Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,628 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
WestTexAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OK, CLOV.... you can start going up any time now!
jbeck3487
AG
For you Elliot Wave guys, is CLOV coming out of wave 4 and should continue up towards wave 5?
CFTXAG10
AG
SIAP.

Mr President Elect
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Been in meetings last couple hours. What's the position on AMC, EXPR, and NOK? Keep all of them, waiting to see what happens?

I'm also big time net free though and and none of my options expire tomorrow except for a few with NOK.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I'm unwound for the most part. Adding to SPXU and SQQQ.

Still in XL, BFT, WWR, CLOV, UVXY

I'll trade SPY, VIX and metals and add to long positions where needed. If I see a great trade, I'll let you know, but until then I'm largely sidelined and waiting patiently.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

SBAP. Look at this support.

McInnis 03
AG
Adding more.
jj9000
AG
Question...what happens if and when RH goes down tomorrow for the day to account for "Scheduled Maintenance" ?

What happens to the Calls of the folks who can't exercise due to system limitations?
leoj
AG
McKinney Ag69
AG
I've added a ton of SNDL on the dip. We're going to 2B volume today!
MaroonDynasty
CFTXAG10 said:

SIAP.

Ted Cruz also SIAP.
khaos288
AG
jj9000 said:

Question...what happens if and when RH goes down tomorrow for the day to account for "Scheduled Maintenance" ?

What happens to the Calls of the folks who can't exercise due to system limitations?
The contracts are in place. The prices are marked at time of expiry. Whether the system can handle them all at once won't matter. They'll have to sort them out.

As for the people who can't afford to exercise? And the potential of more calls out then shares available?

WTFK lol
Guitarsoup
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I've added a ton of SNDL on the dip. We're going to 2B volume today!
You know Robinhood delisted it, right?
Irish 2.0
QQQ is currently trading above the Daily 5DMA. Hell of an effott by bulls to push and reclaim considerig it traded under the 20DMA momentarily yesterday. This market is extremely strong and there is nothing to short outside of intraday moves right now really.
Cromagnum
AG
I believe Citadel pays Robinhood for transactions. Not surprised they are protecting one another.
McInnis 03
AG
I freaking agree with AOC. Somebody help me.
Jet Black
McInnis 03 said:

No ***** Me too.
khaos288
AG
Jet Black said:

McInnis 03 said:

No ***** Me too.
You know it's bad now.
McInnis 03
AG
Adding a QQQ hedge here for Mar19.

QQQ Put Butterfly pinned just above the 100day MA

Buy 285P / Sell 2x 300P / Buy 315P

Cost - $1.22
Max return $15

I'm going small here, but it just makes me feel better knowing there is something to catch me if I fall.

Quick clarifier: This is not a "Short because it's going that way" play, this is a very very low probability play for "if things start to unravel, I would like pillows in the direction of where I'm landing"
TexasAg2017
AG
Looks like I may not be able to make the live workshop due to some work stuff popping up (love those last minute change in plans)

If anyone is interested in my live recording code email me at my username @ gmail . com

I'd rather it go to one of you guys and I'll catch the recording later this weekend.
Irish 2.0
Y'all really need to stop using Robinhood and WeBull. They're ****ing you. Don't put your money in the hands of the people that are in bed with Citadel that just blew $2.35B trying to bail out Melvin. Basically every broker offers free equity trades now and options are ~$0.70/contract. Robinhood and WeBull also are notorious for holding up orders and their L2 sucks.

Use a free broker and get the results you pay for.
Engine10
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Unfamiliar with acronym SBAP? strong buy @ price?

Anyway, big agree on support @ $14.
mazag08
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Y'all really need to stop using Robinhood and WeBull. They're ****ing you. Don't put your money in the hands of the people that are in bed with Citadel that just blew $2.35B trying to bail out Melvin. Basically every broker offers free equity trades now and options are ~$0.70/contract. Robinhood and WeBull also are notorious for holding up orders and their L2 sucks.

ebdb_bnb
Cromagnum said:

I believe Citadel pays Robinhood for transactions. Not surprised they are protecting one another.
There are two Citadels. One is the hedge fund and the other is Citadel Securities. The latter pays for the order flow and would be prohibited from sharing that info with the HF.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

Old Yeller time.
TChaney
ebdb_bnb said:

Cromagnum said:

There are two Citadels. One is the hedge fund and the other is Citadel Securities. The latter pays for the order flow and would be prohibited from sharing that info with the HF.
You are talking about from a legal perspective and not what probably happens behind the scenes right?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
stop being a "pansy"
McInnis 03
AG
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

Old Yeller time.
I get it, but here is the bigger issue. I think the Clearinghouses caused this pain and with that, we have NO way to to fight back. This has to be done at a level that has some power, and unfortunately it's probably at the congressional level.

Everyone could bail on Webull and RH etc, but even Etrade and IBKR are doing the same dam thing. Everyone uses the same clearinghouses. THAT'S where the problems start.
Cloud
will be transferring everything over to TD
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AMC/GME are pushing back! Slowly but surely. Cannot keep them down forever...

fightintxag13
AG
Engine10 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Unfamiliar with acronym SBAP? strong buy @ price?

Anyway, big agree on support @ $14.

DBAP unless you need to SBAP.

Don't be a P**** unless you need to Stop being a P****.
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

added NXTD, a smaller bitcoin play, 1.34 avg, looking for $2. no options on it unfortunately.
anyone grab it?

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Who would you recommend?
Brewmaster
AG
and on CLOV, I'm not selling a drop! I might add more.
Mr President Elect
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This isn't so much about the people that can't buy certain things (I mean it sucks for them), but more about the price manipulation of the equities involved that impacts everyone
First Page Last Page
Page 2974 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.