Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,034 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
fightintxag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now Webull has switched to liquidate only on GME, AMC, and KOSS. It's over folks.
Engine10
AG
Bought this dip on CLOV all the way back to $13.5
McInnis 03
AG

Come on judge, give the injunction immediately.
Aggie_2463
AG
All my stocks taking a beating

WWR down 10%, RIG down 16%

Buy the dips!
ProgN
jimbo9821 said:

So do we think RH and others will cave to users and open trading back up or willing to risk business by keeping them locked out? Dont see how RH survives long if they hold onto this

IF they lift and open trading to AMC, GME, etc I cant see how those dont shoot back up for a short period...Thoughts?
It's not worth it if you're wrong, it would kill your account.
Dan Scott
AG
Sorry don't know how to post the image without it going to the URL.
HelloUncleNateFitch
McInnis 03 said:

Come on judge, give the injunction immediately.

hopefully the case is in Hawaii
ProgN
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pelosi-says-congress-will-be-part-of-gamestop-scrutiny-2021-01-28

Great, just what retail investors need
what say you
fightintxag13 said:

Now Webull has switched to liquidate only on GME, AMC, and KOSS. It's over folks.
won't the Reddit'ers just find more stocks to pump.... the suits can't shut down every stock, right ?
MaroonDynasty
one MEEN Ag said:

I think Robinhood just sealed their fate and will see a mass exodus.

Kinda ****s up the IPO...
Tumble Weed
Ag13 said:

jimbo9821 said:

So do we think RH and others will cave to users and open trading back up or willing to risk business by keeping them locked out? Dont see how RH survives long if they hold onto this

IF they lift and open trading to AMC, GME, etc I cant see how those dont shoot back up for a short period...Thoughts?
I don't see how RH survived having all day shut downs in the spring of last year due to "technical glitches" on days that happened to be extremely volatile. There was a movement back then to leave RH and anyone who did not ... yikes.

I doubt they open this back up anytime soon. To do so would potentially screw the HF's that own them and that will prop up their IPO. The hedge funds pulled the plug to win the game.

To be fair, a massive crash was always the risk retail investors took on by piling into stocks like this (and realistically it was inevitable), but the way it has gone down is extremely wrong and unethical.
UpstateAg
AG
Its nice to just watch TSLA volatility again. GME was too much for me. Made me laugh. And now I wonder how many WSB idiots are going to be broke (again) and blame it on "the man" keeping them down?
Swollen Thumb
AG
There has been quite a bit of speculative buying over the past week on many of these small caps that were being tossed around WSB as potential "targets". Now that institutions (with help from the exchanges and brokerage platforms) have stopped the music so to speak, I think everyone is selling off these small caps realizing they are not going to be the next GME/AMC.

More broadly, I assume there is a certain degree of flight to safety (large caps) among institutional investors amid all this Reddit craziness. DOW up 560+ while small caps are all down.

I have absolutely nothing to back that up with...just applying some logic.

Red day for me to be sure, but I'm mostly long on the small caps I own so not too worried. Actually used this dip to add shares of CLOV and WWR and a few others caught up in this small cap sell-off.
McInnis 03
AG
Had to close the AAPL 140/147c spread that expires tomorrow for $1. Wasn't holding.
Guitarsoup
AG
Robinhood posting feel good stories about winners in AMC after tanking the AMC stock today
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Prognightmare said:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pelosi-says-congress-will-be-part-of-gamestop-scrutiny-2021-01-28

Great, just what retail investors need
Not to worry, as Lindsey Graham says EVERYTIME ~ "We're going to get to the bottom of this and ask some tough questions to find out what really happen". And, nothing will come of it in their Kangaroo Court.
one MEEN Ag
AG
MaroonDynasty said:

one MEEN Ag said:

I think Robinhood just sealed their fate and will see a mass exodus.

Kinda ****s up the IPO...
I don't think RH wanted to. Looks like Citadel, who finalizes their trades, is demanding they do.
D2F1D0
AG
MA stock?
one MEEN Ag
AG
what say you said:

fightintxag13 said:

won't the Reddit'ers just find more stocks to pump.... the suits can't shut down every stock, right ?
Its not finding stocks to pump. Its finding stocks that are over shorted and will cause a squeeze. If hedge funds are paying attention, they'll watch their short interest like they were supposed to anyway.
khaos288
AG
D2F1D0 said:

MA stock?
mass accumulation
Ags4DaWin
Ag13 said:

jimbo9821 said:

To be fair, a massive crash was always the risk retail investors took on by piling into stocks like this (and realistically it was inevitable), but the way it has gone down is extremely wrong and unethical.

This. If the correction had been allowed to happen naturally, well okay...buyer beware.

But the way this has gone down was as you put it....extremely wrong and unethical.

BenRev09
AG
Come on XL, bottom of the wedge
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
OutlawAG04
4&T said:

Has anyone in here looked at FLNT? After some DD seems to be pretty similar to MGNI.

I got in earlier this week for a starter position. Agree and plan on accumulating net free strategy
Swollen Thumb
AG
what say you said:

fightintxag13 said:

Yes they can. You are seeing how today. And they will be much more prepared to do so again if needed. something about "Fool me once...."

In my opinion this was a perfect storm that caught Wall Street off guard. And a ton of the big cats are paying dearly for it (deservedly so). But rest assured they won't let it happen again, even if they have to change rules in their favor.

Remember...the house ALWAYS wins.
Boban
Certainly. Took an initial position and I'm going to sell some covered calls against them.
Fireman
AG
Folks with new found fortunes that are disgruntle with the so called "free" market are pouring money into bitcoin. $MARA up nicely. Here's hoping this rally continues.
wjbrown88
How do we share our "recorded" version/code of the seminar with another member?

I've got the email to the link but don't see any type of code or anything about the 1 time recorded version.
ProgN
Trader Stevie strikes again, MARA FLYING
Cartographer
I expect it to
MaroonDynasty
HD on fire today.
Baby Billy
AG
So what happens when 200,000 ITM calls are exercised tomorrow by whoever owns them?
I didnt know Robinhood auto sells them if you dont have the cash, but somebody is buying them and plans to exercise.

That's 20 million shares that need to be purchased tomorrow, correct?
Cloud
wjbrown88 said:

I've got the email to the link but don't see any type of code or anything about the 1 time recorded version.

I have the same question
Agswinning
wjbrown88 said:

I think that will come after it's been recorded.
Brewmaster
AG
MARA breakout! all the bitcoin plays looking good now.
First Page Last Page
Page 2972 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.