Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,000,398 Views | 231604 Replies | Last: 41 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WWR chart still looks good. Gonna be interesting to see if it moves again today after things settle
Jet Black
In AXXA at .01787
Post removed:
by user
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
djmeen95 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Did any of you get into AXXA? I'd strongly recommend it if it dips back below .02.

Jumped in with a few bucks awhile back. Just set an order in system if it drops below $0.02.

Whatcha seeing?
They already are priced well under revenue, they have an ok cash position and they are now getting into blockchain. These pennies ALWAYS have the potential for a complete crash no doubt, but this is one that also has a very high ceiling imho. I don't know what that ceiling is but I do feel like they should be in the .15-.20 range. (But please don't mistake that for a pt from me as with pennies there's no way of telling)
Jet Black
Hate XL
McGibblets
AG
CYRX has been quietly on the move recently
djmeen95
AG
Orlando - Thanks and no worries on AXXA. I fully understand our risks are our own to manage and appreciate when folks share things they see.

Plus, you can't read. So.... grain of salt taken.

Edit to add that I jumped in at $0.0162
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
djmeen95 said:

Orlando - Thanks and no worries on AXXA. I fully understand our risks are our own to manage and appreciate when folks share things they see.

Plus, you can't read. So.... grain of salt taken.
lol, well lets see if it even gets back below .02. Right now things not trending in that direction.
Rice and Fries
Bought MVIS Feb 19th - $7C's for $1.50
Mostly Foggy Recollection
It has plenty of time.

Don't get emotional when they try to shake you out of your shares on low volume.

I'd suggest buying shares as well.
Mr President Elect
AG
$NFLX
McInnis 03 said:

Are you cutting bait at open? How do you plan on playing this out?
You still in it or did you bail? I'm currently hoping for a pullback of some sort.
leoj
AG
There were a lot of eyes on pltr and the set up was obvious, I think they are trying to shake out weak hands with this chop between 26-27.
Ornithopter
AG
Net free on CIDM
Touchless
AG
CastleRock said:

tam2002 said:

WWR chart still looks good. Gonna be interesting to see if it moves again today after things settle

Watching this one like a hawk.

If my limited understanding is anywhere close to correct, it will fill that opening gap and be back up at 7 by EOD.
Careful with the Model T. I'm still trying to learn it, but also made a mistake with it early on regarding SPY. Model T gets you to the target point ($6 range in this case). It doesn't indicate it will go back up (or down) to where it came from. In this case, the theory does not mean it will jump back up to the $7 range it came from. It may, but the Model T itself is to give a target based on 50% retracement of a certain periods high and low.

Now, someone smarter than I can correct if my understanding is also correct lol.
austinAG90
AG
Exited $BB Calls here
McKinney Ag69
AG

I wanted to bring attention to EXPI. I set some alerts and am going to load up under $60.00, or buy Calls.
McKinney Ag69
AG
McKinney Ag69
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

$NFLX
McInnis 03 said:

Are you cutting bait at open? How do you plan on playing this out?
You still in it or did you bail? I'm currently hoping for a pullback of some sort.
Out.
george1992
E said:

They're called "re-education" camps! /CCP

Looks like they re-educated Jack Ma. He said he has been "reading" and "learning".
cisgenderedAggie
Touchless said:

CastleRock said:

tam2002 said:

Watching this one like a hawk.

If my limited understanding is anywhere close to correct, it will fill that opening gap and be back up at 7 by EOD.
Careful with the Model T. I'm still trying to learn it, but also made a mistake with it early on regarding SPY. Model T gets you to the target point ($6 range in this case). It doesn't indicate it will go back up (or down) to where it came from. In this case, the theory does not mean it will jump back up to the $7 range it came from. It may, but the Model T itself is to give a target based on 50% retracement of a certain periods high and low.

Now, someone smarter than I can correct if my understanding is also correct lol.

Seems like it may come back again. It doesn't look to me like there was a lot of volume at $6, at least not compared to the opening sales. Also has bounced back down off $6.50, which is also 50% retracement from yesterday's close.
MROD92
SNSS moving some again
Jet Black
Anyone in GSAH?
jj9000
AG
Bunch of folks have already calculated what they could have made (and now have lost on paper) on WWR if they'd have sold at $7.

I'm no psychic...but...I know it's happened this morning.

tsuag10
AG
I saw someone here talking about covered calls a few days ago and they said "the calls aren't tied to the underlying stock."

I understand they aren't literally connected, but will your trading platform automatically sell your 100 shares if the ITM call option is exercised?

Example:
Buy 100 shares of WWR at $5.00
Sell one $7.5 call for $x.xx and receive the $x.xx premium.
If call expires worthless, you keep the premium and the shares.
If the call expires ITM, you keep the $x.xx premium, but you have to sell 100 shares at $7.5

So I understand the shares and options aren't LITERALLY connected, but shouldn't you operate under the assumption that they basically are connected?

Anyone have any videos or articles that you would recommend?

Thanks for all the daily education I receive here.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

POSH coming towards us at $75 and change now. $60 is Susan's number. Once options start trading I'll be on naked Puts to get that number and shares with covered calls.

Pretty solid bounce off/flash below 75, maybe (hope!) we found our bottom here...
gougler08
AG
Oof AMC
khaos288
AG
jj9000 said:

Bunch of folks have already calculated what they could have made (and now have lost on paper) on WWR if they'd have sold at $7.

I sold covered calls on 80% of my holdings. Feeling pretty not stupid on that
leoj
AG
Yes it will sell your shares if the covered call you sold is ITM. Also unless you have the authorizations, as long as that call is open you can't sell the shares to turn it into a naked option.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
You are correct, and my brokerage will not allow me to sell the underlying that would leave me with a naked short call position (this is how you lose your house trading options) . I think of shares as "encumbered" when i have calls sold against them
irish pete ag06
AG
Anyone messing with covered calls on AMC or CLOV?
sts7049
AG
ABML is over 1.8 now
gougler08
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Anyone messing with covered calls on AMC or CLOV?
I sold some Feb 5 calls on AMC yesterday to go net free if it runs that much
jj9000
AG
khaos288 said:

jj9000 said:

I sold covered calls on 80% of my holdings. Feeling pretty not stupid on that
Yeah...I'm just pointing out a bit of human nature.

Even though the price target is ~$15...is a Q3 and beyond hold...we all do it.

cptthunder
Anyone looking for a good Model T example can look at CWH today
Opens at 32.09 runs to 33.80 drops down to 32.96 and for now is trending back up. Within a penny of the 50% mark
First Page Last Page
Page 2835 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.