Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,075,833 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by El_duderino
Mr President Elect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently I can't buy crypto in Colorado on Robinhood!

Edit: It finally let me. I think the crypto system is just overloaded in general. Tried to use something other than RH but they were all slow and crashing.
M.C. Swag
AG
spud1910 said:

YNWA_AG said:

Doge getting pushed like crazy
I bought a minnow size portion a couple of weeks ago, just so I could say I was in it. It is now worth almost 10X what I invested. SHBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol this is modern tulips
Cromagnum
AG
Holy **** this meme. LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7feld/its_power_to_the_traders_now/
irish pete ag06
AG
tlepoC said:

Much to learn. It can be split almost infinitely. You don't have to but a while bitcoin.
Get familiar with Satoshis.
spud1910
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Apparently I can't buy crypto in Colorado on Robinhood!
I only bought it because I can't on IBKR. Maybe someone can tell me how to get permission to trade it there.
Jim
McInnis 03
AG
Dogecoin just went negative on coinbase?

Esteban du Plantier
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Dogecoin just went negative on coinbase?
I didn't think you could trade doge on Coinbase. I don't have doge because Coinbase is the only crpyto exchange I use.
backintexas2013
AG
Now that's an ugly fall. What exactly is negative? How does that work
Maedan86
AG
AnglerAg92 said:

Any ideas on what caused RLFTF to spike around 3pm?

Their Phase 3 trial for Aviptadil ended last week and results are due out by the end of this month or early next. I think many want to make sure they are in before the weekend before the news hits.

If final results are as good as early ones there's a good chance for FDA approval. I have a fairly big position in this one - my one lotto pick stock.

Tomorrow should be interesting. More FOMO.
Brewmaster
AG
Cromagnum said:

Holy **** this meme. LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7feld/its_power_to_the_traders_now/
hahaha, this is great!
wanderer
Thought this fit perfectly in this thread
ag94whoop
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Turned $5k into $20k over dinner. Hoping by mornin I can put a down payment on my first home!

How did you get a 4x?
BubbleBoyB
AG
Fake news
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Haven't been on Reddit all day. Lol, not disappointing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l7f95j/ladies_and_gentlemen_we_got_them/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Brewmaster
AG
MUX - wsb is on this one... not my chart, but nice goalpost today (45 mil volume, average is 3 mil!)

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am very concerned with how futures are looking right now.
gig em 02
When we finally correct its going to correct hard isnt it
djmeen95
AG
Maedan86 said:

AnglerAg92 said:

Their Phase 3 trial for Aviptadil ended last week and results are due out by the end of this month or early next. I think many want to make sure they are in before the weekend before the news hits.

If final results are as good as early ones there's a good chance for FDA approval. I have a fairly big position in this one - my one lotto pick stock.

I'm a noob but, after OA's seminar I think I see a goal post? Or did I get it wrong?

$30,000 Millionaire
AG

E
AG
What's the suggestion for when it corrects? To go to 100% cash except long term holds?
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think we are thinking the same thing at the same time, however, I was basing my thoughts on the volume and quality of posts over the last couple days.

I think people are legitimately concerned about what would happen if Robinhood, Melvin, and Citadel really take a massive L tomorrow. Apparently Citadel isn't a Robinhood client, its the parent company.
HoustonAg2014
AG
ag94whoop said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Turned $5k into $20k over dinner. Hoping by mornin I can put a down payment on my first home!

How did you get a 4x?

Bought in at .02 and it's .08 lol
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
You are either in the move when it starts or you are not. Could be nothing, could be a start down.
gig em 02
E said:

What's the suggestion for when it corrects? To go to 100% cash except long term holds?
Gotta do whats right for you
gig em 02
I trimmed my positions heavily Tuesday, got into uvxy and spxu, so if it goes up more I'm leaving money on the table. I'm hoping for one push at open to get out of my amc calls, but we shall see.
Guitarsoup
AG

Maybe you should buy some more DOGE
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't claim to be one of these "order flow" traders or anything like that. Futures can do all kinds of crazy stuff and this could be manipulation. Definitely oversold at the moment and no real upward movement in the last 6 hours.

backintexas2013
AG
Tomorrow is going to be crazy with GME and then futures being down. AAPL was down after hours but came back. Just going to be chaotic VIX up 5%
Maedan86
AG
djmeen95 said:

Maedan86 said:

AnglerAg92 said:

I'm a noob but, after OA's seminar I think I see a goal post? Or did I get it wrong?

Man I don't know. We need one of the pros on this thread to opine.

Aggie118
AG
Elon Musk tweeted about DOGE earlier tonight, could be some fireworks tomorrow.
Brewmaster
AG

yep, me too...

E
AG
Where? I don't see it in his tweets
Aggie118
AG
E said:

Where? I don't see it in his tweets

https://www.benzinga.com/node/19385345

Esteban du Plantier
AG
I feel like an idiot, but I think I need to buy GME tomorrow, even if just out of solidarity.

Also, feeling like I need some doge. I don't feel like setting up a different exchange account. Any way I can just swap some bitcoin or eth?
Aggie118
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

I feel like an idiot, but I think I need to buy GME tomorrow, even if just out of solidarity.

Also, feeling like I need some doge. I don't feel like setting up a different exchange account. Any way I can just swap some bitcoin or eth?

Yeah honestly at $.07 a share you can just buy like 1,000 shares and forget about it. Maybe one day it'll be 1/8 as valuable as Bitcoin and you'd still make a killing. If the market completely tanks, it's a tiny loss.
First Page Last Page
Page 2991 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.