Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,880 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
CPDAggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ag94whoop said:

NOK on absolute nosedive.
I guess i need to cut my losses and get out while i can
Don't be a bag holder left on the moon. They are not coming back for those guys.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
option premium on AMZN is insane. Everyone is expecting a split.
BearkatRunner88
AG
KT 90 said:

BearkatRunner88 said:

backintexas2013 said:

AAPL making another run at 136
Anddd....it failed. Ugh!

I just keep averaging down but hopefully we see that run up soon!
ag94whoop
AG
whelp the morning STARTED strong. guess its time to get coffee.
FbgTxAg
AG
With AAPL - it's never a matter of if, just when.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
CPDAggie10
AG
Hedges. I'm looking at closing out my March SPY put hedge and rolling it out to April. Anyone else doing that? Decay will start to eat into the March puts.
Carlo4
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

My wife just stopped using amazon prime after we talked finances. I'm very proud of her, but there goes about 4 shares of stock towards their profit per year.

In return, we were going to use that money to invest into the company (late as ever). With the split announcement possible, is it best to jump in for a share today to start a position or wait until after the split?
irish pete ag06
AG
I snagged some CCs on what was left (not much) of my AMC stock at the open to make that go completely net free.
Bob Knights Paper Hands

Why hedge in this market?

You're doing this on purpose!

Looking at SNDL, I see the red staircase from 9:34 to 9:40 with decent volume and some long tails. Does this suggest we had MMs trying to cool this off or get retailers to sell? Or am I seeing what I want to see here?
Touchless
AG
AMZN is out above the current wedge after the gap up. Have been expecting this thing to rocket once it eventually leaves for good, but the way the market has reacted to good earnings the last few quarters (dropping instead), I could see it dive this week if a split isn't announced. If it does split though, moonshot.

FJ43
Yesterday I was excited about XL.
Premarket I was excited about XL.
Now I am not excited about XL.
Later...I guess I will decide then.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cageybee77
AG
Lol - amcf ....if you're into Penny stox
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I just bought 1/2% of my portfolio worth of march spxs 37c. I will triple that up over the next couple days if we keep climbing
ag94whoop
AG
man XL is a volatile little sucker.
Lucy/Charlie Brown syndrome
JUST when I'm ready to play my swing, the ball gets yanked.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
XL will run into earnings IMO, but that will be next week.
TecRecAg
AG
I may take a looooong vacation if it splits. That thing is going to rocket
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

Patients. Let it keep bouncing around $20. A goal post was set yesterday. Like OA said on another stock, whomever bought over 600K shares at ~$20 isn't expecting this to just stay idle for too long.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Carlo4 said:

My wife just stopped using amazon prime after we talked finances. I'm very proud of her, but there goes about 4 shares of stock towards their profit per year.

In return, we were going to use that money to invest into the company (late as ever). With the split announcement possible, is it best to jump in for a share today to start a position or wait until after the split?

After watching this one the past two weeks I'm convinced it's being fully manipulated, so it's hard to tell what will happen here. Its at the top BB now, and typically I'd wait for an entry closer to the 9ema, but I'm not really sure. If you are looking to get in a contract's worth to hold long term you could sell a 3250 put right now for Friday for $28 and then see what happens at earnings. You could either wait to fill, hold to bank the premium, or buy the put back for cheap if earnings and guidance are good and buy shares then.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I closed my AMZN 3320/3380 debit spread. Great trade. Not playing earnings - even the YOLO bets are very expensive.

the SPX has made a really big more the last two days. Wonder if we see some retracement.

FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

Why hedge in this market?

You're doing this on purpose!

Looking at SNDL, I see the red staircase from 9:34 to 9:40 with decent volume and some long tails. Does this suggest we had MMs trying to cool this off or get retailers to sell? Or am I seeing what I want to see here?
I See what you are describing but do I see a bit of the Dreaded H in that period also?

Intraday 1 Minute 9:30-Current

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FbgTxAg
AG
ag94whoop said:

It's been in the 18-22 channel for a month. I'm looking to dump it because it's NOT moving.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
FTAG 2000
AG
Boodlum said:

ag94whoop said:

NOK on absolute nosedive.
I guess i need to cut my losses and get out while i can
I was thinking the same although their earnings report is out on Feb 4 so I may just ride it as they are supposedly expecting pretty good reports...
This is what I'm doing. Look to sell on good news around earnings.

All the meme stocks getting the hatchet today.
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

FJ43 said:

Patients. Let it keep bouncing around $20. A goal post was set yesterday. Like OA said on another stock, whomever bought over 600K shares at ~$20 isn't expecting this to just stay idle for too long.
Oh I am with you guys. Might have a case of the RKTSCUDPTSD if that is a word.

FTAG 2000
AG
ag94whoop said:

whelp the morning STARTED strong. guess its time to get coffee.
We're at about a week straight of a mid-morning sell off / shake out. This shouldn't be a surprise.
Bob Knights Paper Hands

I closed my AMZN 3320/3380 debit spread. Great trade. Not playing earnings - even the YOLO bets are very expensive.

the SPX has made a really big more the last two days. Wonder if we see some retracement.

I have flies for Friday pinned at 3250, 3350, and 3880. All of my straight calls were for last week, so I'm left with the flies and a boat ton of shares. If they announce a split and this moonshots I don't think I'm telling the wife about this one. She doesn't need to know how the sausage is made
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I was talking about an hour before that. My times were Eastern, sorry. Manipulation could have been effective in causing bearish behavior, which lead to the h.
BrokeAssAggie
FbgTxAg said:

ag94whoop said:

It's been in the 18-22 channel for a month. I'm looking to dump it because it's NOT moving.
Look at that volume

McKinney Ag69
AG
HoustonAg2014
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I have flies for Friday pinned at 3250, 3350, and 3880. All of my straight calls were for last week, so I'm left with the flies and a boat ton of shares. If they announce a split and this moonshots I don't think I'm telling the wife about this one. She doesn't need to know how the sausage is made
Love this comment. I told my wife I put all of our money into Fubo after it went up 100% earlier this month and she started talking to me about a new car. Never mentioning the gains again and gonna tell her I'm back to even so that conversation can be put to sleep.
McKinney Ag69
AG

Any thoughts on CRBP? Looks like some good volume coming in.
gigemJTH12
AG
my portfolio is bleedin like a stuck pig
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Mine does the opposite - when I tell her how much I make on a good day she acts like I played scratch offs all day. If it were left up to her she'd have our entire net worth in a savings account.
FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

I was talking about an hour before that. My times were Eastern, sorry. Manipulation could have been effective in causing bearish behavior, which lead to the h.
I am the same....EST. Knoxville.

FbgTxAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

ag94whoop said:

Look at that volume

Lol. I KNOW. I'm just tired of waiting on it to actually MOVE. I wasn't planning on accumulating this thing, but that's kinda how it worked out. I'm anxiously looking for the exit @ $25. It loves $20, so it will revisit that level numerous more times before it runs for good.
Spudman
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Following along - was able to pluck those FEB $55 C for $1.21
First Page Last Page
Page 3051 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.