Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,025,156 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

Entering PLTR Feb $30 calls here and looking to trim some at $1.68 and then $2.50-$2.75 for rest
OA says screw that downgrade and $15 PT.

I like PLTR too btw.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

Feb 5th $30 calls are under $1.10...no need to hit the bid
Trying to learn how to bait my own hook. What did you see in the chart to make you go with these?
ProgN
MARA buyers coming back in
zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Entering PLTR Feb $30 calls here and looking to trim some at $1.68 and then $2.50-$2.75 for rest

I seem to be confused. Are you buying at 1.68 or selling to close at 1.68... it's 1.68 right now

Edit: NVM I see Feb 5 as date I was looking at 3rd week of Feb
Those are the Feb 19th. Look at Feb 5th.

Yep I saw that. Thanks! I just assumed from the lingo no date on the call meant 3rd week of the month.

In on Feb 5 calls at 1.06
0708aggie
AG
Rising wedge?
0708aggie
AG
EEM breakout.
ClutchCityAg
PHUN spike
Let it ride
E
AG
Just exercised my 1/15/21 $5 NIO... that one felt good

Gonna have me a glass of Woodford Reserve tonight
E
AG
BABA with volume
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I seem to be confused. Are you buying at 1.68 or selling to close at 1.68... it's 1.68 right now

Edit: NVM I see Feb 5 as date I was looking at 3rd week of Feb
Those are the Feb 19th. Look at Feb 5th.

Yep I saw that. Thanks! I just assumed from the lingo no date on the call meant 3rd week of the month.

In on Feb 5 calls at 1.06
It does but no 'K' yet helping OA yet!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ags2013
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

PHUN spike

Need several more spikes
0708aggie
AG
I might buy myself a bottle of Pappy after these past two weeks
Running with the Bulls
$MBIO

Sellers seem to be drying up. Only one way to go!
AgEE10
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Trying to learn how to bait my own hook. What did you see in the chart to make you go with these?

If you look at the hourly chart, there's a pivot right at around 25.44 on Monday. This was the pivot after the big volume candle at the open for Monday. Whoever that is is keeping it above that pivot. As you can see there are flashes below that are scooped up by a buyer.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

I wanted in it and had been monitoring all day through the h waves downward. Then volume sellers intensified and it wouldn't drop, so that made me pull the trigger. Then we did get a perfect TRICKSY MOVE flash down below that 5 minute support that began the volume buying confirming my thought process. Can you see it???

McInnis 03
AG
QQQ on a nice 10min candle, did I miss somethign?

NVMND, probably just the TSLA reversal
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggie118
AG
MVIS taking a ride. Up .98 on the day.
fightintxag13
AG
I really hope this is a topic covered in the seminar because it's probably the hardest thing for me to grasp.
oldarmy1
AG
The 200 DMA on GILD is going to be right above $60.50 which just so happens to be Model T world. And that is the 200 DMA crossed over the 8DMA by a good bit and entangling the 21DMA showing the reversal of direction is maturing.
Rice and Fries
I bought the $28 calls for Feb 5th on PLTR. I wanted to have a bit more umph on the move. Will be selling 50% on any breakout move. At the end of the day, its 4 options contracts.
oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

I really hope this is a topic covered in the seminar because it's probably the hardest thing for me to grasp.
Oh it will be. It will be....

BrokeAssAggie
Which indicates a bullish pattern and you went with $30 calls because it has more volume and open interest? Is that correct?
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Which indicates a bullish pattern and you went with $30 calls because it more volume and open interest? Is that correct?
Correct.
fightintxag13
AG
oldarmy1 said:

The 200 DMA on GILD is going to be right above $60.50 which just so happens to be Model T world. And that is the 200 DMA crossed over the 8DMA by a good bit and entangling the 21DMA showing the reversal of direction is maturing.
Another probably silly question, but when you type DMA, I understand it's short for daily moving average. I assume this is still the exponential average since you use that on your minute(s) charts?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Which indicates a bullish pattern and you went with $30 calls because it more volume and open interest? Is that correct?
Correct.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

mrad85
AG
TSLA just recharged it's batteries. Making some moves
fightintxag13
AG
Trying to make an intraday cup
jbeck3487
AG
KOPN is forming a bull flag on the daily.
jwhitlock3

Model T on NAKD?
E
AG
0708aggie said:

I might buy myself a bottle of Pappy after these past two weeks

I'm waiting for when I sell these shares to get the Pappy
ClutchCityAg
OA - Will there be a Q&A session at the end of the seminar where we can submit questions or topics for the next seminar?

Also, are you a believer that there is such a thing as a stupid question?
Let it ride
tlepoC
AG
$KNDI

This popped up on a scanner. I can't tell what is going on with it outside of hype cycles re:chinese EV plays.
oldarmy1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

OA - Will there be a Q&A session at the end of the seminar where we can submit questions or topics for the next seminar?

Also, are you a believer that there is such a thing as a stupid question?
No such thing. I am taking one of my COO's hostage to moderate because he's good with IT. Questions post seminar will be done as able.
mavsfan4ever
AG
I wasn't able to register for the OA1 webinar before it filled up. If anyone has registered and is willing to part with the code for the recorded version, I'd happily reimburse you via Paypal or Venmo for half or more of the entry fee. I could probably make the live version as well if someone is looking to part with the code for the live version.

if anyone is interested, shoot me an email. It's my texags handle @hotmail.com.
First Page Last Page
Page 2779 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.