Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,239 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 33 min ago by ProgN
spud1910
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Just sold $5 Feb19 calls on SNDL for $.10

Pennies count.
Same approach here. I got $0.12
FJ43
Can one of the squeeze technicians look at $CIDM and give me an opinion? This looks like its spooling up to go again.

Hardly matters what the SPY or Qs are doing it stays steady.
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Did you take position already?
Holy crap. I put in a lowball bid on some 75/80/85 butterflies for Feb 19 and filled at $.30. I'll take the chance.
(NNOX)
Got filled at .25 here.
austinAG90
AG
Lock up period expires post release of numbers middle of this month. I know several funds that have owned this before IPO and will be selling shares when released Can't say how much pressure that will out on it but just a heads up

$PLTR
BrokeAssAggie
Big candle on UWMC
Ags4DaWin
Played EGOC with some stupid money (excess cash) because of the speculation on the board and it just keeps getting hammered.

Anyone have any idea what is going on there? In all honesty I did not do my own DD, but saw on here someone was looking to do a reverse merger or something.

This is not going to kill me if it goes south, just looking for some more info, if anyone has any info on the speculative play going on here.
Running with the Bulls
wanderer said:

McInnis 03 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Did you take position already?
Holy crap. I put in a lowball bid on some 75/80/85 butterflies for Feb 19 and filled at $.30. I'll take the chance.
(NNOX)
Got filled at .25 here.
Some risk with BIG reward potential in this stock. I have a position and have been using the juiced calls and puts to lower my average and so far so good. Hoping to end up with some net free shares.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Sold the rest of my AMC for an overall 600% gain. Good luck to everybody still in it, hope it goes up but I can't justify it anymore.
Running with the Bulls
$NIO

Appears to be at the lower support on a bullish flag pattern. Is this a buy at/near $55?
cptthunder
hudmoon said:

Cross post from OB
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3180030
Lets win a boat or ammo!!!
In for a handful of each
YourFavAggie
AG
A court case for the reverse merger is supposed to be today. I don't believe that it means it would 100% happen, but my understanding was that they could announce some new details regarding who would be reverse merging and then take the price up.

I have tried to look into this, but not a lot of information to be easily found.
Eyes of texas Crying
FJ43
Running with the Bulls said:

$NIO

Appears to be at the lower support on a bullish flag pattern. Is this a buy at/near $55?
On the daily it looks to be below both the 8 & 21 day EMAs.
CPDAggie10
AG
spud1910 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Just sold $5 Feb19 calls on SNDL for $.10

Pennies count.
Same approach here. I got $0.12
Just got filled on some $4 March SNDL covered calls for $0.30...Pennies do count.
MaroonDynasty
STPK couldnt trade this morning and missed entry, hopefully it pulls back so I can get in, long term super winner.

ATAO lithium penny play is trading in a tight range, could breakout soon.

Ags4DaWin
Thanks!
ag94whoop
AG
David_Puddy said:

Had better expectations for when I bought CLOV.
It wasnt going to be a short swing. It is a mid range swing to long play.
Some people are saying its a $30 stock, some saying $50, maybe even $100.
But it will take a little time. Be patient with it.

I keep loading up every time it drops. its now like 30% of my self managed trading portfolio
mazag08
AG
Anyone watching KERN? I've got $5 Mar21 puts but this thing has just broken above $6 (up 3% today). The rest of today could start to show support at that level.
Ags2013
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Played EGOC with some stupid money (excess cash) because of the speculation on the board and it just keeps getting hammered.

Anyone have any idea what is going on there? In all honesty I did not do my own DD, but saw on here someone was looking to do a reverse merger or something.

This is not going to kill me if it goes south, just looking for some more info, if anyone has any info on the speculative play going on here.
Court hearing today. Waiting on some good news.
Talon2DSO
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

This has a court hearing today with David Lazaar seeking custody. Hopefully it works out and it becomes a solid bump.
FJ43
$COTY getting some volume
D2F1D0
AG
Rule #: lock in profits
ClutchCityAg
jbeck3487 said:

Anyone thinking SNDL $4 Jan23 leaps? Currently .85

Edit: Actually the $2 are worth $1
Might as well get the .5 leaps for 1.05
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
kyledr04
AG
Very new to the net free approach but just sold about 80% of my SNDL shares and kept the rest net free. Very fun. Also sold the feb 19 $5 covered call.

Thought about holding on longer but still learning and wanted to lock in so shares.

Appreciate all the insights.

Anyone have advice on keeping track of your net free shares?
FJ43
I just put a couple sacrificial Feb 5 $370 SPY puts on just in case.
FJ43
kyledr04 said:

Very new to the net free approach but just sold about 80% of my SNDL shares and kept the rest net free. Very fun. Also sold the feb 19 $5 covered call.

Thought about holding on longer but still learning and wanted to lock in so shares.

Appreciate all the insights.

Anyone have advice on keeping track of your net free shares?
What platform are you on?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
take some profits, folks.
kyledr04
AG
Tda/tos
FJ43
kyledr04 said:

Tda/tos
You can create a sub group from the Monitor tab. Just drag it into that and at least it will show there.
backintexas2013
AG
Can AAPL break through $135
kyledr04
AG
FJ43 said:

kyledr04 said:

Tda/tos
You can create a sub account from the Monitor tab. Just drag it into that and at least it will show there.

Cool. Thanks. And it's correct that the new trade price it shows for the remaining shares shouldn't be zero since it's still tracking what you actually paid for them, not that you profited from selling the rest.
frankm01
McInnis 03 said:

FbgTxAg said:

DubFalls said:

FUBO above $50!

Question regards to this. I sold some 50 calls this morning - if those guys call my shares do they just get sold automatically out of my account? Do I have to do anything?
It's like magic. The shares disappear and cash appears. It's one of my favorite tricks.
A few weeks ago, FUBO was my one and only covered call that ever got exercised well before expiry date. Disappeared like magic.
FJ43
kyledr04 said:

FJ43 said:

kyledr04 said:

Tda/tos
You can create a sub account from the Monitor tab. Just drag it into that and at least it will show there.

Cool. Thanks. And it's correct that the new trade price it shows for the remaining shares shouldn't be zero since it's still tracking what you actually paid for them, not that you profited from selling the rest.
Yep. It is recognizing FIFO (First In First Out) so it will show you having cost in it. At least so you mentally keep them straight just right click on the instrument and create a new group. Name it maybe Net Free and all done.
gigemJTH12
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

take some profits, folks.
any recommendation on a good hedge to play at the moment? if thats what you are insinuating
I bleed maroon
AG
frankm01 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FbgTxAg said:

DubFalls said:

FUBO above $50!

Question regards to this. I sold some 50 calls this morning - if those guys call my shares do they just get sold automatically out of my account? Do I have to do anything?
It's like magic. The shares disappear and cash appears. It's one of my favorite tricks.
A few weeks ago, FUBO was my one and only covered call that ever got exercised well before expiry date. Disappeared like magic.
The first few times, it is kind of jarring - no warning, no trade notification, just a vanished position and more cash. You warm up to it pretty quickly, though.

[img][/img]
First Page Last Page
Page 3033 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.