Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,986,283 Views | 231569 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by giddings_ag_06
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ags2013 said:

Too late to get in on CLOV at this price?
I think it's just getting started
McKinney Ag69
AG
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

ClutchCityAg said:

on CLOV my notes have 17.50 as completion of cup, will trim position there.
I'm not trimming a penny of it until news is dropped but of course ymmv.
I don't think I will be trimming any but selling expensive covered calls into a $17.50 push. I would like these long actually.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ags2013
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ags2013 said:

Too late to get in on CLOV at this price?
I think it's just getting started
In!
YNWA_AG
AG
MVIS running
oldarmy1
AG
The Feb 19 $17.50 calls hit 100%. Looking back at my plan for the stock sold 50 calls.
ag94whoop
AG
PINS looking like it may drop below $70
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I don't think I will be trimming any but selling expensive covered calls into a $17.50 push. I would like these long actually.

Are you saying you are selling 17.50 cc as it nears 17.50?
AgEng06
AG
YNWA_AG said:

MVIS running
Rolled my Feb 8c to March 10c to keep my shares.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Damn... stepped away from my desk for 30 mins and see CLOV just jumped... To late to buy at 15.4?
UpstateAg
AG
Tendies on CLOV. Now more.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Anyone buying GME Puts?
McInnis 03
AG
UpstateAg said:

Tendies on CLOV. Now more.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
CLOV rumor is news drop tomorrow, and then more news on Biden talk Thursday. Die puts! premiums come to papa! haha.

AMC to open more theaters on Friday, should pop more soon.
ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg

Stewie pump on MVIS
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
You won't believe this, but they've got GME above 100 again. As they said yesterday

"Friends, we have astronauts stranded who bought at the top, we have to go back for them. This is a rescue mission now. Don't ****ing sell"
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

ClutchCityAg said:

No I will sell the next monthly 25s on half of shares at most.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

59 South
AG
McInnis 03 said:

More on the discussion of vertical spreads......if AMZN does something crazy like announce they're splitting when they do earnings.....having something like a 3600/3700 call spread in your pocket is a nice $10 cost to try to take in $100. Just a thought. You can cut this down to 3600/3640 for $5 to take $40. etc.
I like this idea. I'll probably buy one but will wait till later in the week to enter.
UpstateAg
AG
My favorite part of this is that someone at Bloomberg had to write this:
Around this time, a Reddit handle surfaced that has become the de facto champion of the WSB bull case on GME, a user going by DeepF-----gValue -- name edited for content -- brandishing his "tendies." (For the uninitiated, tendies are WallStreetBets slang for gains; the etymology of the word comes from chicken tenders, widely regarded as a dish suitable for kings and financial oligarchs.)
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

ClutchCityAg said:

No I will sell the next monthly 25s on half of shares at most.

Gotcha
FTAG 2000
AG
GME
tam2002
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Damn... stepped away from my desk for 30 mins and see CLOV just jumped... To late to buy at 15.4?

Absolutely not
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

You won't believe this, but they've got GME above 100 again. As they said yesterday

"Friends, we have astronauts stranded who bought at the top, we have to go back for them. This is a rescue mission now. Don't ****ing sell"
Best thing I've read all day lol.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

This is comical. Every time yesterday or today GME runs up, it gets hit with the breaker.

Stock exchange trying to protect Wall Street (and yes, I'm aware breakers are built in, just interesting to watch).
Rice and Fries
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

This is comical. Every time yesterday or today GME runs up, it gets hit with the breaker.

Stock exchange trying to protect Wall Street (and yes, I'm aware breakers are built in, just interesting to watch).
It's halted now at $114.
deadbq03
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Anyone buying GME Puts?
Wish I could afford to sell a naked call or two and watch this IV melt.
jtmoney03
AG
Bet this thing resumes at 125. Insane what is happening. The market has completely changed and GME is just the first we will see like this. WSB cracked the code.

ETA: overshot on that 125 lol
McInnis 03
AG
AG 2000' said:

McInnis 03 said:

WSB caught onto the act....all the major brokers put MUCH higher margin requirements on GME yesterday. They were all instructed to go only on on cash.

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
GME up and moving again. We should just have someone monitor Wallstreet bets to find the next pump stock lol.
Bird Poo
AG
BREwmaster said:

CLOV rumor is news drop tomorrow, and then more news on Biden talk Thursday. Die puts! premiums come to papa! haha.

Those AMC leaps are going to pay once some of these blockbuster movies start hitting the theatres. Expecting it to be my best trade so far.
Rice and Fries
Challenger 17 said:

GME up and moving again. We should just have someone monitor Wallstreet bets to find the next pump stock lol.
I am pretty active on there.

Its pretty much BB, GME, some focus on NOK as a 5G play. Also AMC.
McInnis 03
AG
PearlJammin said:

BREwmaster said:

Those AMC leaps are going to pay once some of these blockbuster movies start hitting the theatres. Expecting it to be my best trade so far.
Is anyone still in the -3P / +4C play I posted in December? I got spooked out, wondering how that thing looks now.

B&I Key:
Topher17
AG
PearlJammin said:

BREwmaster said:

What strike and cost did you get the AMC leaps at?
leoj
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Challenger 17 said:

I am pretty active on there.

Its pretty much BB, GME, some focus on NOK as a 5G play. Also AMC.

Put them onto $SPCE and $TLRY please and thank you
First Page Last Page
Page 2903 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.