half of ZI calls at $2.50 to go net free (in a matter of ~4hrs). Great call OA!
McInnis 03
AG
All Time High.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
All time high
Touchless
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

motion to have talking about $SAVA on this board banned as it is not good for my chronic FOMO
Seconded.
leoj
AG
OE_Ag11 said:

Anyone playing $BLNK at all?

I caught it earlier for a swing trade. It keeps doing this falling wedge off a breakout, possibly higher highs and higher lows before starting the next leg up?
OE_Ag11
AG
$BLNK 3month chart. looks like every time it gets to the 21day avg it explodes. should I wait another day to see if it reverses or what would the play be?

BrokeAssAggie
Touchless said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Seconded.
When was SAVA mentioned. What did you all get in at?
McInnis 03
AG
Bought some time did they? So did my butterflies.....

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Touchless said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Seconded.
Most got in at $18-$19. I heard it come across the benzinga squawk that Seeking Alpha put a $1XXX price target on SAVA due to their alzheimers drug. They released data on phase 2 today that was really really good.

B&I Key:
aggies4life
AG
Jan 26th. Got in around 17....but sold
BPCAg05
AG
Thought it was mentioned last week. I took a flyer and bought 25 shares at $19ish when I saw the article about $1200 share price. Now I'm not sure what to do but I feel like being greedy and selling 3 shares at $150ish to go net free and then hold out for much higher hopefully after their Phase 3 trial later this year
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Touchless said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Seconded.
Most got in at $18-$19. I heard it come across the benzinga squawk that Seeking Alpha put a $1XXX price target on SAVA due to their alzheimers drug. They released data on phase 2 today that was really really good.
Very nice!
BayAg_14
All out of ZI at 2.60.
Touchless
AG
I sold a $40P earlier today and bought it back for 30% so I made $250 lol. I missed out on the play. McInnis mentioned it early last week I believe. Maybe the week prior. Someone came out with a $1,200 price target while it was maybe $10 still.

eta..yeah, what they said up there.
leoj
AG

My god..
agdaddy04
AG
Can you explain that one?
FJ43
OE_Ag11 said:

$BLNK 3month chart. looks like every time it gets to the 21day avg it explodes. should I wait another day to see if it reverses or what would the play be?

Kind of like this but wish I would have caught this an hour ago. The Feb 60s have doubled in an hour or so.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Touchless
AG
SAVA volume is pretty high, but it still doesn't compare to what happened in early Sept. Both of those days were in the same week as well.
jbeck3487
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Can you explain that one?
Dark pool is just a large swap of shares at a determined price to not dramatically affect the current share price. Some people look at it as an indicator of a move to come.
Aggie118
AG
Bumping CETY again, going to run through the roof, especially with Biden's stupid climate change EO's. Already up $.02 to $.18 since his latest announcement a few minutes ago.
Mr President Elect
AG
oldarmy1
AG
DE is flying high. I sold my shares on this retest of highs and entered some speculative puts on the news that Biden is converting Farm Aid to Climate agenda, with the stroke of a pen.

McInnis 03
AG
I don't know the answer to your question but as long as Cathie is HODLing, so am I.

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
Mr President Elect
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I don't know the answer to your question but as long as Cathie is HODLing, so am I.

Yeah, i deleted it because the price action didn't really support the goal-post formation
agdaddy04
AG
is $TIGR still a good entry point even though it's at its current 52 high?
ClutchCityAg
Everytime OA enters a trade:

Let it ride
YNWA_AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
May need to put $SONO on watch. Closing above the daily 10day MA (the trade starts at the 10-day!) and stopping today at it's outside 1.0SD linear regression upper band. Bullish bullish bullish.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 3056 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.