Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,080,274 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by El_duderino
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jed Dorsheimer initiates coverage on XL Fleet (NYSE:XL) with a Buy rating and announces Price Target of $30.
Ornithopter
AG
PearlJammin said:

Engine10 said:

life comes at you fast lmao

So they'll still conduct short selling, but won't let anyone know about it? Is that legal?

Maybe they are liquidating the company?
Running with the Bulls
$SCUD $RKT with a PM rocket
FTAG 2000
AG
$LMFA with a big jump in premarket
FbgTxAg
AG
Model T on FUBO is around $48.50, just FYI.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
McInnis 03
AG
93,302 when strike is 350 by my count. (GME calls ITM)
McInnis 03
AG
DubFalls said:

PearlJammin said:

Engine10 said:

life comes at you fast lmao

So they'll still conduct short selling, but won't let anyone know about it? Is that legal?

Maybe they are liquidating the company?
From the video posted earlier this week they fully covered their GME short at $90 for 100% loss on that transaction but they're OK overall.
sts7049
AG
RH appears to have crashed...at least for me
McInnis 03
AG
Zack Morris pumps that FUBO has a 75% short int and look at pre market.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Metals are definitely a hedge, just don't expect a proportional inverse move with them like you will with your short index ETFs.

Metal ETFs have a mind of their own.
jj9000
AG
sts7049 said:

RH appears to have crashed...at least for me
This is my surprised face.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FUBO is gonna fly MFers, to use Zack Morris language.

Also SQ!!
FbgTxAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Zack Morris pumps that FUBO has a 75% short int and look at pre market.

At least they finally pump a stock I don't mind owning long-term.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Mr President Elect
AG
on TOS is there a requirement to be able to sell naked puts?
ffolly
AG
Ok... please educate me on what that means.. I see "model T" a lot on here, but no idea what that means from technical analysis POV, and haven't been able to find it
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
jj9000
AG
ffolly said:

Ok... please educate me on what that means.. I see "model T" a lot on here, but no idea what that means from technical analysis POV, and haven't been able to find it
Page 1
Post 1
On this thread
Cloud
ffolly said:

Read the first post in this thread. Actually, I recommend reading the entire thread.
Post removed:
by user
Rice and Fries
IPOE is running this morning nicely. Glad I stayed in this one.
Engine10
AG
ffolly said:

pagina uno de este hilo amigo

There we got it all covered now
TecRecAg
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Also SQ!!
Bought a handful of SQ common before earnings a few months ago... I approve this message.
clobby
AG
From a forum search I did earlier.

Mean average between a stocks high and low, when a larger trend move has occurred.

Mean between high and low waves are hit most of the time

50% retracement
AgEE10
AG
money
LarryL
59 South said:

Had some 'free' time this morning and wanted to dissect the PLTR 2/5 30 calls exit from Wednesday. I posted that I exited at $14 from $1.10 entry on 1/13. How about them apples ($1100 to $14k in 2 weeks!). My style is a bit different that most of you guys so keep that in mind. I usually only have a single options trade open at a time and I watch it like a hawk. I'm patient for entries and exits and have gotten a lot better discipline on both when convicted. This play was not my own obviously as I just followed OA, but after seeing him post about it I took some time to take a look and waited to enter later than most. I did my own DD on it and agreed that it was in a hell of a set up for a potential big gain.

For those on the seminar last night, OA didn't have time to discuss (I don't think so anyways, I was tired after a 17 hour day), but the capitulation moves on the 1 minute charts with the tricksy moves work both ways for both entries and exits. I've been following him for about 4 years now and he has explained this in the past. So the same logic for entries he went over works the same in reverse for exits (on any time interval, minute, hour, daily, etc.).

Anyways, the intraday price action on PLTR on Wednesday was spot on with the OA methods. Here it is:

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/b0/af/b0af0b68eaa28dd0ab65ecfde81cf3b46ec1fe0d_239636_u84428.jpg
Thanks for posting this. I'm still working on identifying the Model T and the entry/exit points (mainly the entries). At what points on this chart did you see the Model T indicate the entry for these trades?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Thinking reeeeeeeaaally hard about liquidating a few positions (net free) that have already moved, just to lock in gains should the correction hit (i.e. MGNI)
tramaro1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Also SQ!!

Sold my weekly $42 fubo calls yesterday...go figure
FTAG 2000
AG
It's so funny to me to sit and watch in ATP. GME and AMC numbers just look like an electricity meter constantly running.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
No one ever goes broke taking profits.
KT 90
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Metals are definitely a hedge, just don't expect a proportional inverse move with them like you will with your short index ETFs.

Metal ETFs have a mind of their own.

Thanks! I like the idea of SLV as part of hedge as is more functional than just as a hedge.

Aggie118
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Thinking reeeeeeeaaally hard about liquidating a few positions (net free) that have already moved, just to lock in gains should the correction hit (i.e. MGNI)
I am too. On paper, it's a no-brainer, wise decision. When my mouse is hovering over it and it's rising in the green I get cold feet...
CPDAggie10
AG
Can someone remind me what the AAPL play was? Feb 150s?
Mr President Elect
AG
if it starts rocketing towards that, you should be able to get a pretty nice premium bounce for rolling it over to the next week.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Watch SPCE for a squeeze as well.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Aggie118 said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

I am too. On paper, it's a no-brainer, wise decision. When my mouse is hovering over it and it's rising in the green I get cold feet...
m

Defeat your brain.
First Page Last Page
Page 2995 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.