Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,663 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad I sold at least some of my AMC and NAKD yesterday/today to get some gains out of all this
MaroonDynasty
GME 126.01 halt.
132 halt, someone was actually able to buy a little.
Shundere
Questions about EXPR. I have 500 shares and sold 5 covered calls at a 6 strike for february. Should I buy those calls back and sell my shares just to rid myself of that position? Bought in at 1.85 and the calls I sold for 1.0
Phat32
AG
gougler08 said:

Glad I sold at least some of my AMC and NAKD yesterday/today to get some gains out of all this
Just closed out my AMC position entirely for a nice 4 bagger profit. Was an 11 bagger!
one MEEN Ag
AG
GME down to 120s because of MM interference. Schwab don't give a **** and will let me buy. This thing is going to rocketship once RH lift their thumbs off the scale.
ag94whoop
AG
anyone have any insight into CLOV today? kind of a strange action.

odd to see so many trading interfaces "down" or not allowing buys, liquidation only, trading halts etc. Seems to be affecting a lot of the small-mid caps
Ag13
AG
TecRecAg said:

Starting to think the suits may win this one sooner than anticipated. I don't think the 'kids' have much gas left in the tank
Of course. Lots of open option contracts expiring tomorrow (many of them naked calls). This timing is not coincidental.
Boban
Has anyone in here looked at FLNT? After some DD seems to be pretty similar to MGNI.
BB675
AG
What's going on with WWR today?
what say you
yukmonkey said:

The way this was treated will keep an entire generation out of the market.
will there be rioting on wall street? it seems like the trendy thing to do for the majority of the Reddit crowd. i'm not saying this isn't bs, just a question...
Spaceship
AG
ag94whoop said:

anyone have any insight into CLOV today? kind of a strange action.

odd to see so many trading interfaces "down" or not allowing buys, liquidation only, trading halts etc. Seems to be affecting a lot of the small-mid caps

I think it's being shorted pretty hard. We need the Reddit squad to assemble!
EngrAg14
AG
Bought GME 22 puts.
If below 21.99 my profit is the price now so $130 to whatever the final price is correct? Bought April 16th at 4.2 per

Just don't wanna be holding dead weight if there not a profit to be made later on
Cromagnum
AG
HelloUncleNateFitch
Did they seriously ****ing halt gme and amc again?

so halt every single time they get upward momentum, and only allow sells
Philip J Fry
AG
Robinhood is ONLY allowing you to sell.
jimbo9821
AG
So do we think RH and others will cave to users and open trading back up or willing to risk business by keeping them locked out? Dont see how RH survives long if they hold onto this

IF they lift and open trading to AMC, GME, etc I cant see how those dont shoot back up for a short period...Thoughts?
TexasAg2017
AG
According to an email I just received from Tastyworks, APEX has told tasty that AMC, GME, & KOSS will be set to closing only order status immediately.
TecRecAg
AG
I think RH drew the line in the sand. No going back now
Proposition Joe
They'll open it back up once the big funds don't have the massive exposure.
HalifaxAg
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Did they seriously ****ing halt gme and amc again?

so halt every single time they get upward momentum, and only allow sells

Someone's getting paid, but it ain't the little guy
McKinney Ag69
AG
jimbo9821 said:

So do we think RH and others will cave to users and open trading back up or willing to risk business by keeping them locked out? Dont see how RH survives long if they hold onto this

IF they lift and open trading to AMC, GME, etc I cant see how those dont shoot back up for a short period...Thoughts?
This is clear market manipulation. You KNOW many washington elites had money with some of these hedge fuds and told these platforms to do something, or else. Total communism at work.
khaos288
AG
jimbo9821 said:

If their ownership literally sees their entire umbrella collapsing, they'll sacrifice RH.
FTAG 2000
AG
Proposition Joe said:

They'll open it back up once the big funds don't have the massive exposure.
This.
Philip J Fry
AG
Depends on how much shorting is still going on, I suppose. Part of me thinks Reddit should flood with short sells and refuse to pay.
khaos288
AG
Challenger 17 said:

jimbo9821 said:

This is clear market manipulation. You KNOW many washington elites had money with some of these hedge fuds and told these platforms to do something, or else. Total communism at work.
If you think it was Washington instead of literally anyone with immense wealth and power, I have bad news for you. Street runs the USA, and they're under attack.
Ag13
AG
jimbo9821 said:

I don't see how RH survived having all day shut downs in the spring of last year due to "technical glitches" on days that happened to be extremely volatile. There was a movement back then to leave RH and anyone who did not ... yikes.

I doubt they open this back up anytime soon. To do so would potentially screw the HF's that own them and that will prop up their IPO. The hedge funds pulled the plug to win the game.

To be fair, a massive crash was always the risk retail investors took on by piling into stocks like this (and realistically it was inevitable), but the way it has gone down is extremely wrong and unethical.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I think Robinhood just sealed their fate and will see a mass exodus.
McInnis 03
AG
The game is over. With all these stocks un-purchaseable, these waterfalls won't be recovered.
TxAG#2011
yukmonkey said:

The way this was treated will keep an entire generation out of the market.
Or many of those will seek other, unregulated markets. Not sure it can be any more obvious what is going to happen with a lot of those users fed up with this bs. The cryptocurrency thread will give people a head start.
Dan Scott
AG
My GME calls were exercised this morning. I had shares to cover but there was a scary glitch on Schwab.

https://ibb.co/D73zjg2
HalifaxAg
AG
What time is the seminar today?
MaroonDynasty
GME back up to 230.
AgEng06
AG
Dan Scott said:

My GME calls were exercised this morning. I had shares to cover but there was a scary glitch on Schwab.

That'll wake you up better than coffee!
YNWA_AG
AG
MaroonDynasty
Dan Scott said:

OMG the ads on that pic scared me, I thought it was NSFW

Edit - Seeing that red is scary.
First Page Last Page
Page 2971 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.