Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,985,078 Views | 231562 Replies | Last: 47 min ago by spud1910
ag94whoop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Am I being stupid but PINS seems like a steal buying at $70 now?

same with PENN at $101
ClutchCityAg
Maximus_Meridius said:

Seems like a good entry point would be if it can hit back under 3.
Was thinking the same. Buy under 3, then scale out at each of those fib levels till net free. If we get multiple waves could build a real solid net free position
Let it ride
Ags2013
AG
I'm guessing not much came from the phun presentation
Post removed:
by user
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

On OXBR, pay attention to the spikes, each day it had one, it never got back to it super quickly, it consolidated on the low side of it for the days after. May be a watchlister.
Agree. Little slower developing. The past few have had some continuation but may have to be patient. We have been spoiled I am thinking with OA's picks.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

La Bamba
AG
McInnis 03 said:

What were the rules on the goal posts? I know about the volume bars being ridiculous, but what were the up/down pieces of info we need to watch for?
Basically on the day that you see that second goalpost, in other words huge daily volume after the initial breakout day followed by consolidation, the likelihood of breaking that initial day's top is high. Need the volume though.

I normally estimate the pre market volume as 10% of the total daily volume to get an idea whether we will see the goalpost or not. Curious if anyone else has data/tracked that to verify whether good ballpark number or not. This is from what I've seen/gut feel.
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

On OXBR, pay attention to the spikes, each day it had one, it never got back to it super quickly, it consolidated on the low side of it for the days after. May be a watchlister.
Agree. Little slower developing. The past few have had some continuation but may have to be patient. We have been spoiled I am thinking with OA's picks.
I kinda like slower developing though, like I wish we had gotten more chances to accumulate WWR under 5 to lower cost basis
Let it ride
montanagriz
S
Thanks
McKinney Ag69
AG
khaos288
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Took profit on my 32s, but I did buy some 2/5 40s in case that thing moons.
irish pete ag06
AG
Challenger 17 said:

GME up and moving again. We should just have someone monitor Wallstreet bets to find the next pump stock lol.
I'm on it. Murmurs of $BB yesterday.
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I kinda like slower developing though, like I wish we had gotten more chances to accumulate WWR under 5 to lower cost basis
If I enter this, for me it will be with a trade mentality not an accumulation stock. If I see potential to bank some net free shares I would. I am sitting on more cash than normal so I like getting tips on something to hunt. Not a big or deep trade for me either. As OA mentioned in a recent post the 'left hand' side this is already above a 2 year look. Today it flashed to a cup completion at $5.87 that goes back 3 years. Weird how that happens.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McKinney Ag69
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Challenger 17 said:

GME up and moving again. We should just have someone monitor Wallstreet bets to find the next pump stock lol.
GME at 121.00
McKinney Ag69
AG
ag94whoop
AG
Posting again for opinions here

Does PINS seems like a steal buying at $70 now?

same with PENN at $101?
khaos288
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Challenger 17 said:

No idea how, but my stock is up, and my sold covered calls are also up. BB premium was RICH this morning.
DeLaHonta
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Someone already made a bot that analyzes WSB comments and categorizes them as bullish/bearish/neutral for each stock. Horrible, horrible, long-term investing advice, but it can help with short term speculation on meme stocks.

https://stocks.comment.ai/trending.html
Boban
Anybody in any covered calls on MBIO?
irish pete ag06
AG
DeLaHonta said:

Challenger 17 said:

Someone already made a bot that analyzes WSB comments and categorizes them as bullish/bearish/neutral for each stock. Horrible, horrible, long-term investing advice, but it can help with short term speculation on meme stocks.

https://stocks.comment.ai/trending.html
Boom! This backs up my $BB claim.
AgEE10
AG
$GILD near the bottom of it's channel.
leoj
AG
ag94whoop said:

same with PENN at $101?

$PINS sure, but lose the 50 day at $69 then it's $65 and then even lower and will have to set up a new base. It has been trading in a range for a while so maybe next earnings launches it.
wmitchell
AG
4&T said:

Yes I have Feb7.5 at .20 on half my shares.
Swollen Thumb
AG
montanagriz said:

True...but I'm jumping in now unless you guys tell me no. I'm a newbie and total novice. Plan on reading this thread from beginning to learn more
It's not our job to tell you "no". Every one of your trades is your responsibility.
AgEng06
AG
wmitchell said:

4&T said:

Yes I have Feb7.5 at .20 on half my shares.

Same. I have Feb 7.5 and Mar 7.5 on 40% of shares.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Who makes the bot(s) that spam the message sites to pump/dump their stocks?
DeLaHonta
AG
gotsand said:

Who makes the bot(s) that spam the message sites to pump/dump their stocks?
I can't really help you with that, but I can provide another WSB analytic site that shows which users are pumping which specific tickers:

https://wsb.gold/public/dashboard/e65fcfcb-70a4-4d86-b7fb-888057c67881
jbeck3487
AG
I'm going to be able to use my leaps on TTOO to get net free plus some.
Boban
In on these, too. Thanks
ag94whoop
AG
leoj said:

ag94whoop said:

same with PENN at $101?

$PINS sure, but lose the 50 day at $69 then it's $65 and then even lower and will have to set up a new base. It has been trading in a range for a while so maybe next earnings launches it.
Thats what I was looking at. Average down at $69 and change or wait to see if it falls lower.

I generally play to 5% swings on 3-5 stocks at a time. Once in a while i get a great yield like WWR.
I dont mind holding a stock if I have to but I try not to hold longer than a few weeks.

Right now im in on PLTR, CLOV, PENN, PINS and CLII
McInnis 03
AG
Is OSTK gonna break the HOD on a ramp close? 3 tests and no break yet......but higher lows each time. (looking at the 10m chart)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
jwhitlock3
Rice and Fries said:

Challenger 17 said:

I am pretty active on there.

Its pretty much BB, GME, some focus on NOK as a 5G play. Also AMC.

Does your wife also have a boyfriend or are you just a casual poster??
irish pete ag06
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Challenger 17 said:

I am pretty active on there.

Its pretty much BB, GME, some focus on NOK as a 5G play. Also AMC.

Does your wife also have a boyfriend or are you just a casual poster??
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 2905 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.