Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,003,149 Views | 231610 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL. Missed the boat on that one.
59 South
AG
oldarmy1 said:

59 South said:

ETSY wow!
Oh shutup!

Rookie post - Susan, I swear if this is you I'm closing your accounts.
FOUND IT!
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
Brewmaster
AG
59 South said:

My $MBIO notes on my whiteboard say to sell covered calls when it is $4.75-5.00. After looking at the chain, I'm a bit disappointed in the premiums and volume tbh.

Might be better to just sit on shares and wait for some excitement to juice the premiums a bit.

Selling the January 5C is going to pay off I think (that has been my thinking for the past month or so. Why?
$5 is going to be a tough wall to break psychologically and historically for this stock. The first time it tries it won't just break past it.
oldarmy1
AG
panduh bear said:

$AGE goalpost volume in October.

Curling up toward another opportunity to break the top at $2.

Thoughts?
No goal post. This is simply a stock that had an explosion move in October and has been in consolidation at new levels since. And now trying to break out......now if it sets another large volume post what a big move that would be, since the volume isn't much larger today than its been.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Busy day today, just wanted to come to post $CWH
jwhitlock3
I love net free, not monitoring a position is amazing and liberating. Going net free on UAVS is certainly paying, old me would have sold it all on 50% gain and missed all of this run
leoj
AG
59 South said:

oldarmy1 said:

59 South said:

ETSY wow!
Oh shutup!

FOUND IT!

Lol. A classic moment in this thread. And then it kept ripping after that too.
FJ43
I know there are a few that are using or testing Dan's system. Do you show $EEM to have room to about $56.21 right now on the daily?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ags2013
AG
At this rate, I might buy some more FUBO by EOD.
tam2002
AG
Just read through today's post. I like the conviction on $WWR. I've got 1k shares at 4.95. Debating on adding now
Cartographer
got it! Thanks!
0708aggie
AG
I need stars for the vomit emoji. I had 100 BB calls.
frankm01
panduh bear said:

$AAWW coming out of an accumulation. Could be a good swing up to 65+ in the short term.

I agree. Been in AAWW awhile, trimmed some recently. Earnings in Feb should be good. Have a suspicion that AMZN buys these guys to control their own airline.
59 South
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Busy day today, just wanted to come to post $CWH
is this for real this time? was just about to post about it and see if you were around. I have way too many shares but so what #letsride

TxAggie-12
AG
In as well with stop loss, you have $25.82 for Model T?
jbeck3487
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Anyone have a good read on levels for TWTR? I have a few net-free weekly $47 Puts that are at the money and wondering if there is further downside to explore today or not
There is a macro demand level at 46.20, which is the 100 daily MA. I would watch and see if it closes above or below that.

You could sell and roll your profits into puts for next week if it closes below that 46.2 level.
Cartographer
Spotted this last night and the pattern follows. I read about their recent purchases and your idea about AMZN makes me even more excited about it.

Thanks for that!
McInnis 03
AG
Want to laugh? Go look at JAGX on the 2 or 5 min
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
59 South said:

oldarmy1 said:

59 South said:

ETSY wow!
Oh shutup!

FOUND IT!
That is too F'ing funny!
ClutchCityAg
Thanks, yeah think I am gonna sell here and then roll at the close if it is below that 46.20 and still looks weak.
Let it ride
oldarmy1
AG
tam2002 said:

Just read through today's post. I like the conviction on $WWR. I've got 1k shares at 4.95. Debating on adding now
What is $1 ROI on $5? 20%? Heck buy it and sell the Feb $5 covered call if its money just sitting idle.
leoj
AG
$PLTR higher highs/lows intraday. Get back above the 8 day and we're ready to rock.
59 South
AG
I'm over here getting greedy trying to sell another 50 $WWR 5 puts for tomorrow at .20. 1 fill so far for a cool $20. That'll buy my kids a pizza tomorrow night and maybe a few wings.

Ted Lasso
AG
OK MGNI, slow your role. got some $30 covered calls in place that expire tomorrow. 29.98 would suffice for this week.
jbeck3487
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Thanks, yeah think I am gonna sell here and then roll at the close if it is below that 46.20 and still looks weak.
If it takes out the 1/11 low of 45.15, it could get hit down to the 42.5-42.2 area.
McKinney Ag69
AG
https://www.highshortinterest.com/

I found this site interesting. Thought yall might too if not aware.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Caught the Iceberg Short report news for EOSE on the Benzinga squawk box, immediately ran to the 25 puts that were trading really thin, over paid at $1 each but flipped them about ten minutes later for $1.45.

If you're listening to the squawk and you catch a short report on a small-med cap stock.....if you can act on it quicker than anyone else, the risk reward has been pretty good for me.
I always sell way too early.

UPDATE: model T on watch.

Bought shares with my stop at the low of the 2nd 5 min candle low before it.
Model T under way.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ClutchCityAg

Some interesting numbers in here ahead of $WFC earnings
Let it ride
jeromePOWell
AG
59 South said:

I'm over here getting greedy trying to sell another 50 $WWR 5 puts for tomorrow at .20. 1 fill so far for a cool $20. That'll buy my kids a pizza tomorrow night and maybe a few wings.
I like to count my nice days in terms of how many trips to Trulucks I've paid for haha
jbeck3487
AG
CX over $6
oldarmy1
AG
PLTR waking up
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I probably missed this - what is the EEM target?
59 South
AG
oldarmy1 said:

tam2002 said:

What is $1 ROI on $5? 20%? Heck buy it and sell the Feb $5 covered call if its money just sitting idle.
It's why I'm trying to sell $5 puts that expire tomorrow for 20 cents. 4% in one day! If I get assigned I'll sell $5 calls on those shares out a month for 20% more. Glorious.

FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I probably missed this - what is the EEM target?
Feb 56c with target of about $1.44 on selling 80% of position and hold rest. That was an entry of around $0.80ish.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

leoj
AG
leoj said:

$PLTR higher highs/lows intraday. Get back above the 8 day and we're ready to rock.

And now trying to get to green on the day. Let's go
First Page Last Page
Page 2790 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.